Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,858 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

The Alleged Serial Killer Shodipe Is Also A Victim. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Alleged Serial Killer Shodipe Is Also A Victim. (1026 Views)

I Have Lured, Drugged, Robbed Over 30 Women – Alleged Serial Thief (Photo) / Sunday Shodipe, Oyo Killer, Rearrested, Back In Police Custody / Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Alleged Serial Killer Shodipe Is Also A Victim. by deolurexy1(m): 10:18am On Aug 24, 2020
Hunger they say drives a man nuts, such was the case of poor shodipe who was recruited by a fake herbilist who used his situation to manipulate the teenager. Shodipe I believe is not a cold blooded murderer as portrayed by the media but a boy "hypnotized" into carrying out ritual killings on behalf of paymaster Yinusa Adedokun the herbalist.

Shodipe wasn't driven by greed but hunger. Imagine having to kill for a good meal and 500 Naira? Very sad! We in very hard times of course but that doesn't validate killing anyone or doing anything illegal. The government has no plans to cater for the very poor in these times. They should better put theaforementioned as a top priority or else situations like these will not stop.

Manipulative adults will continue exploiting the young and vulnerable to achieve their illicit schemes.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/07/17/i-received-n3000-for-killing-six-persons-shodipe-the-ibadan-serial-killer/amp/
Re: The Alleged Serial Killer Shodipe Is Also A Victim. by donbachi(m): 10:43am On Aug 24, 2020
He too was driven by greed.

2 Likes

Re: The Alleged Serial Killer Shodipe Is Also A Victim. by 2shure: 10:58am On Aug 24, 2020
But he killed recently.so who sent him this time.he even get money bard hair.smoke weed and dey flex. Pass a sharp dagger through his neck abeg

2 Likes

Re: The Alleged Serial Killer Shodipe Is Also A Victim. by Shellsploit: 11:09am On Aug 24, 2020
I guess the fake herbalist sef was a victim! grin
Re: The Alleged Serial Killer Shodipe Is Also A Victim. by deolurexy1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2020
2shure:
But he killed recently.so who sent him this time.he even get money bard hair.smoke weed and dey flex. Pass a sharp dagger through his neck abeg
It is better to attack this wholistically. My problem is the bias of the media, the sensationalism of the reporting was totally unfair to the young man. They failed to mention that it was a syndicate, he didn't act alone.
Re: The Alleged Serial Killer Shodipe Is Also A Victim. by Lifestone(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
This Op is disgusting. A serial killer is victim? Holy Mary
Re: The Alleged Serial Killer Shodipe Is Also A Victim. by deolurexy1(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Lifestone:
This Op is disgusting. A serial killer is victim? Holy Mary

You should learn to be rational and not emotion in every situation especially situations like this
Re: The Alleged Serial Killer Shodipe Is Also A Victim. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Everyone has his story. But when you are caught, no one is ready to listen to you.
Re: The Alleged Serial Killer Shodipe Is Also A Victim. by Nobody: 2:20am On Aug 26, 2020
A killer is a killer. Don't try to justify evil.

There are other decent jobs he could have done that will fetch him even more than 500 naira to eat instead of killing innocent people as a means of survival. Thats evil.
Re: The Alleged Serial Killer Shodipe Is Also A Victim. by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 26, 2020
no be only hypnotized na pnopnotized

(1) (Reply)

How I Escaped From Police Custody — Ibadan Serial Killer Reveals / Wife Dumps Body Of Her Murdered Husband In Another House / Why Are Nigerian Feminists Full Of Hate And Envy? They Now Trending #notallsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.