Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,263 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) (8711 Views)

Umar Yakub Mohammed Caught Defiling A Minor, Arrested / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Married Man Caught Defiling 14-Year-Old Girl Inside Container In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by CuriousMynd: 4:36pm On Aug 24, 2020
A very disturbing report from Asaba, the Delta state capital reaching IGBERE TV newsroom says a security man has been caught in the act defiling a little girl of about 8 years old around ULO by Ibusa road, inside an uncompleted building.

According to a report by Wongbox TV, “This is not the first time, the security man is taking advantage of this girl, his penetration was smooth, no tear, no crying, no pain, no bleeding for crying out loud.”

#Investigation
“One of the onlookers, jumped the fence to gain access silently by avoiding use of the main gate to enable him know what his girl of 8 years and aboki (Hausa) are always doing inside this uncompleted building, lo and behold he caught them as seen in these photos.”

“Her parents are pastors, they said they don’t want stigmatization, so they are not pressing charges.”

“But this is a rape case, this is a crime against the state government not just to the parent of family of the 8 years old victim.”

IGBERE TV learnt that the case has been lodged at B division of NIGERA Police, and the suspect is now in police custody.

Reaction: Please parents always endeavor to monitor and keep an eye watch on their children each time because you don’t know where they end up when they leave home.

https://igberetvnews.com/1362344/omg-hausa-fulani-security-man-caught-defiling-8year-old-girl-asaba-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by leksite120(m): 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2020
Low self esteem is the reason these type of men keep defiling minors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by IamWonderful: 4:39pm On Aug 24, 2020
Even the beast is still smiling

1 Like

Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by Masafi(f): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2020
Omg
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 24, 2020
I'm lost for words but I'm so angry right now...

Dear parents, please monitor your children properly cos child molestation is rampant everywhere now. So many psychos. And this applies to both genders cos there are homosexual child molesters too.

I just hope he hasn't given the poor girl an infection already. angry

2 Likes

Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by FullnessofJoy: 4:44pm On Aug 24, 2020
The world has ended.
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by SpecTTraP: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2020
May God have mercy on the world.
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by Mercykayy(m): 4:47pm On Aug 24, 2020
Omg
He should be castrated honestly.
Or sentence to life imprisonment.

2 Likes

Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by obaaderemi: 4:57pm On Aug 24, 2020
Mercykayy:
Omg
He should be castrated honestly.
Or sentence to life imprisonment.
I don't support jungle justice but if angry mobs could lynch thieves for stealing mobile phones, then what is this animal still doing alive?

4 Likes

Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
Poor girl. She was smiling. Has no idea of the mess she is in. The case must go to trial.

1 Like

Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 24, 2020
All this men that sleep with underage girls are acceptable in the north.
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2020
Nawao , no comments ...but d girl eeh
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by RocketHarbalTea: 5:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
God of mercy
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:55pm On Aug 24, 2020
CuriousMynd:

https://igberetvnews.com/1362344/omg-hausa-fulani-security-man-caught-defiling-8year-old-girl-asaba-photos/

Lalasticlala

IgbereTV why not credit the source?

This wisdom of Nwedene is a fraud!
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 6:02pm On Aug 24, 2020
Animal.
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by mytime24(f): 6:04pm On Aug 24, 2020
pedophile undecided

Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by illicit(m): 6:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
Bitches start very young
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by dukeprince50: 6:15pm On Aug 24, 2020
chai that girl is too young na, the guy is a psycho.
I am more interested in the way he was tied, that's how they use to tie this land crab in my area.
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by skyhighweb1: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2020
FullnessofJoy:
The world has ended.
na u end am
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by adecz: 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2020
sad
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by Azmanaty: 7:13pm On Aug 24, 2020
All security agencies and agents in Nigeria should be disbanded. When they re not killing, the are extorting or raping
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by Nicepoker(m): 7:51pm On Aug 24, 2020
Aboki with that uncircumcised dick.chai.
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by Emyzoloye5(m): 8:09pm On Aug 24, 2020
he penetrated the little Toto with his burantashi prick
jungle justice is better sometimes
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by 444crop: 8:21pm On Aug 24, 2020
Heeey god!!!! Why na? Na bad thing this pikin do come dis life? This is so sad
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by samuelson06(m): 12:54am On Aug 25, 2020
All I see here is more of failed parenting. If only the parents of the minor have built good values into the girl, this won't happen. An 8 year old child isn't too small to differentiate right from wrong, especially in matters as this.

Let's not only blame the young man but the parents of this little girl. This is one of the manifestations of a failed society as a result of failed families. What you have here may be the making of a rugged prostitute. It's sad.
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by DoubleEngine007: 2:16am On Aug 25, 2020
That idiot should be hanged by his balls.. He get luck say no be person like me dey with that gun.. One of his leg for don dey miss tay tay .
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by Virginnn(f): 6:54am On Aug 25, 2020
That girl looks like 5 years to me. Cut off the niggar pernis and feed it to the dogs
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by Purplekush(m): 9:15am On Aug 25, 2020
nna ehhn i for no just open this page. i really think masturbation should be encouraged amongst single men. i mean this shit is fvcked up
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by jclassiq(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2023
leksite120:
Low self esteem is the reason these type of men keep defiling minors.
How?
Re: Security Man Caught Defiling 8year Old Girl In Asaba (photos) by charlesdinho7(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2023
konji na bastard. learn to quench your urge with mature girls not underage

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mob Lynches Cop For Killing Driver Over Bribe / 1000 Nigerians In Egyptian Prisons / All Police Officers Must Declare Their Assets – IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.