Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges (16877 Views)

Ibrahim Pantami Seeks Reduction In Call, Data Tariff / Isa Ali-Pantami Extends Deadline On Reduction Of Data Price / NCC Urges Telcos To Be Fair On Calls, Data Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by thundafire: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Empty threats
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Slawormir: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by NinjaMetahuman: 8:05am On Aug 25, 2020
The approach by dambatta Makes sense.
I scratch your back and your scratch mine.
Reduce capital expenditure of the service providers and ask them to return the money to nigerians interms of service.

You can't just declare that companies reduce their service charge if it's gonna hurt their revenue like patami or whats his name was doing before.

1 Like

Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by gambia(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2020
NCC just want to cash out, we all know their tricks.
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by juniorstar(m): 8:05am On Aug 25, 2020
naso dem dey talk even dstv send message say dem wan increase price from next month govt no fit solve dat one na data anyway na to dey jejely buy my 11gig for 4k on airtel till i find a cheaper option
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by dgreatrock(m): 8:07am On Aug 25, 2020
Should not stop at reduction, they should monitor them so that they don't short change us
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by WiszyFraud: 8:09am On Aug 25, 2020
post=93196663:

VERY GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

This is the CHANGE voted for.
Slow and steady we will get to a new and better Nigeria.
A land flowing with milk and honey.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Imagine abroad?
Why not say imagine 16 years of PDP the criminal party you are supporting, that you are having free wifi before PMB took all away and deposited it in Daura!
Why not go further and tell Nairalanders, that Nigeria was like Dubai or Canada when the thieves you are supporting for 16 years was in power?

Una go just come online dey type Incoherent jargons cos of likes and shares by your ilks!

2 major characteristics of wailers : HYPOCRISY and LYING.

So we aren't surprised Mr wailer.
Keep it up!

You too like to FOOL yourself

5 Likes

Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by martineverest(m): 8:11am On Aug 25, 2020
VirginSearcher:
Nigeria is behind in every aspect of life, and everything became worst since that illiterate dullard (Buhari) was made the president. Imagine abroad that u have WiFi everywhere, but here we are still battling with data charges.. I doubt Nigeria will ever be developed before the world ends
na wao..WiFi everywhere?..have u been abroad b4?.u only find WiFi in public places.

data in USA is about 10x more expensive than Nigeria...it's only in India u can buy 1 GB for 30 naira
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by ItsCheeze(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2020
Lies angry
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by martineverest(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2020
anytexy:
Mtcheeew!!! Odi egwu! Are they just realizing that.
Failed leaders! Failed state.!
who is fooling who?
must u comment?....have u been to other countries to know how expensive their data are?
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by slowice(m): 8:13am On Aug 25, 2020
post=93196738:

Imagine abroad?
Why not say imagine 16 years of PDP the criminal party you are supporting, that you are having free wifi before PMB took all away!
Why not kuku tell us Nigeria was like Dubai or Canada when the thieves you are supporting for 17 years was in power?

Keep it up!

Truth is bitter, e pain Oga virgin well well.
We will keep hitting y'all with the truth.

If they have nothing else to respond with, cos you burst their bubble, they will resort to insult and all manner of gutter language.

Sorry o,
Oga International Free Wifi grin cheesy wink

Oga try to dey shut up..... Always talking rubbish wetin dey do you? 16yrs of pdp na 8 years apc to enter so? Yet the looting Don measure even more than 16yrs of pdp

2 Likes

Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by martineverest(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2020
gambia:
NCC just want to cash out, we all know their tricks.
use it head b4 u comment
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by PresidentAtiku(m): 8:14am On Aug 25, 2020
Buhari...

Always seeking..... Act!!!!
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Olodo24: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2020
juniorstar:
naso dem dey talk even dstv send message say dem wan increase price from next month govt no fit solve dat one na data anyway na to dey jejely buy my 11gig for 4k on airtel till i find a cheaper option
which plan be that one? Abeg tell me d code
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 25, 2020
post=93196663:

VERY GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Mhen this one brain no balance at all.

Imagine abroad?
Why not say imagine 16 years of PDP the criminal party you are supporting, that you are having free wifi before PMB took all away and deposited it in Daura!
Why not go further and tell Nairalanders, that Nigeria was like Dubai or Canada when the thieves you are supporting for 16 years was in power?

Una go just come online dey type Incoherent jargons cos of likes and shares by your ilks!

Keep it up!
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:15am On Aug 25, 2020
Well NCC have tried in this aspect. People seem to have forgotten that This time 10 years ago 100mb was 1k
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by thaoriginator: 8:16am On Aug 25, 2020
cry
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by jericco1(m): 8:16am On Aug 25, 2020
Stupid people you increase tax and you want them to reduce data charges. Foolish government
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Kingrefreshed: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2020
Islie:

THENATION

It will never work. Good things never happens in Hell Fire. A zoo is better than this shithole
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by titiakins: 8:17am On Aug 25, 2020
standout5:
I'm a final year student, I have been at home since the breakout of the pandemic, things have been really rough for me financially. I tried looking for available jobs in Abeokuta but my search was futile.
Life has been very difficult lately as I always struggle to meet my basic needs. Pls someone should help connect me to people or places I can get a job. Even if the pay is little, I will manage, I'm tired of being idle sitting in one place. God bless you all. My number is 07087928034.
Thanks.
please be careful

Too many ritualists around. Only meet people in open places

Goodluck!
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Lady16(f): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2020
They should do it
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by KushLyon(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2020
cry cry cry

Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Johnnico1: 8:18am On Aug 25, 2020
juniorstar:

That 4k for 11GB no dey reach me a month sef and now Airtel don comot the double your data bonus, e con make matter worse.. I dey feel say person for Airtel office dey follow me share my data. The cost of subscription is damn too high...
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by div111(m): 8:18am On Aug 25, 2020
post=93196663:

VERY GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Imagine abroad?
Why not say imagine 16 years of PDP the criminal party you are supporting, that you were having free wifi before PMB took all away and deposited it in Daura!

Keep it up!

STFU

1 Like

Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Btruth: 8:20am On Aug 25, 2020
I've been hearing this data reduction story since 1860. Our FG is not serious at all.

1 Like

Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Duplik8t77(m): 8:26am On Aug 25, 2020
post=93196663:

VERY GOOD DEVELOPMENT.

GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Imagine abroad?
Why not say imagine 16 years of PDP the criminal party you are supporting, that you were having free wifi before PMB took all away and deposited it in Daura!

Keep it up!

You derive fun in spewing crass drivel, Mr suya man. Everytime 16yrs this, 16yrs that. Grow the Fvck up

1 Like

Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2020
For how long will they keep seeking for this? What are the relevant government agencies created for? Toothless bull dogs.....
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by MrSensor(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2020
cool Data must fall.
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by Dididrumz(m): 8:36am On Aug 25, 2020
The same talks over and over again Yet no action.
Re: NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges by anytexy: 8:38am On Aug 25, 2020
Btruth:
I've been hearing this data reduction story since 1860. Our FG is not serious at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good News! As MTN Introduces 1.5GB Data For 1000 Naira (see Code) / Suggest A Phone I can Buy For 30k / Android Or Iphone, Which One Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.