Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. (1473 Views)

Tinubu’s Appointees Are Nigeria’s Problems – Allen Onyema / World Bank, China… Here Are Nigeria’s Top Five Creditors / We May Not Have Been Taking IPOB Serious But Killing Igbos Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. by DEROX: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
AniOmaa:
[/s]
Another incoherent nonsense, guy did you see the four walls of an academic institution ever in your life? I couldn't for the life of me make sense of that chicken shit you call a post. I pity your poor parents for producing a block head like yourself... I hope say your poverty-stricken popsy no waste him hard earned pension money to further your education sha grin grin grin

We keep hearing about these forbes list billionaires in Yorubaland, yet ordinary few months of national pandemic lockdown, hunger wan finish the entire yaribanza race grin. I'm sure the house you live and pay rent is owned by an Igbo man, who born poor man like you to get destiny? the thousands of Yorubanza youths flooding the streets and doing omonile business, rape, ritual killings, armed robberies, agbero work and other forms of shameless acts due to lack of hustle and imagination sure don't strike me as the office working types. The Igbo boys that hawk gala are far more productive and smart than the lazy ogogoro and marijuana smoking yaribanza degenerates that populate Lagos and other cities in the South West region. Little wonder lots of your market economies are controlled by foreigners and Igbos alike, all your ports and ministries are heavily staffed by Hausa/Fulanis.

You no get mouth for the matter, stop wasting your time trying to have the last laugh here... cause truth is you are too dumb to even structure your English properly, much less engage me on any factual and intellectual level.
lol if I didn't see the 4 walls of an academic college like you piglet said then you don't even know what they call school? I wm not ikpeazu who finished your destiny in exchange of kerosene so don't think everyone will be like you who doesn't have a goal in life talk more of destiny. Yes we control ministries if you are pained jump into lagoon
What is your main business economy than baby factory kidnapping and drug pushing no wonder 90% of prisoners are OSU's.Which igboan get money to build house for rent even na we still dey house their foolish ass when they cqme from ABA with just i match box.Am sure you are tired of life after buhari killed your family in ipopig meaningless tussle.You control but your people cry marginalization everyday of their miserable lives even Buhari called them irrelevant 5% chai OSU don suffer o if we check now you be apprentice for 2by2 shop or even online beggar everyone can't be like you so don't judge others through your failures.
Re: why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2020
AniOmaa:

Shebi 4 security operatives (2 DSS and 2 police officers) were according to your dumb security agents killed by ipob members who were not even armed for a serious confrontation, the tide is fast sweeping and everything within it will be swept to shore. The Fulanis in Enugu are now running for their lives or risk be butchered like the pigs that they are, the tide is now sweeping them. Meanwhile your region is bedecked with reports of ritual killings, cultism, and most recently serial killings... maybe Osinbanjo and Buhari can't save you bastards after all, that's what you get when your hearts are hued in evil, evil inevitably follows you as well. As you wish death on the East, death will always be a special guest of honor not only upon your accursed family, but also the collective Yorubanza race.

Fulani are now doing the needful in your region, your useless Amotekun won't save you this time.

Bros, most of these fools delighting is seeing Igbos murdered in cold blood by Buharis’ marauding gangs that pass for security forces....most of them are Fulani!

Part of their modus-operandi is to pretend to be Yoruba so as to deflect blame and cause division in the south!

1 Like

Re: why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. by Yujin(m): 8:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
DEROX:
emotional/irrelevant igbo boy I can never be killed you know why? because am not as dumb as ipopigs I can't fight for a dead project and as for the prophecy you are the one next to be killed because I know you will soon go and protest while my president muhammadu buhari and yemi osinbajo will send operation phython and crocodile dance towaste your dumb ass
Lol. I'll be here on nairaland when pix of your carcass is uplaoded. Many like you have come and gone; they all died unceremoniously. I can mention them for you if you wish. If we have no case against Nigeria, our agitation would have been baseless. Your Stark foolishness in turning a blind eye to this reality will spell your doom. Your clock is ticking unless you openly apologize to IPOB and Ndi-Biafra in general.
Re: why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. by Turantula(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
DEROX:
grin This is because when you use gra gra and empty chest beating everyday of your life plus hatred to other regions they also tend to hate back and do more while in power
You are right, they should be loving like the Fulanis so others will love them back
Re: why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. by DEROX: 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
Yujin:

Lol. I'll be here on nairaland when pix of your carcass is uplaoded. Many like you have come and gone; they all died unceremoniously. I can mention them for you if you wish. If we have no case against Nigeria, our agitation would have been baseless. Your Stark foolishness in turning a blind eye to this reality will spell your doom. Your clock is ticking unless you openly apologize to IPOB and Ndi-Biafra in general.
lol I will eat your burial rice I can't be killed like ipob because u no dey go foolish protest
Re: why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. by DEROX: 9:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Yujin:

lol I will eat your burial rice I can't be killed like ipob because u no dey go foolish protest but when you go python dance fit take you soon to 6 feet
Re: why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. by Uchek(m): 1:23am On Aug 26, 2020
How does your personal characterization of the victims reflect the injustice that just happened?

DEROX:
grin This is because when you use gra gra and empty chest beating everyday of your life plus hatred to other regions they also tend to hate back and do more while in power
Re: why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. by Uchek(m): 1:28am On Aug 26, 2020
Absolutely!

amuwo1980:
Nigerian security apparatus is basically for the protection of the Fulani jihadist power in Nigeria , it is not a Nigerian army in the sense of allegiance to Nigeria the country , though all the rulers of Nigeria since 1966 have been there for reasons other than nation building.
The future of the Igbo ppl can only be assured in a country of their own, time and events have shown this to be true , buhari and APC have lend credence to this .
Any Igbo man who stil believe in today’s Nigeria is just a weary fellow, beaten by the years of low intensity war against the igbos for almost half a century , because he doesn’t even know his life and emancipation from near slavery is what Biafra is
Re: why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. by Yujin(m): 6:22am On Aug 26, 2020
DEROX:
lol I will eat your burial rice I can't be killed like ipob because u no dey go foolish protest but when you go python dance fit take you soon to 6 feet
Lol... the time is ticking. DEROX is your moniker. We will watch out to see if it's still operational in 6 months time. No need for further engagement.
Re: why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. by kingzizzy: 6:49am On Aug 26, 2020
The current government is ethnically biased in favour of Fulanis, everyone knows that. Thats why in 2017 the government of Buhari was rushing to declare IPOB, an unarmed group that killed nobody, a terrorist group. The same Buhari will never declare his armed herdsmen brothers, who are killing people everywhere, a terrorist group.
Re: why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. by Lovelive: 8:35am On Aug 26, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
I wash my hands off the bloodshed of innocent people, this useless FG called real hard core killers hungry men looking for food
Injustice destroys a nation faster than corruption
Re: why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. by DEROX: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
Yujin:

Lol... the time is ticking. DEROX is your moniker. We will watch out to see if it's still operational in 6 months time. No need for further engagement.
lol I give you 2 years sef should we bet after 6 months I will come here and offer condolences to those who fell victim to operation buratai phython dance
Re: why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. by Yujin(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
DEROX:
lol I give you 2 years sef should we bet after 6 months I will come here and offer condolences to those who fell victim to operation buratai phython dance
The clock is ticking for you.
Re: why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. by Jostoman: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
Because the two of them work hand in hand

1 Like

Re: why are nigeria Army protecting fulnais but killing Igbo youths. by DEROX: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
Yujin:

The clock is ticking for you.
let's see who goes first 6 months right? Approximately Feb next year

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fear Of Curse -oba Of Lagos Stolen Staff Of Office Has Finally Been Returned / The Man Who Sold Nigeria To Britain For £865,000 / Islamist Rebels Kill Dozens, Displace Thousands As They Seize Town In Mozambique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.