Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets (1017 Views)

Masquerade Converts To Christianity And Becomes An Evangelist In 6 Months(photo) / Ebonyi State Pastor Converts To Islam, Listen To His Testimony(video) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by lekanolas: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2020
A public washroom has been constructed on the site of a demolished mosque in Atush of Xinjiang province in northwestern China.

According to the reports, the authorities had demolished two of three mosques there in a drive launched in 2016 to demolish Muslim places of worship, known as “Mosque Rectification” which is a small part of policies against Uyghurs and other Muslim minorities in China.

In an interview conducted by Radio Free Asia (RFA), Uyghur neighbourhood committee chief from Suntagh village in Atush said the mosque was torn down in 2018. “It’s a public toilet, they haven’t opened it yet, but it’s built,” he added.

It is being said in the past few years, China has been hell-bent on breaking the spirit of Uyghur Muslims.
http://newsday.com.ng/china-converts-mosques-into-public-toilets/
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by OfeAchi: 7:58am On Aug 25, 2020
angry
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by Nukilia: 7:59am On Aug 25, 2020
They are only trying to prevent an unfortunate situation like we have in Northeast Nigeria... #RadicalTerrorism

4 Likes

Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by espn(m): 8:24am On Aug 25, 2020
Nukilia:
They are only trying to prevent an unfortunate situation like we have in Northeast Nigeria... #RadicalTerrorism
oh what if it was churches....Will you say the same?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 25, 2020
Me minding my business and moving on.

Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by Nukilia: 9:19am On Aug 27, 2020
espn:

Same is applicable the other way round
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by Valkrie: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2020
The soldiers and lawyers of God would soon arrive so I have nothing to say...
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:53am On Aug 27, 2020
Nukilia:
Or more like they don't want a re-happening of the xtian taiping rebellion sad
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by Nukilia: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:

Or more like they don't want a re-happening of the xtian taiping rebellion sad
They see Arabian Islam and Europeans forms of Christianity recipes for disaster
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by CodeTemplar: 11:24am On Aug 27, 2020
If only a shítty object appeared near a mosque in a picture alone, by now Kano and Katsina will be bubbling with flag and bible burning.

Next is pig market in a mosque.
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2020
espn:

You already know what the answer is, he would never say the same because both religions are not the same. One is known to foster love and peace, while the other is known to always leave footprints of chaos, calamity, destruction and pain wherever it goes. That is why it has drawn both fear and hate on itself from far and near. No peace loving society wants to have the slightest presence of it.
Instead of wasting time defending what is not, I expect you people to turn a new leaf, do away with the devil's dogma of destruction and save the face of whatever crumb is left of your infamous religion.
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by espn(m): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2020
light099:

You already know what the answer is, he would never say the same because both religions are not the same. One is known to foster love and peace, while the other is known to always leave footprints of chaos, calamity, destruction and pain wherever it goes. That is why it has drawn both fear and hate on itself from far and near. No peace loving society wants to have the slightest presence of it.
Instead of wasting time defending what is not, I expect you people to turn a new leaf, do away with the devil's dogma of destruction and save the face of whatever crumb is left of your infamous religion.
Imagine the senseless shit you took your time typing...We know you people and where you represent. You guys are filled with hate...
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
espn:
Imagine the senseless shit you took your time typing...We know you people and where you represent. You guys are filled with hate...

As expected, you didn't disappoint me. Make points not abuses. You're educated and so you should be able to make logical points instead of turning it into pointless attack.
I came with pure logic and made valid points, you reacted violently with abuse like someone who's in a mood to cause trouble. You've successfully proved all I said to be true.
If with all the education, you're like this, then one can see the reason why the illiterates among you are even worse.
Just like someone said, "religion is the opium of the people." Religion is a poison to sound logic and reasoning.

Although I'm theist, but with people like you, atheists cannot be blamed for thinking the way they do.
If those societies who have seen the chaos religion has caused decided to destroy religious buildings, one cannot totally blame them.
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
Maybe they're trying to make a point
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Me minding my business and moving on.
abi o
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by juman(m): 3:40pm On Sep 21, 2020
China is committing genocide against uyghur people.
Why united nations is saying nothing?
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by sulasa07(m): 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2020
light099:

As expected, you didn't disappoint me. Make points not abuses. You're educated and so you should be able to make logical points instead of turning it into pointless attack.
I came with pure logic and made valid points, you reacted violently with abuse like someone who's in a mood to cause trouble. You've successfully proved all I said to be true.
If with all the education, you're like this, then one can see the reason why the illiterates among you are even worse.
Just like someone said, "religion is the opium of the people." Religion is a poison to sound logic and reasoning.

Although I'm theist, but with people like you, atheists cannot be blamed for thinking the way they do.
If those societies who have seen the chaos religion has caused decided to destroy religious buildings, one cannot totally blame them.
What about when Atheist cause chaos?
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by Nobody: 4:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
sulasa07:

What about when Atheist cause chaos?

Atheist caused chaos?
On what ground?
I'd never seen an atheist kill anyone who doesn't accept the same doctrine as his/hers.
I'd never seen an atheist kill anyone for blasphemy.
I'd never seen an atheist commit chaos in the name of his/her belief.
Only religious people do such because religion is a mental poison that brings about psychotic displays in the recipients of such religion.
Especially the religion of peace has proven to cause the most psychological disorder in it's recipients. It's one of the greatest pandemic humanity had witnessed since existence.
Well, for once try to turn off your zombie button, be realistic and imagine a world without the religion of peace.
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by sulasa07(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2020
light099:

Atheist caused chaos?
On what ground?
I'd never seen an atheist kill anyone who doesn't accept the same doctrine as his/hers.
I'd never seen an atheist kill anyone for blasphemy.
I'd never seen an atheist do commit chaos in the name of his/her belief.
Only religious people do such because religion is a mental poison that brings about psychotic displays in the recipients of such religion.
Especially the religion of peace has proven to cause the most psychological disorder in it's recipients. It's one of the greatest pandemic humanity had witnessed since existence.
Well, for once try to turn off your zombie button, be realistic and imagine a world without the religion of peace.
Yen Yen Yen, you are the zombie. I don't need to be wasting my energy.
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by Nobody: 4:24pm On Sep 22, 2020
sulasa07:

Yen Yen Yen, you are the zombie. I don't need to be wasting my energy.

Alright, I replied you because you mentioned me. I never expected a religious zombie to think straight or be realistic or argue logically in the first place, so I wouldn't waste my time starting an argument with a zombie when I already know what to expect.

It only baffles me when people keep deceiving themselves and lack the courage to be sincere, even if it's for once.
You know all I said is the truth, but you're too brainwashed to accept.
That is one of the danger of religion. Once you've been chained by it, it's hard to get freedom. Even when you see the obvious, you would rather lie to yourself otherwise. Especially blacks and Africans are readily hooked by any form of mental slavery.
Wherever you see illiteracy, brainwashing, superstition, lies, delusions, religion slavery and every other backward thing, there must be large population of black Africans there.

Will Africans be ever free from mental slavery? Sadly, I doubt it.
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by sulasa07(m): 4:44pm On Sep 22, 2020
light099:

Alright, I replied you because you mentioned me. I never expected a religious zombie to think straight or be realistic or argue logically in the first place, so I wouldn't waste my time starting an argument with a zombie when I already know what to expect.

It only baffles me when people keep deceiving themselves and lack the courage to be sincere, even if it's for once.
That is one of the danger of religion. Once you've been chained by it, it's hard to get freedom. Even when you see the obvious, you would rather lie to yourself otherwise. Especially blacks and Africans are readily hooked by any form of mental slavery.
Wherever you see illiteracy, brainwashing, superstition, lies, delusions, religion slavery and every other backward thing, there must be large population of black Africans there.

Just take China treatment of the Uighurs as example or the Soviet Union suppression of religion or Ataturk of Turkey too that tried to stop Turkish from being Muslims to Atheists by suppressing and trying to change the religion
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by sulasa07(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
light099:

You are the one who isn't being sincere, and I do know Islam has some Dark History and I accept but you are trying to say n believe Atheism is all good and pure, Atheism is the worst
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 22, 2020
sulasa07:

Just take China treatment of the Uighurs as example or the Soviet Union suppression of religion or Ataturk of Turkey too that tried to stop Turkish from being Muslims to Atheists by suppressing and trying to change the religion

Alright, very good. You made valid points.
Chinese people religion or no religion are naturally hostile people for whatever reasons best known to them. I can't use them as a yardstick.
The life and deeds of Ataturk was controversial and debated, some said he was a Muslim, some said he wasn't.
As for the Soviet Union, you're right, they oppressed religion no doubt.
One thing is, the history of the whole world is very dark and that is why it's only more relevant to judge based on the evolution of modern civilization and present state of the world.
Let's say the past is dark, but if after all said and done, any belief or faith is still showing obvious traits of negativity on humanity in this decade, then it's glaring such religion or faith is likely evil.
If we won't deceive ourselves, out of atheism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Christianity and any other religion or irreligion worldwide existing today, only Islam has that negative tag and notorious traits, being the first on the most-wanted list.
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 22, 2020
sulasa07:

You are the one who isn't being sincere, and I do know Islam has some Dark History and I accept but you are trying to say n believe Atheism is all good and pure, Atheism is the worst

By the way and for your information, I'm a Christian. I'm not an atheist, however, being a black African is not a compulsion to be a zombie or mental slave. That's why I always try hard to see beyond the brainwashing and mental-slavery syndrome inherent of a typical black African.
Africans sacrificed innocent and promising souls to nonexistent gods and were sheeple enough to keep doing it until civilization from the whites came. Without the whites, you can always trust that no single African would have been sensible enough to challenge the norm. Just give a black African a superstition or anyother dumb tradition, he/she would keep doing it like a zombie, and would never for once think outside the box just once to sit down and challenge if the thing is fake or real, true or a lie.
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2020
sulasa07:

Why was your last reply to me comment quoted below deleted? I saw your mention but when I clicked to check, it has been deleted.

My last post you replied to is quoted below.

By the way and for your information, I'm a Christian. I'm not an atheist, however, being a black African is not a compulsion to be a zombie or mental slave. That's why I always try hard to see beyond the brainwashing and mental-slavery syndrome inherent of a typical black African.
Africans sacrificed innocent and promising souls to nonexistent gods and were sheeple enough to keep doing it until civilization from the whites came. Without the whites, you can always trust that no single African would have been sensible enough to challenge the norm. Just give a black African a superstition or anyother dumb tradition, he/she would keep doing it like a zombie, and would never for once think outside the box just once to sit down and challenge if the thing is fake or real, true or a lie.
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by sulasa07(m): 12:10pm On Sep 25, 2020
light099:

Why was your last reply to me comment quoted below deleted? I saw your mention but when I clicked to check, it has been deleted.

My last post you replied to is quoted below.

I wrote some long lines but due to network it didn't go through,so I just let it go
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
sulasa07:

I wrote some long lines but due to network it didn't go through,so I just let it go

Alright then.
Re: China Converts Mosques Into Public Toilets by CodeTemplar: 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2020
lol...

(1) (Reply)

Prophetic Office / Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? / Morning Tea For Atheists In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.