Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? (999 Views)

Why Didn't God Just Kill Satan Instead Of Allowing Jesus To Die / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by BigBashiru: 9:24pm On May 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by ictjobber: 9:32pm On May 30, 2021
Or the Americans foe wipimg off the native indians

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by OsusTroller: 9:41pm On May 30, 2021
Because he doesn't give a shit.

The same way he allowed Genghis khan, Faroahs and others to flourish.

God is not what we think of him/her/it

God is beyond that book stories...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by BigBashiru: 9:44pm On May 30, 2021
I just read that Germany wiped off 80000 Namibians.... I thought God punishes generations.... between then and now Germany is still a very prosperous country.... France has been causing so many deaths in Africa yet they are still prosperous and even a world leader.... if God is going to implement mark of beast or anti Christ, He berra start from Europe because Africa has suffered enough....

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2021
God only punished the Commander issuing orders to soldiers (if he did not change his attitude) but as for his people God will not punish them for the order comes from just one man.
God's word never supported humans giving orders to humans as rulers because the consequences is grievous! Ecclesiastes 4:1, 8:9

BigBashiru:
I just read that Germany wiped off 80000 Namibians.... I thought God punishes generations.... between then and now Germany is still a very prosperous country.... France has been causing so many deaths in Africa yet they are still prosperous and even a world leader.... if God is going to implement mark of beast or anti Christ, He berra start from Europe because Africa has suffered enough....
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Techguy96(m): 10:08pm On May 30, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
God only punished the Commander issuing orders to soldiers (if he did not change his attitude) but as for his people God will not punish them for the order comes from just one man.
God's word never supported humans giving orders to humans as rulers because the consequences is grievous! Ecclesiastes 4:1, 8:9

Rubbish

God hardened pharaoh’s heart so he wouldn’t let the Israelites go, then the same god killed the first son of all Egyptians for something he caused.

If god can kill children, then who are adults that he cannot kill

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by BigBashiru: 10:13pm On May 30, 2021
Techguy96:

Rubbish

God hardened pharaoh’s heart so he wouldn’t let the Israelites go, then the same god killed the first son of all Egyptians for something he caused.

As for your second paragraph, that's why God is God. He can do and undo.
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by BigBashiru: 10:19pm On May 30, 2021
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:47pm On May 30, 2021
Oh you're an atheist!
Please i'm sorry for coming into your lovely thread, you can continue sharing your sound views with your friends Sir! smiley

Techguy96:

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by engrchykae(m): 11:06pm On May 30, 2021
ictjobber:
Or the Americans foe wipimg off the native indians
chief Tecumseh cursed the Americans with war,they will always fight war since they refused his peace offer, Benjamin Harrison defeated the Indian chief at Tippecanoe and Ohio
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Techguy96(m): 12:10am On May 31, 2021
BigBashiru:

As for your second paragraph, that's why God is God. He can do and undo.
Ya Bleep morals, he’s god, he can order you to rape someone like he did in the Old Testament, he’s god
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Kobojunkie: 3:07am On May 31, 2021
BigBashiru:
How did you come about the assumption that God punishes generations? undecided

Where do you come up with your ideas... God is going to implement Mark of the beast or antiChrist ? Which God? undecided
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:29am On May 31, 2021
BigBashiru:

Who is able to judge when one Wicked comes to do Evil to another Wicked, Exactly as one robber robbing another robber?

But you Stupid and Wicked oh! you leave your house and all its nonsense to query why your far neighbour has not been punished?

Is his punishment your own, abi e concern you?

Na you be that Wicked Satan staff/student wey dey remind Oga and Principal say "Oga, you talk say you go punish Bashiru but you never do am"!
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:37am On May 31, 2021
OsusTroller:
Because he doesn't give a shit...

Because His Word must be Done, for He had Already Said (Law'd) that when you Plant Wickedness you must harvest Wickedness!

You must Harvest whatever you Plant!
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:52am On May 31, 2021
BigBashiru:
I just read that Germany wiped off 80000 Namibians.... I thought God punishes generations.... between then and now Germany is still a very prosperous country....

Same as the brothers Houthis and Tutsis; Hausa vs Biafra, Mohammed vs Mecca, Turkey, men vs women etc.

You all are Satan's children and murdering is your profession.
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:01am On May 31, 2021
Techguy96:

Ya Bleep morals, he’s god, he can order you to rape someone like he did in the Old Testament, he’s god

LiarTech, evil and wickedness shall dwell with thee for speaking lies and Truth shall run away from you. God Never gave any such Order and you know it.
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by harmargedon: 6:22am On May 31, 2021
Techguy96:

Rubbish

Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by harmargedon: 6:23am On May 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

LiarTech, evil and wickedness shall dwell with thee for speaking lies and Truth shall run away from you. God Never gave any such Order and you know it.
but your Bible said he did.
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:24am On May 31, 2021
harmargedon:
but your Bible said he did.

Bros, where?
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by harmargedon: 6:29am On May 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Bros, where?
Saul was told to wipe off an entire city, Moses said his god told him to kill a man that plucked fire wood on the Sabbath, Sodom and Gomorrah, and so many more.
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Techguy96(m): 6:32am On May 31, 2021
harmargedon:
Show me what’s dumb there?

If u are not a fool, counter what I wrote there
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by harmargedon: 6:38am On May 31, 2021
Techguy96:

Show me what’s dumb there?

If u are not a fool, counter what I wrote there
as a fool you believe God hardened someone's heart, to prove what exactly? Oh I know, it's just too tell dumb ass like you tales to awaken you dumb brains. Moses had no hand in what happened in Egypt at that time, and if that's story was true, tell me which pharaoh was ruling at that time.
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:42am On May 31, 2021
harmargedon:
Saul was told to wipe off an entire city, Moses said his god told him to kill a man that plucked fire wood on the Sabbath, Sodom and Gomorrah, and so many more.

See yourself! You said "but your Bible said he did" give such order, now I have asked you to Prove it and supply the Fact, NOW YOU HAVE RUN ALL OVER THE PLACE CALLING SAUL, MOSES AND SO,GO!

See yourself!
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Techguy96(m): 6:43am On May 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Please go n read your bible.

Numbers 31:17-18
King James Version
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.

What exactly are they keeping the virgins for themselves if not sex. Given how the Bible regard women as sex slave.

So who’s the liar now?
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Techguy96(m): 6:45am On May 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See yourself! You said "but your Bible said he did" give such order, now I have asked you to Prove it and supply the Fact, NOW YOU HAVE RUN ALL OVER THE PLACE CALLING SAUL, MOSES AND SO,GO!

See yourself!
Numbers 31:17-18
King James Version
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves.
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by harmargedon: 6:46am On May 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See yourself!

Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Techguy96(m): 6:48am On May 31, 2021
harmargedon:
as a fool you believe God hardened someone's heart, to prove what exactly? Oh I know, it's just too tell dumb ass like you tales to awaken you dumb brains. Moses had no hand in what happened in Egypt at that time, and if that's story was true, tell me which pharaoh was ruling at that time.
Guy are u stupid?
Obviously I don’t believe the story I’m trying to make these ridiculous Christians see how stupid their ridiculous Bible claim are.
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:06am On May 31, 2021
Techguy96:

What exactly are they keeping the virgins for themselves if not sex. Given how the Bible regard women as sex slave.

So who’s the liar now?

YOU ARE STILL A LYINGTech, IS KEEPING AN UNMARRIED VIRGIN WOMAN OR THE UNBLEMISHED GIRL CHILD RAPE?

OF COURSE YOU DO NOT CARE FOR LAWS ELSE YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IF ANY MAN LIETH WITH A WOMAN, THAT WOMAN BECOMES HIS WIFE. THUS ANY SOLDIER WHO TAKES UP ANY OF THOSE WOMEN IS TAKING UP A WIFE.

IN ALL THESE LIARTech, IN THE END NO WHERE IS IT STATED THAT GOD COMMANDED ANYONE TO RAPE, IT IS EVEN RATHER THE OPPOSITE.

GOD COMMANDED THAT THEY SHOULD CONDUCT THEMSELVES PROPERLY IN WAR!

Rape is Always forceful sex and shall anyone be able to do any Wickedness in the Presence of God and Moses then?

No, not a one.

SO, YOU REMAIN THE LIAR, LIARTech
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Techguy96(m): 7:39am On May 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

YOU ARE STILL A LYINGTech, IS KEEPING AN UNMARRIED VIRGIN WOMAN OR THE UNBLEMISHED GIRL CHILD RAPE?

OF COURSE YOU DO NOT CARE FOR LAWS ELSE YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IF ANY MAN LIETH WITH A WOMAN, THAT WOMAN BECOMES HIS WIFE. THUS ANY SOLDIER WHO TAKES UP ANY OF THOSE WOMEN IS TAKING UP A WIFE.

IN ALL THESE LIARTech, IN THE END NO WHERE IS IT STATED THAT GOD COMMANDED ANYONE TO RAPE, IT IS EVEN RATHER THE OPPOSITE.

GOD COMMANDED THAT THEY SHOULD CONDUCT THEMSELVES PROPERLY IN WAR!

Rape is Always forceful sex and shall anyone be able to do any Wickedness in the Presence of God and Moses then?

No, not a one.

SO, YOU REMAIN THE LIAR, LIARTech

Those women are scores of war, so u think they will willingly sleep with the Israeli soldiers after killing the family.

There’s really no morals in Christianity if u can defend such evil
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:58am On May 31, 2021
Techguy96:

Those women are scores of war, so u think they will willingly sleep with the Israeli soldiers after killing the family.

There’s really no morals in Christianity if u can defend such evil

Of course we know that they would not want to submit themselves to the Israelites, AT FIRST, which is the operative word!

Thus, we also know that No Woman chooses to remain unmarried and she would love to have a husband.

And we know Time Heals and Changes views PLUS the Presence of God and Moses and The Law which the soldiers knew.

TIME MAKES THINGS HAPPEN AND CHANGES THINGS!

We All Woo our Wives over a Passage of Time, and Time was very plenty in the Israelites hands so nothing wrong to complain about Liartech!

So you are still The Liar, LiarTech for All these you say Do Not Show Anything or Time where and when, as you said God Commanded Rape, Liartech!
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by Techguy96(m): 9:55am On May 31, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Of course we know that they would not want to submit themselves to the Israelites, AT FIRST, which is the operative word!

Thus, we also know that No Woman chooses to remain unmarried and she would love to have a husband.

And we know Time Heals and Changes views PLUS the Presence of God and Moses and The Law which the soldiers knew.

TIME MAKES THINGS HAPPEN AND CHANGES THINGS!

We All Woo our Wives over a Passage of Time, and Time was very plenty in the Israelites hands so nothing wrong to complain about Liartech!

So you are still The Liar, LiarTech for All these you say Do Not Show Anything or Time where and when, as you said God Commanded Rape, Liartech!

Everything u said is based on ur assumptions, see how u are now using ur knowledge to assume things that happened in the Bible.

I already show u proof, now go learn about the Bible n all the atrocities of god bye
Re: Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? by KnownUnknown: 12:36pm On May 31, 2021
BigBashiru:

God didn’t punish Germany for the holocaust because it was payback for the Amalekites and Canaanites.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The End Of Days: How Would You Feel If God Forgave All? / My Pals / Who Not To Follow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.