Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,350 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

“who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon (5117 Views)

Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song / I'm Embarrassed I Gave Kiddwaya Mouth Action & Had Sex With Him - Erica / Ultimate Love: Iyke’s Ex Bodyshames Dr Theresa As Too Skinny For Her Former Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by correctkidabc(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2020
Erica, while conversing with Neo in a video said she doesn’t even intend to talk to Laycon after today, then asked “who the fvck is Laycon? Look at him?”, indirectly referring to his physical stature.

Later in the conversation, her love interest Kiddwaya joined in the conversation and said “I can’t go and beat someone that is half my size”

Read more here:https://www.correctkid.com/who-the-fvck-is-laycon-look-at-him-erica-and-kiddwaya-bodyshames-layconvideo/
Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by Babysnow1: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Imagine undecided
Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by Sam0(m): 3:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
E go shock una!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by Openbusiness: 5:14pm On Aug 24, 2020
I sell intelligent dispenser for soap and sanitizer
Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by Samakus(m): 5:29pm On Aug 24, 2020
Chai! Obere aru ajogbue onwe ya.

Small body don finally dey turn to sickness especially if you no be Arthur Eze

1 Like

Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by div111(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
chai!!
can they say that to Wizkid or Justin Bieber or lil Wayne
lesson: oga hustle oo make 2 spoilt brats no go dey talk to you anyhow

5 Likes

Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by techmo(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
cool

Kiddwayya make you no think am oo.. Laycon Na street guy.. by the time he knacks you anasare charm ring you go wise

11 Likes

Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by Munieer(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
This life enh just hustle
Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by Charmingrascal(m): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
The idiot brought this insult upon himself he acts like a love starved character.

Laycon has potentials and he will blow, Kidwaya won't go broke either and Erica will be fine but her relationship with the rich dude ends in the house.

Laycon is likely to win if Kidwaya has not bought the winning like he bought the slot.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by theophilusj31(m): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2020
nor worry,when the laycon don win,all this see finish go end

1 Like

Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 24, 2020
OP, Thunder fire...

1 Like

Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by geezynoni: 9:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Funny.... people that don't even watch the show are quick to criticize the accused ,not knowing that the Op that constructed this is a bastard for posting fake news...600 years for you

3 Likes

Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by Rickmann: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2020
correctkidabc:
Erica, while conversing with Neo in a video said she doesn’t even intend to talk to Laycon after today, then asked “who the fvck is Laycon? Look at him?”, indirectly referring to his physical stature.

Later in the conversation, her love interest Kiddwaya joined in the conversation and said “I can’t go and beat someone that is half my size”

Read more here:https://www.correctkid.com/who-the-fvck-is-laycon-look-at-him-erica-and-kiddwaya-bodyshames-layconvideo/

Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by femi4: 5:58am On Aug 25, 2020
Eviction dey smell for Erica's head

1 Like

Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by Balaxx: 6:45am On Aug 25, 2020
Op thunder fire ur lying mouth
Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by Khd95(m): 7:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Forget say Kidd papa get money, that nigga na better alpha, laycon na mumuni, he no just get better orientations, when there are plenty women in that house, he's acting like one Hot, sex starved goat
Shiiioor

You were there in the first place to win, yet u dey mumu ur self because of one girl, if na me I go just dey flirt with all the girls in the house, except her, live and enjoy nice moments with other house mates, it doesnt mean I won't say hi to her occasionally but gossiping about her because She rejected u is simping

Laycon no wise

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by SocialJustice: 7:50am On Aug 25, 2020
Charmingrascal:

Laycon is likely to win if Kidwaya has not bought the winning like he bought the slot.
World people talk too much about the rich in matters they have no clue about. So if Laycon wins he was widely voted while if Kid wins, he bought it. Use your sense abeg, nobody can buy BBN votes to win.

1 Like

Re: “who The Fvck Is Laycon? Look At Him?” – Erica And Kiddwaya Bodyshames Laycon by Jackmj(m): 8:04am On Aug 25, 2020
Khd95:
Forget say Kidd papa get money, that nigga na better alpha, laycon na mumuni, he no just get better orientations, when there are plenty women in that house, he's acting like one Hot, sex starved goat
Shiiioor

You were there in the first place to win, yet u dey mumu ur self because of one girl, if na me I go just dey flirt with all the girls in the house, except her, live and enjoy nice moments with other house mates, it doesnt mean I won't say hi to her occasionally but gossiping about her because She rejected u is simping

Lol na which girl get Laycon time

Laycon no wise

(1) (Reply)

In Defence Of Lola Omotayo Okoye. / When Two Billionaires Clash And No Designers Were Spotted [see Why] / Actress Destiny Etiko Looks Sexy In Her New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.