Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Am Just So Tired Of My Life - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am Just So Tired Of My Life (1543 Views)

Am Just Tired Of Existing. It's Exhausting. What Have I Done? / Am So Tired I Want To Leave My Marriage What Should I Do / "I Am Tired Of Seeing My Husband's Hard Joystick Every Morning!" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by Busayobanks: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
You are going through post NYSC depression. I experienced it too. I was able to overcome mine by freelancing. I freelanced in a Chinese restaurant, gathered experince and left after 6month to start my own business. While I was freelancing, i got job offers that I declined, even my boss wanted to retain me, I declined because of the kind of person she is.
In a nutshell, my advice is for you to look for a place to freelance ( work without pay) while you keep applying for jobs. It would help you stop thinking about sucide. If you have passion for photography I would advice you look for photography company to work for.

1 Like

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2020
Busayobanks:
You are going through post NYSC depression. I experienced it too. I was able to overcome mine by freelancing. I freelanced in a Chinese restaurant, gathered experince and left after 6month to start my own business. While I was freelancing, i got job offers that I declined, even my boss wanted to retain me, I declined because of the kind of person she is.
In a nutshell, my advice is for you to look for a place to freelance ( work without pay) while you keep applying for jobs. It would help you stop thinking about sucide. If you have passion for photography I would advice you look for photography company to work for.
yes,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by capnies: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
wayfoward:
i Came back home after my pop from NYSC batch A 2019,I had had high hopes of getting a job as my family depends on me to be successful so I can take care of them and my younger ones,this has put a lot of pressure on me and I'm now frustrated and depressed that all I can think of is dying, my life has no direction,because I can't even take care of my self not to talk about them,I have no job,I don't even have capital to start up a business I learned during my service year.I am going to be 30years next year and i still deeply depends on my parent for food and shared three(3)rooms with my four(4)siblings including mom and dad and this makes me mad but I can't help it.Since three(3) years I have not bought any clothes,all I have is faded clothes which I maintain very well.
I have attended four(4) interviews in five(5)months all with no way forward, I cried at nights at my situation and I have come to conclusion that my life has no meaning, am just so tired,confused and don't know what to do.

Go an learn a trade fashion designing auto mechanic upholstery making plumbing etc and be useful

1 Like

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by VTJN(m): 3:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nawa o, so we that are awaiting nysc will pass through this phase. God sees my heart i honestly wish not to.
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by mariahAngel(f): 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
VTJN:
Nawa o, so we that are awaiting nysc will pass through this phase. God sees my heart i honestly wish not to.

grin

It's not the same for everyone...
A guy I know got one of the best jobs as his first immediately after his NYSC.

Just in case it takes a bit more time than you expect, don't just wait, invest your time in something profitable (professional course, skill aquisition...) while waiting for the job

1 Like

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by muykem: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Welcome to the club. This is a stage in life I called hopelessness stage. Everyone will pass through this stage at one time or the other. It seems God has abandoned and prayers is meaningless. God himself created this stage in the life everybody to learn some lessons that will guide you in the future e.g humility and empathy. After this time, you will forget all what you are passing through now because of unexpected breakthrough that will follow it. Keeping moving and believing, you will share your testimony. I build two units of a story building four flats each within three years after I completed my own stage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 4:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
VTJN:
not at all,everyone case is different,just find ways to save your allawee and learn a lucrative skills. I actually learnt something but family issues couldn't allow me save up.
Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
muykem:
Welcome to the club. This is a stage in life I called hopelessness stage. Everyone will pass through this stage at one time or the other. It seems God has abandoned and prayers is meaningless. God himself created this stage in the life everybody to learn some lessons that will guide you in the future e.g humility and empathy. After this time, you will forget all what you are passing through now because of unexpected breakthrough that will follow it. Keeping moving and believing, you will share your testimony. I build two units of a story building four flats each within three years after I completed my own stage.
wow,I sure will share my testimony someday.
thanks for the encouragement.

1 Like

Re: Am Just So Tired Of My Life by wayfoward(m): 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
capnies:

Go an learn a trade fashion designing auto mechanic upholstery making plumbing etc and be useful
thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"If You Buy Your Daughter A Car, Register It In Your Son-In-law Name" / I Think My Family Is My Problem / 15th Marriage Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.