Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM (36024 Views)

Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Sholaco: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
Careless talk

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Peters95: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
If Nigeria military were sensible enough, I think the issue of bokoharam would have been a history. They know all these guys but keep playing politics. May God forgive us

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by mamaafrik(m): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
This is what i call "Jah Revelations",some men of bigotry will still not see how dangerous this man can be.
Foolish fanatics

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Luckysbab: 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
And what's wrong in being ambitious?
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by bangging(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
MalcoImX:
Because El-Rufai is not a Nigerian abi?
are boko haram not Nigerians?

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by mamaafrik(m): 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2020
[s[quote author=[/s]
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by femmyapson(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
spirul77:
getting stale already, that's how one turned to a voluntary English teacher and was always correcting him till he got tired, I like the way he gives a deaf ear to you guys here.
when anyone sees that they will remember what righteouness89 is famous for.(Repentance, Jesus and Heaven) another strategy for preaching the gospel, i am not trolling him.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by MarcC: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
post=93177628:
Odumakin, let's wait for Rufai's rejoinder,
Then we'll take it from there.
God bless Nigeria.

Attention seeking kiddo, is dat all too?

Y'all should know by now that dem MANNA is unprovokable, no matter what Incoherent gibberish Y'all type!

Check our Profile pic, and you get to understand dem MANNA more kid bro.

UNFUCKWITHABLE, that is who we are, ask your retired senior wailers about us!
Na dem tire las las! tongue tongue

@topic, a better Nigeria is all we want.
We thank our darling Bubu for all the gigantic projects going on all over the federation.
God bless our darling nation. wink

Oga shut up... See how u couldn't defend ur APC now .. U saw truth,fear catch u.. Don't worry, we would fish u out .. U think Nigeria would forever be under APC,PDP ? A new political structure would arise and would hold all accountable .. Ur Darling whoever would be put under trial,they would be found guilty before the public eye..

I will call ur moniker and wherever u are,u would bow in shame and delete this account.. I pray God keeps u alive .. Keep talking cos I have ur comments on record

9 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by MalcoImX: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
bangging:
are boko haram not Nigerians?
And what has El-Rufai got to do with BH?
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by femmyapson(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
spirul77:
getting stale already, that's how one turned to a voluntary English teacher and was always correcting him till he got tired, I like the way he gives a deaf ear to you guys here.
when anyone sees that they will remember what righteouness89 is famous for.(Repentance, Jesus and Heaven) another strategy for preaching the gospel, i am not trolling him. Get ur fact right sir
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2020
You people should not heat the polity.Let us live in harmony .
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by stevbams(m): 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
MalcoImX:
And what has El-Rufai got to do with BH?

Oga u put ear for pocket??

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 24, 2020
post=93177617:

This shows both of you have never ever been friends prior now.
Reasonable people will wait to hear from both sides before jumping like kangaroos.
Arms folded.........

A better Nigeria is all we want!

This is nothing but the truth.
But the TRUTH will always be bitter to swines,
Cos they never want to read the truth.
They detest it.

We Rise!
I am disappointed you and GboyegaD believe in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Mgbadike80: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2020
hh
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by MalcoImX: 5:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
stevbams:

Oga u put ear for pocket??
Look yourself in the mirror, you'll see who's putting ears in pockets.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by kingandamy4life(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
BrickDevo:
Don't pray for this country pray for yourself!
Don't ever hope on this country, hope on yourself!
Don't ever believe in this country, Believe in yourself.

This country is beyond Redemption! Even God himself have given up on Nigeria, so save yourself the stress and pray for yourself.

Rather than keep fighting for Nigeria. Let's channel our energy to divide and live in peace. The country is not working and cannot work with the demonic agenda and useless and hopeless leadership we have

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Nobody: 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2020
I have this feeling that El-rufai will flee to another country come 2023. He has bitten every finger that has fed him, and they won't hesitate to deal with him in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by spirul77: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
femmyapson:
when anyone sees that they will remember what righteouness89 is famous for.(Repentance, Jesus and Heaven) another strategy for preaching the gospel, i am not trolling him. Get ur fact right sir
alright sir, sorry I saw it from a different light.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by OROSUNBOLB(m): 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Boko haram AGM ? That's savagery menh ! What a knockout from Odumakin !

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Brushstrokes20: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Spot on!
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
Useless people who set religious agenda to attack one man they perceive as their political threat concerning their political future which is religious based. North has tonnes of credible, people with political sagacity who can cheaply be sold to you through many political tactics.
Keep ur nonsense propaganda against him.
We're fully aware of your successive agendas since before independence. Thanks God for gifting us people like Prof. Dauda Ojobi.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Ogaga87(m): 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
This matter is getting serious
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by lexy2014: 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
contigiency:
Odumakin is a useless fool. He is one of those stupid elders who grew up and enjoyed a united Nigeria where religion and ethnicity were not emphasized. But today, he stupidly doesn't care about the unity and future of the country. That's why him and his co conspirators are anxious at promoting disunity, religious prejudice and ethnic jingoism. Once again, he is a useless and stupid fool.

Can u pls point to anything odumakin said in d article that supports ur notion that odumakin is festering ethnic & religious intolerance and at d same time fanning d embers of disunity in Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by CheGuevara101(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Azmanaty:
They should invite Hell Rufai and Bubu the lifeless vegetable.

Mannabbqgrillz can supply them rotten suya at the meeting.

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by stevbams(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
MalcoImX:

Look yourself in the mirror, you'll see who's putting ears in pockets.

Oga no vex
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by obyrich(m): 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2020
Another one. Mailafia said it, now Yinka.

1 Like

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by stevbams(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
Peters95:
If Nigeria military were sensible enough, I think the issue of bokoharam would have been a history. They know all these guys but keep playing politics. May God forgive us

Amen ooooooo
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Phemostiga4u: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
femmyapson:
this space is booked for righteousness89
Space Booker

2 Likes

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
post=93177617:

But the TRUTH will always be bitter to swines,
Cos they never want to read the truth.
They detest it.

So true. It's only a man that truly knows himself. By your words above, u have shown us that u really know yourself
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Organs(m): 5:11pm On Aug 24, 2020
baliyubla:
it’s been confirmed, Hell Rufai is the Boko Commander Dr. Mailafia was referring to.

Dr Mailafia till date has not shown any evidence, proof or anything whatsoever. If DSS should carry you now and lock you up, you go say na enemies of progress.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Policemen Posted To Borno Turn To Internally Displaced Persons (Photos) / APC Warri Rally: Buhari Has Foreseen His Defeat - PDP / JUNE 12: Buhari Is Like Jesus - MURIC Tells Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.