Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM (26630 Views)

China Will Finance And Complete The Rail Projects In Abuja-kano, PH, And Maidugu / Polaris, GTB And Access Bank Branches Set Ablaze In Lekki / Minimum Wage: Nnamdi Kanu Tells Labour To Boycott 2019 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by unclemaths(m): 5:28am On Aug 24, 2020
Life goes on..

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by anonimi: 5:36am On Aug 24, 2020
unclemaths:
Life goes on..

....................with a requirement to cede your ancestral land to Fulani herdsmen

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8744292_tmpcam1127966872_jpege0a8c4be7449683b6d5804cc18386d05

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by kayusely70(m): 5:39am On Aug 24, 2020
Genuine Reasons Should Prevail
Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by brexit: 5:41am On Aug 24, 2020
Let us thread with caution

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by Ijaya123: 5:48am On Aug 24, 2020
If El-Rufai’s family and religious associates have reacted wth this much anger against his dis-invitation to a conference is the same way they have reacted to the southern Kaduna killings, it would have so much gladdened my heart.

But Nigerian politicians, it’s all about self, self and self. The present crop of politicians we have will destroy this country if care is not taken.

Good morning to you all.

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 24, 2020
Muslim lawyers my black ass, they should be kicked out

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by friday2011(m): 6:00am On Aug 24, 2020
post=93158126:
[s]The NBA apologized already.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

Let's move on biko.

Stop all the daily bitterness and hatred and let's move our darling nation forward.
[/s]
#TeamPositivity wink wink wink

Trying to portray being indifferent , Rubish.

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by Nwoge1: 6:07am On Aug 24, 2020
Who Erufai help? one who can't even control his mouth

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by noleflendum: 6:12am On Aug 24, 2020
englishmart:
In saner climes, someone like El'Rufai is supposed to be a car washman. He's too Islamic to be a true leader.
how?
Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by englishmart(m): 6:15am On Aug 24, 2020
post=93158204:

Attention seeking kiddo, is dat all too?

Y'all should know by now that dem MANNA is unprovokable, no matter what Incoherent gibberish Y'all type!

Check our Profile pic, and you get to understand dem MANNA more kid bro.

UNFUCKWITHABLE, that is who we are, ask your retired senior wailers about us!

@topic, a better Nigeria is all we want.
We thank our darling Bubu for all the gigantic projects going on all over the federation.
God bless our darling nation. wink
And you still shared this one also. Who do you share these hogwash to?

Btw, it's called gibberish because it's incoherent. Tautology kill you there.

6 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by englishmart(m): 6:16am On Aug 24, 2020
noleflendum:
how?
To mabimini jamb question.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:17am On Aug 24, 2020
They should be very careful at the conference because I don't trust this man they are having issues with.

Someone who openly said they should ask GEJ Or Yaradua what he can do

This kind of man can do anything

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by titiakins: 6:21am On Aug 24, 2020
Elrufai is running around trying to get people to be on his side

This is embarrassing to say the least cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by titiakins: 6:24am On Aug 24, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
They should be very careful at the conference because I don't trust this man they are having issues with.

Someone who openly said they should ask GEJ Or Yaradua what he can do

This kind of man can do anything
I agree
Especially someone who is said to be a terrorist commander

Security should be a big priority at the venue

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by viralinfo: 6:27am On Aug 24, 2020
Na waoooooo...at first they want Governor wike not to attend when he b a member of NBA, God have mercy, as for the mata of HE Governor El-rufai, not being invited is not the end of the world, since it thier decision to dis invite him no problem, they gave thier reason why , this will serve as good example for other top politician, house when elderly person dey, pikin neck not they bend for woman back period..the theme of NBA conference 2020 iA United Nigeria the myth and the next Generatoon...we nerve start we already knw where it d mata dey go...a United Nigeria is Indeed a Myth heheheheh

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by MEGA4BILLION(m): 6:28am On Aug 24, 2020
Those agitating for boycott are those in tacit support of the ongoing killing in Kaduna state. God will keep on exposing them.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by Advocate500: 6:33am On Aug 24, 2020
careytommy37:
Useless association
What exactly have they even stood for or against during this dictatorship

They masers have been left to take matters into their own hands
u made a lot of sense. Seriously what have they really stand against this military government, in Nigeria we easily forget that is why they don't take us serious.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by noleflendum: 6:39am On Aug 24, 2020
englishmart:
To mabimini jamb question.
so you can not substantiate your claim? Fear God biko
Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by Advocate500: 6:40am On Aug 24, 2020
post=93158204:

Attention seeking kiddo, is dat all too?

Y'all should know by now that dem MANNA is unprovokable, no matter what Incoherent gibberish Y'all type!

Check our Profile pic, and you get to understand dem MANNA more kid bro.

UNFUCKWITHABLE, that is who we are, ask your retired senior wailers about us!
Na dem tire las las! tongue tongue

@topic, a better Nigeria is all we want.
We thank our darling Bubu for all the gigantic projects going on all over the federation.
God bless our darling nation. wink
I don't want to type what is my mind but I know u understand already but I urge u to grow up, power is transient, tomorrow u meant be on the other side of life.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by mozes01(m): 6:42am On Aug 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Even nba cannot talk in one voice... No difference between them and el-rufai.. Unstable!
Anything that involves the headslammers always end in commotion.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by Captainrambo2: 6:43am On Aug 24, 2020
Ngeneukwenu come and roll on the ground crying

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by Babinski: 6:46am On Aug 24, 2020
galuayan:
so na elrufai mata go scatter NBA

I am happy most of the Lawyers are able to rise above sentiments. The Bauchi branch argument on rule of law falls flat in the face of the fact that it is the prerogative of the NEC and organizing committee to choose speakers at the conference.

The petition that led to the withdrawal of invitation to El-Rufai is too strong and with factual basis to have well meaning and thinking people support his participation.

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by guy222: 6:54am On Aug 24, 2020
This alone will send a very strong message to Hell Rufai. If Nigeria continue like this all this useless and idiotic governors will have sense by force. Thank God they invited and drop him. A big disgrace and insult that would stain him for ever. E pain am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by guy222: 6:59am On Aug 24, 2020
Ijaya123:
If El-Rufai’s family and religious associates have reacted wth this much anger against his dis-invitation to a conference is the same way they have reacted to the southern Kaduna killings, it would have so much gladdened my heart.

But Nigerian politicians, it’s all about self, self and self. The present crop of politicians we have will destroy this country if care is not taken.

Good morning to you all.
They would destroy this country or they have already destroy the country? They have already push us to the wall and i tell you with time just like a goat we will surely bite.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by oluwasegun007(m): 7:07am On Aug 24, 2020
Nigeria major division is not ethnicity but along religious line.

Ghadaffi once made a comment but we ignored him.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by guy222: 7:09am On Aug 24, 2020
Babinski:

I am happy most of the Lawyers are able to rise above sentiments. The Bauchi branch argument on rule of law falls flat in the face of the fact that it is the prerogative of the NEC and organizing committee to choose speakers at the conference.

The petition that led to the withdrawal of invitation to El-Rufai is too strong and with factual basis to have well meaning and thinking people support his participation.
i tell you, the petition against him were not just strong but too strong to ignor, what his he even going to speak about when the conference its self centered on human right and fare justice

3 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by frankyychiji(f): 7:10am On Aug 24, 2020
babyfaceafrica:
Even nba cannot talk in one voice... No difference between them and el-rufai.. Unstable!
Is that not a Nigerian thing? There's nothing like one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by frankyychiji(f): 7:13am On Aug 24, 2020
noleflendum:
how?
How can a terrorist be a good leader?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by guy222: 7:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Coronabirus:

Idiot, u only support things that follow ur religious suit, u're bigot and can't deny it. People from all side have been dying in Southern Kaduna but CAN and media propaganda took one side and kept reporting bias information.
You always talk abt things u dnt knw, u only wait for useless bigots to feed u wth lies, then what's the important of ur education if u allow ourselves to be played in sentiment ways?
Nonsense!
The question i would love you to answer is this (1) have you been to southern kaduna before? (2) which tribes is the majority in southern kaduna(3) what is the ratio of muslim to christain in southern kaduna(4) why is the killings going on in only southern kaduna? Answer this questions with all sincerity.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Ikeja, Kano, PH, Other NBA Branches Shun Call To Boycott AGM by gratiaeo(m): 7:30am On Aug 24, 2020
El rufai is a bigot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr President, This Policy Is Anti-People - Wike To Buhari On New Naira (Video) / My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama / FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.