Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It - Business (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It (59538 Views)

Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 4 Business And Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From A Cashew Tree - Johnspeak / Chronicles Of Catalan : Five Lessons I Learnt From Paddy Adenuga's Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Johnames: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
cass1:
what forex company is that
hello bro
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Johnames: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Born2conquer:
100m earlier this year

2.5M this month

(These are the huge ones i could remember)
this
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Born2conquer: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Johnames:
this
Oh, i even lost more after, if you check my last post before your quote, you will realize i shared another screenshot.

How did I survive?

I change what i can change and i accept those I can’t change by moving on.

I picked my lessons from those losses and those shaped me to be a better person.

How’s your loss like?
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Johnames: 8:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Born2conquer:

Oh, i even lost more after, if you check my last post before your quote, you will realize i shared another screenshot.

How did I survive?

I picked my lessons from those losses and those shaped me to be a better person.

How’s your loss like?
is not a good one, betting that led to everything, from there started borrowing from Loan apps, the pressure to recover led me to losing more, currently am in debts of over 200k from loans app, who are putting me under serious pressure

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Johnames: 8:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Born2conquer:

How did I survive?

How’s your loss like?
everything I have lost is over 500k
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by blueprint22(m): 10:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
thonyman:
I lost over 450k within a month to bet9ja in 2019, I tried recouping my lost fund of initial 260k only to see it increase to 450k in space of 2 months, Liverpool vs Barcelona semi final champions league was the last straw that broke my camel back as i layed 260k for Barcelona to qualify for final, i think the odd was around 1.12 as Barca has already thrashed Liverpool 3 to 0 at Camp Nou only for Barcelona to receive 4 to 0 at Anfield, what a game!
I couldn't sleep and felt so depressed.
February 2020, a miracle happened, i saw a link for arbitrage betting training, d guy requested 1k to join the watsapp group for training and i decided to try it out, i was like 1k is too small, i won't mind getting scammed, only for it to be real.
Between Febuary to June dis year, i recovered all lost to betting from many bookmakers sites and made more than what i lost, it only pained me that bet9ja was not the bookmaker that paid most of the funds recovered. There was no lockdown for me as the period was when i recovered all my lost fund from conglomerates of betting sites through arbitrage makers.
SAY NO TO GAMBLING

Show me the way...Abeg
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by blueprint22(m): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2021
weblord1900:
thonyman
Sir please can you tell more about how this arbitrage betting works. I will be grateful sir

Has the guy told you till date... cheesy
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Christiano25(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Oh my God. How ?
Officialkplus:

I made it back in less than a year..!!

On ×3 now�
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Officialkplus(m): 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
Christiano25:
Oh my God. How ?

A typical Nigerian will reply with my na God oo.

But it's just hard work & better connections with ppl with same interest.
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by turmacs(f): 7:48pm On May 25, 2023
SpicyMimi:
Forex trading grin let me not even talk! If I see or hear anything forex again eh angry

I escaped MMM loss, as I just withdrew my money few days before the site collapsed but my granny joined with 20k that same day the site collapsed embarassed
FOREX is booming like mad now ohhh, you better go back.
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:30pm On May 27, 2023
So far,estimated at 2m,my first Visa to france was denied,second Visa to Iceland was denied too after spending money for whole process.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by VULCAN(m): 11:05pm On May 27, 2023
Bloody Liar

Certified Urchi.n like you.

Opened your posts and everything is cursing Igbos and Peter Obi.

You will never be rich till the day an Igbo man will help you

IamWonderful:
#34,050 to Igbo scammers, I learnt never to trust igbos no matter how many they are, they can be supporting themselves in crime

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor / Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) / Top 10 Weakest Currencies In The World 2017

Viewing this topic: Darealrick(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.