Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,556 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM (60342 Views)

Photos Of The 3 UNIPORT Students Killed By Kidnappers / Auchi Cult War: Graduate, 7 Students Killed In Photo / AAU Students Killed At Their Graduation Party (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by ORIAYO70(m): 9:12am On Aug 25, 2020
Eborabadan:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/over-100-nigerian-students-killed-in-four-years-nidcom/%3famp=1

Fear anything that has North as initials
Anything that contain North fear them

Even Northern America...

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by omorttee4u(m): 9:13am On Aug 25, 2020
dwilliams:
I lived in Cyprus, terrible place!

Then, what are you still doing there? Move to another safer country man. Do you have to wait for a story you can't narrate yourself.

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by jUeLiZ: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2020
why always the north
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by odomanis: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2020
spy24:
NIGERIANs should stop running away from home ,with all the hatred that is now being meted on us by other countries i hope we come to realize that we have no other country but nigeria
so come back home and fight for a better Nigeria
we go just get small money run commot for the country . give who ?

My dear,more Nigerians are killed here in Nigeria than in foreign countries.

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 25, 2020
cryGood four years killing what is going on, are they jealous of blacks? because they are doing well. when will Racism stop ? When cry
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Elvinci101: 9:16am On Aug 25, 2020
spy24:
NIGERIANs should stop running away from home ,with all the hatred that is now being meted on us by other countries i hope we come to realize that we have no other country but nigeria

Go to southern Kaduna and say the same thing and see if you'll make it alive.

Do you know the numbers of southern Kaduna indigenes that have been killed in the past months?

Did you hear that secondary school students were kidnapped by suspected gunmen yesterday in Kaduna?

The truth is Nigerians are no longer safe even in their own country and homes.

7 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Nmezor(f): 9:16am On Aug 25, 2020
Hmmm, really terrible
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by wacuc0: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2020
spy24:

Dear I love your comment. I must commend you for that. We always say government government. Not remembering that the government came from the people. Until we change we can not get it. This is an issue for every body. You cannot hate your system and expect it to survive. A nation where all the rich men don't like to put up investment. Universities are all looking at the government without one day saying we contributed this to the building of the nation expect s*x for mark. Doctors will not team up to make a huge investment in health sector, billionaires will not put up an multi-million dollar industry (all are personal enterprise that will die after one tenure). Mega churches can not even invest in sports (remember that was how it started in England this premiers league we are all enjoying now). A country were citizens are proud of buying houses abroad, (Dubai - a desert few years ago).

Somebody asked why cant the government fund the Universities well? A Nigerian professor in African studies from Yale University answered. 'We budgeted a total of 2.5 billion dollars for an academic session which 65% of the money came from the Alumina of the school, 15% came from sport and donations, science patent and discovery while other from school earnings, zero from Government - My dear UNILAG can do that with the number of thousands of Alumni in billions and millions of Naira all over the world, why cant the VC see business in this and lift the university to an enviable level. No Government in the world can run over 100 Universities"

My dear I put my head down in shame and knew that our problem is we. Remember JAMB is now making profit after over 40years. This is true leadership, it can be done any area of leadership both government and private sector.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by DexterousOne(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2020
martineverest:
this isn't all about nuisance o...some are well behaved and get killed by Cypriots and their government and police cover it up

So I was told
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Focusmind: 9:19am On Aug 25, 2020
Rugaria:
If you are a young black African living/schooling in some of these jumpy areas in secluded parts of Europe, South America or most of Asia with an unhealthy quantity of racists.., just take out time to be street smart. It may prove helpful.. Been there, so I know what I'm saying.. There must be places you just can't go at night and if by mistake you find yourself there, flag down a taxi and disappear quick.. , be smart with their girls! Won't tell you not to have gfs, but be careful who you chose. Dont try rubbing it in especially iff she chose you over a local.. If she is young and beautiful, don't get involved in too much PDAs with her even if she pushes you to.

Always know that the men get pissed off most time seeing you with them gal even if they smile at you.. Always know where the police points/numbers are but don't totally bank on the police. I received some of the most crude racist outbursts from folks in uniform over there. Move in group, if you can. If you sense you re being lured to a place, run! Avoid visiting her in her place! Park, restaurant, shopping malls, your home .., anywhere but her place. Avoid much argeuments and crowded areas.. An if all these dont the work? Bros, Relocate! Quickly! It's not easy walking around with this skin color in some parts of Asia an eastern Europe. I know what I'm telling you..

Well said!

just as when I was in Scotland in 2008/2009 for my masters, I was doing one per hour job in St. Andrews, a town populated by mostly by whites. Infact, from my place to bus station to the care home I worked, I was the only black person, I never saw any black man. The laundry man at the care home was an Indian and that was the only non white person I saw. One night, I was coming back from work after dropping off from a bus around 11pm at night on Friday, I saw some group of locals about seven drinking from bottles and two ladies that were almost drunk on the floor. I was just looking at them and taking style to pass. They started talking to themselves and looking at me. Small small, they started making move towards my direction, speaking in heavy Scottish accent, even though I was walking slowly but my survival instinct just kicked in and I picked race. See how the pursued me holding their bottle of beer while the ladies on the floor were shouting and screaming at them. My brother, see race. As I was running they were throwing those bottles till I sited the Scottish yard police making an announcement from their car speaker.

I narrated my experience to the Matron of the care home and she felt pity for me. She asked me whether I wanted to change my schedule to day time but I still insisted on the night schedule as it paid more and I used my day for other jobs and classes grin

14 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by jrusky(m): 9:20am On Aug 25, 2020
Imagine Cyprus or Lepros of all country? A cripple nation within the axis of EU.

And 100 student died and their embassy and ambassador still living in Nigeria? Madam are you dumb or what so their is no way to surmmon their useless ambassador and give him ultimatum to convey to his cripple country?

Pls leave Buhari out of this he is just alive but not existing, so buhari case is out of context in Nigeria affairs but the foreign minister is much alive and active madam do something enough of all these nonsense.

This is are reason I missed Abacha and Idiagbon so much who the hell is is a cripple country like Cyprus to dare Nigeria and murdered over 100 students just like that within 4 years when Abacha or Idiagbon are in big house

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by shiwex: 9:20am On Aug 25, 2020
This is what our country has turned to......No one cares. Can the kill a single American and they wont find the killer but to kill up to a hundred Nigerian and Mumu Buhari can still go to bed...and sleep. Have they even summoned the Cypriot ambassador to blast him at all.

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Brazzaville(m): 9:21am On Aug 25, 2020
The first picture=> I school in Cyprus
The second picture=> Weep no more child

2 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Superjazz: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2020
muykem:
We have good private universities in Nigeria such as covenant university, Babalola university e.t.c. stop sending children to those good for nothing country. RIP boy.
Those private universities are no match to those overseas universities that's the truth

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by hardizzle: 9:21am On Aug 25, 2020
Anything north is dangerous, northern Nigerian, Northern Cyprus , fear north!
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Uwamgbede26: 9:22am On Aug 25, 2020
If all sectors of our country is fixed and corruption dealt with who would be eager to leave except for tourism.?
But will Naija ever get better�
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by DaddyRochie1642: 9:23am On Aug 25, 2020
dwilliams:
I lived in Cyprus, terrible place!

Please give us an idea how terrible the place was when you lived there.
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by valentinegibbs(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2020
I'm schooling here and believe me when I tell you that Nigerians are killing Nigerians here
This is a peaceful country and when you come here you would understand that Nigerians are the one killing themselves
Now they have started Cult activities here
This news is not credible and it has a lot of false information

4 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by carpdiemz: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2020
spy24:

My question to you , is Nigeria a safe country ?

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by ekevwe(m): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2020
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by morinto: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2020
YorubaRitualist:
You mean over 100 abokis killed in northern Cyprus undecided maybe they thought they were in northern Nigeria where they can misbehave.. They should stop constituting nuisances where ever they are and their lives will be spared
Most u tell us that u are an illiterate?
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by lagosrd: 9:29am On Aug 25, 2020
This will continue to happen when we don't have quality leadership.

Evacuate your citizens from them . ban them never to travel there and shut down their embassy here in Nigeria and cut all diplomatic ties to their country.
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2020
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Kingrefreshed: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Eborabadan:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/over-100-nigerian-students-killed-in-four-years-nidcom/%3famp=1

And some people are blaming Yahoo guys for scamming them. Thunder fire all if una. They murdered 100 young guys and their government covered it.
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by DexterousOne(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2020
valentinegibbs:
I'm schooling here and believe me when I tell you that Nigerians are killing Nigerians here
This is a peaceful country and when you come here you would understand that Nigerians are the one killing themselves
Now they have started Cult activities here
This news is not credible and it has a lot of false information

Cultists?

Like they are doing in Malaysia and South Africa? shocked

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Emmanuelolu1000: 9:35am On Aug 25, 2020
Evil country. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by Nwaezeson(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:
What kind of thread is this?
The header says 100, the article talks about one alleged suicide. OP, how do we make sense of this?
my brother you only hear news like this if it affect one influential personality in the country

2 Likes

Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by juniorstar(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2020
no place like home!!! fix the country, fix the country dem no wan here to go uk uni dey kill u, go to ukraine/ russia dey kill u go to us dey deport u. on top ur money. i no say we get our own for body like chibok and southern kaduna palava but we still need to fix Naija. if one stupid malnourished man with agbada thief billions go burry am for private mortuary, farmland or lock am up for ikoyi or anywhere how much him and him family wan chop sef this ppl no dey think at all. if dem see money body go dey do jibibi
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by ModestGal(f): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2020
Hmm
Re: 100 Nigerian Students Killed In Northern Cyprus Universities - NiDCOM by emkz: 9:39am On Aug 25, 2020
If you must send your children to school abroad, you must do your research. Some countries are no go areas even if their fees look cheap. Sometime last year, a Nigeria medical student was hammered to death by the father of his Ukrainian single-mum girlfriend and her because the father was against their relationship. The Ukrainian police attempted to cover it and succeeded.

Nothing was heard afterward. The boy's body is cold and the mother cried.

If you want to do your bachelors or masters abroad, go to Germany. The cost of studying in a private university can help you study in Germany as well. Studying in public German unis is almost free. Make the effort to learn the language. It is to your advantage eventually. I am not saying Germans are not racists, at least you won't be killed for being black.

And like someone said, be vary careful when you enter abroad. When I entered one of the developed countries in Europe, I saw a police truck stationed at the junction to my house, they were looking at a screen all the time and seemed to whisper into their radio when I was passing. A week later, I didn't see them again. Don't attend undue parties/clubs and if you are invited to fück, be very careful before you jump into the invitation. Avoid certain places and if you ever feel uncomfortable or sense you are being profiled, LEAVE.

Finally, some people would advise you to be like the Romans when in Rome. Remember you are a foreigner and would never truly be accepted in some countries because they feel you are inferior. Don't fight it, you can't win.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Bites Boyfriend’s Manhood To Avoid Rape In Lagos, Police Arrest Her / Yahoo Boy Apologizes For Using His Best Friend’s Mom For Ritual In Edo State / House Girl Poisons Family Food With Hypo In Lagos (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.