Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Bursted!!! What You Must Know About Delivery Companies Before Patronizing Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bursted!!! What You Must Know About Delivery Companies Before Patronizing Them (250 Views)

Due Diligence On Companies Before Transacting Business Is Key / How I Worked With Over 20 Companies Before I Turned 21, You Can Too / Mini Importers: Share Your Experience With Delivery Companies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bursted!!! What You Must Know About Delivery Companies Before Patronizing Them by festus1234(m): 3:16pm On Aug 24, 2020
If you stay in Lagos, you certainly must be aware how Dispatch Riders are taking over the streets of Lagos. Someone said They are all "okada riders". ��
But then should this be something to worry about? Well, that's a talk for another day.

Now if you are thinking of engaging any delivery company in Lagos, then you need to pay keen attention to what I will be sharing with you briefly. Here are 3 things to consider;

1. SAFETY: Never forget that safety is first above all other things. How safe is your items in the hands of the company? Many times, some delivery companies do tamper with customers goods. So be sure that they are have a good track record in safety matters.

2. COVERAGE: Some claim they can go to "Jupiter" any time any day whereas they don't even have presence in "Mercury".
You need to know if the delivery company covers the areas where you need them to go else there may be delay in the delivery time and many other issues.

3. PRICING: How affordable are their pricing? You obviously want to know how much will be leaving your pocket at the end of the day. You should do a comparison of 3-5 delivery companies charges let's say from Ikeja to Lekki 1 is between #2500-#3000. Now a company is telling you to pay #5000.

4. Delivery Time: How long does it take to deliver parcels to their destination? Speed is a major factor. Do well to make sure inbound delivery is within 1-2hours. Except in rare situations.

If I am to recommend any Delivery Company in Lagos I choose NITTIGRITTY FLEETS & LOGISTICS @ 26B, Adeshina Street, Off Awolowo Way, Ikeja.
You can call/whatsapp 08158391081.

Hope you found this article useful?
Kimdly drop your feedback in the comments section below.
Re: Bursted!!! What You Must Know About Delivery Companies Before Patronizing Them by Enoch07: 3:30pm On Aug 24, 2020
op thank you jare
Re: Bursted!!! What You Must Know About Delivery Companies Before Patronizing Them by Mide3367: 8:25pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nice advert

(1) (Reply)

Importing From China/sourcing Locally From Balogun / Make Money Online During This Season / A Salon Owner, Nancy Pelosi Attacked Raises Over $310,000, In The U.S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.