Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

I Want The Nigerian Police To Kill Me - Suspect Confesses - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Want The Nigerian Police To Kill Me - Suspect Confesses (266 Views)

I Was A Painter But Robbery Paid Better – Suspect Confesses / I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1)

I Want The Nigerian Police To Kill Me - Suspect Confesses by Ifeanyi2004: 12:15am On Aug 25, 2020
A suspect, Adeniyi Ajayi who confessed of robbing and raping his victims has revealed why he wants to be killed by the police.
Ajayi also blamed lack of assistance and his previous incarceration for the way his life turned out.

❗Please subscribe to my channel and share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8ht3z3hBc
Re: I Want The Nigerian Police To Kill Me - Suspect Confesses by Mynd44: 5:27am On Aug 25, 2020

(1)

Please What Is The Meaning Of Suspended Sentence. / Nigeria Navy Arrests 8 Suspected Foreign Rice Smugglers / Alert!!! Must Read For All Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.