Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,092 members, 7,835,678 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM (36051 Views)

Yinka Odumakin Is Dead / Probe Panel Can Invite Pondei Now That He’s Out Of Hospital - Gbajabiamila / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 25, 2020
lexy2014:

There's a difference between believing in buhari/APC and believing in Nigeria
Both are deadly.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by tantan: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2020
I tell you. Dis inviting elrufai is religious and nothing more. By there statements we shall know them and they have started showing their true colors.
stupid!
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by tantan: 11:10am On Aug 25, 2020
contigiency:
Odumakin is a useless fool. He is one of those stupid elders who grew up and enjoyed a united Nigeria where religion and ethnicity were not emphasized. But today, he stupidly doesn't care about the unity and future of the country. That's why him and his co conspirators are anxious at promoting disunity, religious prejudice and ethnic jingoism. Once again, he is a useless and stupid fool.

I concur. he is a FOOL!
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by lexy2014: 11:22am On Aug 25, 2020
listowell:

Both are deadly.

At all. One is sychophancy. D other is nationalism
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2020
lexy2014:

At all. One is sychophancy. D other is nationalism
Same old crackers, mehn.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by lexy2014: 11:24am On Aug 25, 2020
listowell:

Same old crackers, mehn.

On d contrary
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2020
lexy2014:

On d contrary
Go figure!
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by lexy2014: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2020
listowell:

Go figure!

Go figure what?
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by bolaayenimo: 12:08pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nigeria can't progress with people like you
tantan:
I tell you. Dis inviting elrufai is religious and nothing more. By there statements we shall know them and they have started showing their true colors.
stupid!
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
lexy2014:

Go figure what?
It is beyond your ken.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Whoube99(f): 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
The only group el-rufia can have an unhindered platform to address whenever he pleases is the boko haram terrorists and the Fulani bandits cool cool cool
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by orisa37: 1:10pm On Aug 25, 2020
boko-haram-can-invite-el-rufai-to-their-agm. That's the Truth.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by lexy2014: 3:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
listowell:

It is beyond your ken.

If it's beyond my ken, y then did u ask me to "go figure"?
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
lexy2014:

If it's beyond my ken, y then did u ask me to "go figure"?
I thought you would understand that PDP and APC are same and Nigeria has no foundation.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
listowell:

I thought you would understand that PDP and APC are same and Nigeria has no foundation.

What has PDP and APC being d same got to do with d discussion? Are PDP& APC d foundation of Nigeria?
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
lexy2014:

What has PDP and APC being d same got to do with d discussion? Are PDP& APC d foundation of Nigeria?
Enjoy your country.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by lexy2014: 4:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
listowell:

Enjoy your country.

U de run? Can't u answer d questions I asked?
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
lexy2014:

U de run? Can't u answer d questions I asked?
No need. Suit yourself.
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by lexy2014: 5:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
listowell:

No need. Suit yourself.

Suit myself with what? "No need" not to run?
Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by bolaayenimo: 9:52am On Apr 28, 2021
Rest in peace Yinka. He said the truth the way it should be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Odumakin: Boko Haram Can Invite El-Rufai To Their AGM by bennybuhari: 10:11am On Apr 22, 2022
El rufai is one of the enemies of this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees / Full List Of Saraki’s Property In 2003 / Photos From Jimi Agbaje's Daughter Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.