Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Crowd 1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crowd 1 (158 Views)

Crowd 1 The 'latest' Scam / Plus-Sized Lady With Huge Bum Twerks & Performs On Stage, Crowd Goes Gaga / Energetic Plus-sized Lady Dances To Entertain Crowd But Crashes At The End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crowd 1 by Solzate(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2020
Blood of Zachariah

It's been long I commented on a post here, because I have been looking for a legit and sure way of making money online. There's this South African lady I met recently at ajah,she introduced me to this platform called Crowd 1,you can google about crowd 1 for more details, here's how it works ,you get paid every week, you get 4k everyweek just for signing in to ur account every day. And if you want to earn more you refer people or complete tasks given to you on the platform. If you are interested in joining crowd 1 use the link below to join my team on whatsapp

https:///JzTPxbsECb4JWu6IvshjVL

I will explain more there
Re: Crowd 1 by Lexusgs430: 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2020
They have come again รณ.......... Duck and Dive, with your tails between your legs........... wink

(1) (Reply)

Centre For Trade Commerce And Investment.....powered By Globe Chamber Of Commerc / Professional Website Development And Landing Pages From 25k / How To Recognise And Deal With Trust Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.