Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

How To Get A Lawyer To Approach A Company On Your Behalf - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Get A Lawyer To Approach A Company On Your Behalf (200 Views)

What Are My Chances Of Making It As A Lawyer In Nigeria? / What Are The Career Options For A Lawyer Migrating From Nigeria To Canada? / Lady Becomes A Lawyer Years After She Dressed As One For Her School's Career Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Lawyer To Approach A Company On Your Behalf by Mehravelli(m): 8:27am On Aug 24, 2020
Good morning everyone how is family and weekend
Am an engineer studying mechatronics engineering in polytechnic Ibadan.
have got this project(innovation to an existing product) have been working(I actually wants to sell it to a company to pay me royalties) on for so long.
The issue am having is how to approach the company,so someone on nairaland suggest I hire a trusted lawyer to approach them on my behalf.
This issue is how to get lawyer.
I will really be glad if anyone cares to help me out on this so as to share details on the project.
Re: How To Get A Lawyer To Approach A Company On Your Behalf by Canada2021: 8:35am On Aug 24, 2020
Mehravelli:
Good morning everyone how is family and weekend
Am an engineer studying mechatronics engineering in polytechnic Ibadan.
have got this project(innovation to an existing product) have been working(I actually wants to sell it to a company to pay me royalties) on for so long.
The issue am having is how to approach the company,so someone on nairaland suggest I hire a trusted lawyer to approach them on my behalf.
This issue is how to get lawyer.
I will really be glad if anyone cares to help me out on this so as to share details on the project.
Please chat me up on 08124890654. I am a lawyer

(1) (Reply)

10 Money Skills You Must Knew By Now / How To Build A Career As A Musician In Russia? / Have You Ever Felt That You Need A Break?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.