Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It (59504 Views)

Why Dangote Closed His Tomato Factory And Lessons You Can Learn From It / 4 Business And Career Growth Secrets I Learnt From A Cashew Tree - Johnspeak / Chronicles Of Catalan : Five Lessons I Learnt From Paddy Adenuga's Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Timagex(m): 1:20am On Aug 26, 2020
peacesampson:
none
. Oh. Okay. Thank God o. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by ezewealth(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2020
seanwilliam:
it si not possible.. it usually requires requires password or fingerprint or 2fa verification before logging in.....
I didnt set my security, I did that after everything is stolen
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 26, 2020
Matrimonous:
That should be over $7,500 USD.
Lesson learnt is not to trust humans and their promises.

How can I earn I my first million in euro

Pls you asked me to dm you
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Unpatriotic2: 11:14am On Aug 26, 2020
MansoryMX:
Lost 8.7 million to forex trading in 2015. Lost 540k to Sportybet, lost 300k to bad business. The list is endless. The funny thing is whenever I loss or lost money I laugh, shake it off and move ahead. I cannot come and kill myself

Na so I take dey lose back to back but sometimes I wonder how I manage to move on without feeling terrible. I dey shock for my attitude.
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by 1stbest(m): 11:17am On Aug 26, 2020
SmartPolician:

You just mentioned that name to me

I don't trade forex

That investment is just my side hustle

BTW, I have been with MBA Forex since November 2019
buth of of them are forex investment, but some people are saying that they are Ponzi scheme ,

I wanted to know the regit one.,
because scammers are coming up with new tactics everyday.
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by SmartPolician: 11:25am On Aug 26, 2020
1stbest:
buth of of them are forex investment, but some people are saying that they are Ponzi scheme ,

I wanted to know the regit one.,
because scammers are coming up with new tactics everyday.

I am afraid I can't say anything else; I am not their marketer

The call is yours

2 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by DayDreamer05(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
They are so numerous to mention. is it the 70k i invested in MMM or my 55k I lost trying to play one sure 3 odds, abi the money I take buy some gadgets when I no Dy even too use like smart watch and headpiece. Las Las nobody is perfect. you must at one time in your life spend or loose money on frivolities. but the one I'm always careful is spending money on a gal not related to me. my conscience Dy beat me for that one, because anytime I wan mumu, my mind will call me to order. I remembered when I wanted to give a gal 5k for hair after winning 24k for bet, my mind now told me to call my mom and I did and I asked if she needed anything and she said no and I just asked her to send her account number for me to check something and I transferred 7k to her. I'm not wicked or stingy, just that some heartbreaking stories I read everyday online Dy vex me.
You be real Gee.

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Fxclever(m): 11:43am On Aug 26, 2020
The reason why many people loss money in forex is because of lack of prepare knowledge,

Whatsapp 08186882726 me to join my community where we teach everything about forex
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Unpatriotic2: 11:46am On Aug 26, 2020
J111333:
I've got to learn in a hard way that when you lend a man money, you buy yourself an enemy and I've also recently learned not to enter myself in a financial commitment in the course of helping someone.
No matter the situation or cries, never stand in for another human in any obligation because the betrayal may drive you crazy.

I can easily recover from financial loss no matter the amount but betrayal puts a dagger to my heart.

Oh! You've experienced it as well... is it the one that's still owing me after close to a year or three one I had a serious disagreement with over money that I borrowed her when she was in a very tight corner. She later changed the story and started telling people I promised to give her 32k if she allowed me to sleep with her. Girl wey i don dey bunk since for over two years.

If you must give money, give out the amount you're willing to lose na my new motor. If you like faint in my presence

3 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by AkwaIbomMan(m): 11:57am On Aug 26, 2020
Edoloaded:

Bro I'll like to learn how you made the 29million plss
29 million ke? annford is a troll and a scammer, he's an internet fraudster. Beware of him
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
tolakush92:

How can I earn I my first million in euro

Pls you asked me to dm you
I've replied your DM dear. You are cashly wealthcome.
There is work involved but stay motivated and in a few months you'll be a made man.
Success isn't determined by just the amount of money in the bank but also by how many lives one has been able to touch.
I'm committed to teaching people how to make it big in this life and realize their dreams.
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by annford: 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
AkwaIbomMan:
29 million ke?
annford is a troll and a scammer, he's an internet fraudster.
Beware of him

To a poor, hungry and dejected thing like yourself, N29 Million is too big an amount. I just don't know why you keep showing how daft you are to people when you should be ashamed you know too litlle. Boy, I made my first million at 21. You probably were still in primary school then or even hadn't been born. Boy, I don't blow my own whistle. I have helped some persons here on nairaland financially to start businesses and prop their already existing businesses. Your brain is so small. So people who bring out several millions and spend on vehicles and luxury items are scams too? Boy, you need to either dream a new dream or dream big in life. Don't think Nigeria is all there is. Think big for no law forbids it. You called me a scam? Check my file, I have never asked anyone for money or to invest with me let alone, a hungry thing like you. I know you're enjoying the very little attention I've been giving you. Enjoy boy, today is your lucky day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by gahdfrey(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bro,I need to get in contact with you
Maybe via WhatsApp,email
Holyterrorist:
My biggest loss was $75 when I intended buying ssn,socks and other online tools to create an Amazon dropship account from a particular darkweb site.I paid in bitcoins and got scammed.

I have learnt my lessons tho,I didn't relent I had to research more by buying more ebooks on better ways to access the market and how to identify legit vendors there.

As at today am a master on the darkweb.
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by AkwaIbomMan(m): 12:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
[s]
annford:

To a poor, hungry and dejected thing like yourself, N29 Million is too big an amount. I just don't know why you keep showing how daft you are to people when you should be ashamed you know too litlle. Boy, I made my first million at 21. You probably were still in primary school then or even hadn't been born. Boy, I don't blow my own whistle. I have helped some persons here on nairaland financially to start businesses and prop their already existing businesses. Your brain is so small. So people who bring out several millions and spend on vehicles and luxury items are scams too? Boy, you need to either dream a new dream or dream big in life. Don't think Nigeria is all there is. Think big for no law forbids it. You called me a scam? Check my file, I have never asked anyone for money or to invest with me let alone, a hungry thing like you. I know you're enjoying the very little attention I've been giving you. Enjoy boy, today is your lucky day.
[/s] TRASH.
This is a faceless forum, anybody can claim to be anything, a millionaire, rich business tycoon, oil moghul etc but behind the keypad you're just a low life commoner.

6 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
gahdfrey:
Bro,I need to get in contact with you
Maybe via WhatsApp,email
Contact is on my signature.
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by tot(f): 2:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
cass1:
i pray you don't realize it when its too late that you can't make it with gambling. You'll keep loosing.

So many stories of losing money to gambling here. Those betting shops are the ONLY ones consistently making money when it comes to gambling. I pray people will wise up one day and stop throwing money away. It's very unfortunate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by 1stbest(m): 3:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
annford:

don't mind him ,

pls , i have been suffering. sir can you help me in any possible way?
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by MrHandsome2013: 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
annford:

Pls sir you fit assist me with any amount let me use it and complete my rent that is due
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by VersatileVee: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
buttlover:
I lost my yahoo email password and the phone number which I use in online registrations, l was less concerned to retrieve it back then in 2009. last year I heard about bitcoin price I was mad. I have 110 btc in bitcoin wallet but I don't remember the wallet wether it was blockchain or binary, even if I remember the wallet I don't remember either password or username as I have used numerous username and password on online stuffs. most night I calculate how rich I am if I had 110btc in my possession.
Boss I'll try and help you recover it if at all you aren't lieing but you have to think....
And please am not a scammer..neither am I requesting u to pay me to do dat...I just wanna help....
You can't loose what u already got....
Haba....!
send me a message through Gmail...
Thanks
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by okewumi: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
I read from page 1 to last page

Invested 500k in cow rearing. Flu affected them and they died.

Invested 500k in plantation farming. Fulani and thieves from nearby villages killed the investment.

Bought Nigeria used Nissan Altima with 500k from a colleague. Nigerian mechanic suck hell out of me. They will be calling you daddy until they milk you dry.

Lesson learnt.
Never venture into any business you don't know the rudiment
Farming in Nigeria involves a lot of risk. Never mind online farming.
Fish will keep eating fish to be big in Nigeria.

Nigerian will never introduce you to any business that will triple your initial investment. They prefer to tell their family first. Any ponze or networking to double your investment is a scam

5 Likes

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by MansoryMX(m): 7:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Unpatriotic2:

Na so I take dey lose back to back but sometimes I wonder how I manage to move on without feeling terrible. I dey shock for my attitude.

Bro I quit. Invested my money into real estates and lands acquisition. Since then I have never regrets my decision. Forex almost sent me to my village naked!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Frankicent(m): 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Paschallville:
I was lucky to make it ....and then I Lost 3.2 million naira as of June 2020. Long story.

Lesson learnt. Never having a girl friend again.
She left immediately i went broke.

My life hasnt been the same.. but no excuse to give up.

Still a final year student of unilag.

Pls patronise me I deal with gadget and accessories.

Its better to get little gains than frauding or robbing.

Fear women bro. Sorry for your lost. Just incase you have bitcoin for sell. Chat me up https:///2348130978745?text=Hello%2C%20I'm%20interested
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by cash365(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
bizhop01:
DARKWEB cool
Bro come and teach me about dark web
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by smokey12345: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
3.5 million naira to MMM...
Do invest in what you dont really know what the busines is all about..

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
ezewealth:

I didnt set my security, I did that after everything is stolen
shut up. u r a pathetic liar

1 Like

Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by ezewealth(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
banjo022:
shut up. u r a pathetic liar
OK, thank you. I don't have time to argue
Re: Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It by Unpatriotic2: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2020
MansoryMX:

Bro I quit. Invested my money into real estates and lands acquisition. Since then I have never regrets my decision. Forex almost sent me to my village naked!

That's awesome bro... the lord's your strength. I've been clean for several months except for two to five occasions which I did stake very little amounts of money totaling less than 10k.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

How To Calculate Your Income Tax In Nigeria (Ugometrics) / Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) / How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.