Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges (16873 Views)

Ibrahim Pantami Seeks Reduction In Call, Data Tariff / Isa Ali-Pantami Extends Deadline On Reduction Of Data Price / NCC Urges Telcos To Be Fair On Calls, Data Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by osilamah77(m): 8:38am On Aug 25, 2020
One way or the other dem go sha want us to believe they are working for this country..
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by madone: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2020
Eriggs:

Where are the moderators on this forum.
this is breaking rules of the forum.
Justwise, mynd44, seun, Dominique.
Rule 2 is broken to pieces here
lol they know me already i get banned i don't send i come back again. so am not new to that.

but let be in record bf i get banned on NL cos i read new and react to them on other platform

your stupidity is high eeeeeeeeediot like u. senseless slowpoke. talking trash and hiding. may the change Nigerians are going thru in this APC rule be ur portion. nonsense. report this post and let them ban me. ewu
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by anytexy: 8:39am On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=anytexy post=93197797][/quote] I concur. they are fooling themselves.
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by anytexy: 8:42am On Aug 25, 2020
Dididrumz:
The same talks over and over again Yet no action.
I concur they are fooling themselves.
failed leaders.
wicked people
failed state.

1 Like

Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by juniorstar(m): 8:42am On Aug 25, 2020
Olodo24:
which plan be that one? Abeg tell me d code
I just try *141# now dem don commot am kai
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Badonasty(m): 8:52am On Aug 25, 2020
Very toothless agency
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Joevics(m): 8:53am On Aug 25, 2020
post=93196663:

VERY GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

This is the CHANGE voted for.
Slow and steady we will get to a new and better Nigeria.
A land flowing with milk and honey.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Imagine abroad?
Why not say imagine 16 years of PDP the criminal party you are supporting, that you were having free wifi before PMB took all away and deposited it in Daura!
Why not go further and tell Nairalanders, that Nigeria was like Dubai or Canada when the thieves you are supporting for 16 years was in power?

Una go just come online dey type Incoherent jargons cos of likes and shares by your ilks!

2 major characteristics of wailers : HYPOCRISY and LYING.

So we aren't surprised Mr wailer.
Keep it up!
Do you even know it was an APC minister that forced these ISPs to hike their prices?
Glo was able to force data prices down, but Shaibu forced them to increase their cost. Try reading.

1 Like

Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by rottennaija(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Nigeria is behind in every aspect of life, and everything became worst since that illiterate dullard (Buhari) was made the president. Imagine abroad that u have WiFi almost everywhere, but here we are still battling with data charges.. I doubt Nigeria will ever be developed before the world ends

The stupid WiFi you had everywhere until that illiterate became president.
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by shedy03(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2020
post=93196663:

VERY GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Imagine abroad?
Why not say imagine 16 years of PDP the criminal party you are supporting, that you were having free wifi before PMB took all away and deposited it in Daura!
Why not go further and tell Nairalanders, that Nigeria was like Dubai or Canada when the thieves you are supporting for 16 years was in power?

Una go just come online dey type Incoherent jargons cos of likes and shares by your ilks!

Keep it up!
Speaking ill of buhari and his govt is blasphemy, right?
Even after 8years, buhari will not achieve what GEJ achieved in less than 8years.

1 Like

Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by hartson(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2020
For weeks now,My N1000 worth of GLO data is frustrating hell.Could not use it to do common browsing.It always hanging at E (Edge) I am so tired honestly
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by hartson(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2020
For weeks now,My N1000 worth of GLO data is frustrating hell.Could not use it to do common browsing.It's always hanging at E (Edge) I am so tired honestly
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by KrazyDave16(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2020
All talk with no action.

Most we'll see is the so-called changes on data plans above 20k and maybe a limited time offers and bonuses for select sims (looking at you MTN)
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Emmanuelolu1000: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2020
Tell them oooo. the data rates are too high. Design your business logo for 2000naira. If interested, check my signature. Thank you!
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Originalsly: 9:46am On Aug 25, 2020
Why beg companies to reduce data charges and improve quality of service? Why would they do so and cut their profit margin? The FG needs to encourage competition..... invite other telecom companies to invest in the country..... overnight data will be almost free and quality of calls improved overnight.
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Adeniran906(m): 9:47am On Aug 25, 2020
Reduction in data charges will help alot in this country it will improve the economic business and develop the country and make people have access to alot of thing.we are smiling suffering the way we are charges in this country.
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 25, 2020
post=93196663:

VERY GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Imagine abroad?

Keep it up!

Stop displaying stupidity online.

How can you be making thesame comment on every thread hundred times a day ?
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Cti28(m): 10:01am On Aug 25, 2020
[s]
post=93196663:

VERY GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Imagine abroad?

Keep it up!
[/s]
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by drololaaof: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2020
They exploited us because we have been used to internet services for zoom ,virtual meetings , messaging etc
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Lucifer1419: 11:11am On Aug 25, 2020
post=93196663:

VERY GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Imagine abroad?

Keep it up!
so the current government are saint abi, now take a good look at what you just type, except you are blind for not seeing how the country economy is collapsing under this present administration, guy stop to they Yan dust abeg, how much them they pay you self, the way you defend this evil government tire me.
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by bejeria101(m): 11:13am On Aug 25, 2020
post=93196663:

VERY GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

You have 2 years left to continue this delusion.

Imagine abroad?

Keep it up!
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by edoairways: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2020
A welcome development
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by stephinnoyewole(m): 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2020
Mogajunior:
Such step from NCC is really commendable because data charges from these network providers is quiet high now. 5gb data can't even last for 3weeks.
When Airtel 16gb data cant even last me for 20days without using IG, no Twitter, no FB, only WA, surfing and slight YT on lowest quality
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Ifyz0001: 12:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
When would this govt give news of lasting reduction and not "will be " ??
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Mogajunior(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2020
stephinnoyewole:

When Airtel 16gb data cant even last me for 20days without using IG, no Twitter, no FB, only WA, surfing and slight YT on lowest quality
Too bad man.
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by guychidile: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
jus passing
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Moneyboyz: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
post=93196663:

VERY GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Imagine abroad?

Keep it up!

Better shut up if you don't have something meaningful to say.
We are saying someone is not competent you are saying PDP.
APC governor today, PDP senator Tomorrow, incompetent fools jumping from one party to another.
Keep deceiving yourself and your future generations..
Let your emotions cloud your sense of reasoning, from all of us ko, from the whole Nigeria ni..
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by ezechi24(m): 1:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
post=93196663:

VERY GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Imagine abroad?

Keep it up!

I pity your children...tga is if you even have one.
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by fullblast(m): 2:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Abegii, Does anyone have codes to get free data from Mtn?
In the days of blackberry, hackers used to give us jolly rides cheesy
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Brushstrokes20: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Day just break abi?... Bunch of self serving thieves!
The shithole is beyond redemption

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Browse With The Bonus Data From Airtel / Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) / Download Gbwhatsapp Version 6.70 Apk For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.