Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act (15289 Views)

Atiku Turn Back APC Governors And Reject Overtures From Tinubu For peace move / Bayelsa APC Youths Condemn ‘attack’ On Justice Odili / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by lkdolz(m): 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
crafteck:

Im a Christian, i see nothing wrong with regulating churches and mosques, i wish it came from a leader not known for islamization agenda but all well, theres nothing wrong with regulation of our greedy religious leaders

Exactly the point, its a secret agenda by Fulani and Muslim extremist to control the Church of Christ in Nigeria. The target is the church not the other religious bodies.

If its a sitting Christian President that made such a law to gag or control the affair of the mosque, there will have been bloodbath all over the north right now.

Muslims thought they are alpha lords over adherents of other faith. Sharia was instituted in the north against the wish of Northern Christians. They destroy businesses that deals in beers and other liquor yet Muslim hypocrites in government will built Mosques with same proceed from govt.

The reason the bill could fly is because the Senate is Muslim dominated even if Christians in the house opposed it they may not have the number on their side. Everything is skewed in favour Muslims and northerners since independence.
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by earnit3: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ok
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by Nobody: 4:28am On Aug 27, 2020
Tumbulum:
So what they are saying is that a muslim will now have the power to decide what happens in the church? God forbid.
The next things is how did the Christians in the senate sit idly and allow such a law to be passed in the house.

Which Christians?
How many Christians do you have in the Senate?

The North West dominate Nigeria.
The North West have 7 States and they produce 21 senators which is the highest. The South East have only 5 States and produce 15 senators.

This is what Nigerian Christians allowed to happen.
Muslims will keep dominating Nigerians until Nigeria is restructured.
Southern Nigeria only have few years to act.
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by ruffDiamond: 4:32am On Aug 27, 2020
righteousness80 something on his way to kuvikiland after hearing about CAMA..

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by StubbornGENIUS: 4:33am On Aug 27, 2020
ruffDiamond:
righteousness80 something on his way to kuvikiland after hearing about CAMA..
Righteousness89 wink
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by Dannyblaze: 6:37am On Aug 27, 2020
post=93233555:

Yes, but did you hear any Mosques or Alhajis making an issue of this so far?
We rest our case!
We are watching the outcome.

Section 839 (1) and (2) provides that religious bodies and non-governmental organisations will be strictly regulated by the Registrar-General of Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC, and a supervising minister.
firstly, I expected the government to concentrate more on issues of a town hall meeting and restructuring across the Nation rather than these!

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by emmykingzy: 6:49am On Aug 27, 2020
desiredhome:

That there are criminal pastors doesn't mean there are no genuine pastors, unfortunately the fake/false pastors have overtaken.......
The fake pastors/Pastorprenours know themselves.......

The question here is why collecting money from the members to build those schools?....you collect from the poor in the church yet they are not qualified because they are poor, I say it again you are more than evil...... world class ko......

You and your Pastorprenours are not above the authority of the government, if you think otherwise you have to go get your own country else where.....shikina.

So would you have preferred that the church misuse monies received by them because it was free will giving just like The taxes the government collect from the citizens over the years have all been Embezelled into private purses of your people in government abi . You are here angry that the church have used theirs to good use. I don't get your mentality.
Go to those institutions and see hundreds of thousands of your so called poor church members empowered with good jobs and thousands of them are on scholarships in those institutions. that's strategic planning. Go and find out but of course you will not because of your baised reasoning.
Free will giving is not a church contribution.Get that into your head but I know you will not because you don't see with spiritual understanding which obviously you don't have. Because when you give and work ,you will receive back in multiple folds that the law of nature. That is biblical and people practice it because it works so what's your wahala.
Are your so called poor church members complaining to you? Multitudes of your so called poor church members are no more poor today , I know because I used to be one and so you are angry because it's working.
How much even can a poor man give that will build world class institutions across the country?
It will take centuries for it to be completed. I know you will say the poor pay in every service but I will tell you that it's the most difficult thing to give when you don't have enough to eat.
But let me bust your bubbles. They people that give most cheerfully and continue to do so are those that have been blessed by the ministry of these pastors and will continue to do so because it's working for them. You can get all angry you want but that's the secret of life which Jesus Christ practiced and encouraged eg widows mite. Jesus would have resisted the widow from giving but He did not and praised her for it because He knows that it's her way out of penury. I doubt if you have read it in the Bible.
I know you are not a Christian or believer but I need to clarify your ignorance a little bit so that you stop crying more than the bereaved.
You can quote me now, If truly The Church is not owned by Jesus Christ ,let the evil cabal that inserted that clause in CAMA try it and see.
Shikena.
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by desiredhome: 8:28am On Aug 27, 2020
emmykingzy:

So would you have preferred that the church misuse monies received by them because it was free will giving just like The taxes the government collect from the citizens over the years have all been Embezelled into private purses of your people in government abi . You are here angry that the church have used theirs to good use. I don't get your mentality.
Go to those institutions and see hundreds of thousands of your so called poor church members empowered with good jobs and thousands of them are on scholarships in those institutions. that's strategic planning. Go and find out but of course you will not because of your baised reasoning.
Free will giving is not a church contribution.Get that into your head but I know you will not because you don't see with spiritual understanding which obviously you don't have. Because when you give and work ,you will receive back in multiple folds that the law of nature. That is biblical and people practice it because it works so what's your wahala.
Are your so called poor church members complaining to you? Multitudes of your so called poor church members are no more poor today , I know because I used to be one and so you are angry because it's working.
How much even can a poor man give that will build world class institutions across the country?
It will take centuries for it to be completed. I know you will say the poor pay in every service but I will tell you that it's the most difficult thing to give when you don't have enough to eat.
But let me bust your bubbles. They people that give most cheerfully and continue to do so are those that have been blessed by the ministry of these pastors and will continue to do so because it's working for them. You can get all angry you want but that's the secret of life which Jesus Christ practiced and encouraged eg widows mite. Jesus would have resisted the widow from giving but He did not and praised her for it because He knows that it's her way out of penury. I doubt if you have read it in the Bible.
I know you are not a Christian or believer but I need to clarify your ignorance a little bit so that you stop crying more than the bereaved.
You can quote me now, If truly The Church is not owned by Jesus Christ ,let the evil cabal that inserted that clause in CAMA try it and see.
Shikena.

See how they've confused/brainwashed you with vain/materialism.......
I no blame you sha......
I wonder what you mean by you are being blessed....how do you measure blessings?.....
With the high poverty rate in Nigeria.......
Scammers will always defend themselves
With the high rate of corruption in your churches even kidnappers will claim been bless and will climb that your evil alter to give testimony to deceive you zombies ...... God of Mammon

To you the poor members money is small but you still collect from the thousands poor..... among you to make your billions..... thieves

The people are not complaining yet you keep insulting the government of hardship/frustrations....keep deceiving yourself........ criminals
Awon suffering and smiling

The CAMA law is here already.....if you are genuine you won't the afraid/complain of it.......

If you don't want it carry yourself out of Nigeria, go and form your own country.... shikina cheesy cheesy grin grin

Criminals using God's name to defruad guilible members......
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by emmykingzy: 9:15am On Aug 27, 2020
desiredhome:

See how they've confused/brainwashed you with vain/materialism.......
I no blame you sha......
I wonder what you mean by you are being blessed....how do you measure blessings?.....
With the high poverty rate in Nigeria.......
Scammers will always defend themselves
With the high rate of corruption in your churches even kidnappers will claim been bless and will climb that your evil alter to give testimony to deceive you zombies ...... God of Mammon

To you the poor members money is small but you still collect from the thousands poor..... among you to make your billions..... thieves

The people are not complaining yet you keep insulting the government of hardship/frustrations....keep deceiving yourself........ criminals
Awon suffering and smiling

The CAMA law is here already.....if you are genuine you won't the afraid/complain of it.......

If you don't want it carry yourself out of Nigeria, go and form your own country.... shikina cheesy cheesy grin grin

Criminals using God's name to defruad guilible members......

Guy having gone thru your write up it's very obvious to me that you are very confused, angry and highly biased without a single proof. I guess you have fallen prey to one those fake pastors of yours or you just choose to be like this because of your condition.
I said I am blessed by applying biblical principles and you are asking me how and what does that mean especially in high poverty in Nigeria. Can you imagine? So because Nigeria is experiencing hardship then everyone should be poor. Pls change your thinking.
That I am blessed then you claim that I have also given myself to materialism and to the God of mammon. I have been brainwashed and suffering and smiling . Haba. Guy are you okay?
So you know me more than I know myself and condition.
So I should lie to please you and your opinion. I am blessed in every area of my life and those around me even in the midst of this troubled times. It's obvious you don't know what it means to be blessed thats how I know your condition.
I know I am wasting my time replying you but pls when ever you less angry go tru your write up again and see how incoherent you sound.
Everything to you is vain, scam, thieves, poverty, deception and hardship. Go and change your mentality and your condition will improve. Good luck.
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by honeyB2018: 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
desiredhome:

I just laughed over your dumbest reasoning..... sounds like someone who has been over brainwashed by these charlatans..........how ignorant can you be?........
Using God's name to deceive/do evil is already a curse to you evil men...it's blaphemin.......
Justifying it with the politicians means you are worst than the politicians........
What the Bible called wolf in sheep's clothing.....
Enslaving citizens yet still blame the government..you are heartless and evil.....no wonder the demons in you are fighting against the CAMA law so that they will continue to enslave their guilible members.......thieves.....
Where is your conscience? Heartless criminals

Your reply, is a clear demonstration, that you lack wisdom and sense for good judgment. It's a high display of your level of stupidity.
Who are you to fight for God? If his name is being used to deceive people and blasphem, why not leave him to fight for himself? Has he not done it before.?
Saphira Ananias in the bible did lie to the Holy Ghost, did it require any government legislation to deal with them?
Simon the sorcerer, was a problem to the will of God in the bible, did God ask for your stupid assistance and that of your corruption ridden government, to intervene.
Saul who later became Paul, was a torment to the church and his officers, how did God deal with it? He asked for your idiotic help and counsel abi? Empty head like you.
Who did Jesus say Saul was persecuting? The general overseer, pastors. Church officials?
What ever anyone, does against the church, is an action, against the master and head of the church, Jesus Christ. He has all it takes to deal with anyone, both members and non members.
I will advise you and your idiotic cohorts, to hand off, issues about the church.
He said, anyone, who is not building with him, scatters. But anyone, who builds with him, is for him.
Since you and your demon possessed cohorts are not with him, kindly leave the church alone.
Jesus Christ, has al it takes to cleanse his church, with out any contribution from you
Tell your dumd government and agency this.
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by desiredhome: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2020
emmykingzy:

Guy having gone thru your write up it's very obvious to me that you are very confused, angry and highly biased without a single proof. I guess you have fallen prey to one those fake pastors of yours or you just choose to be like this because of your condition.
I said I am blessed by applying biblical principles and you are asking me how and what does that mean especially in high poverty in Nigeria. Can you imagine? So because Nigeria is experiencing hardship then everyone should be poor. Pls change your thinking.
That I am blessed then you claim that I have also given myself to materialism and to the God of mammon. I have been brainwashed and suffering and smiling . Haba. Guy are you okay?
So you know me more than I know myself and condition.
So I should lie to please you and your opinion. I am blessed in every area of my life and those around me even in the midst of this troubled times. It's obvious you don't know what it means to be blessed thats how I know your condition.
I know I am wasting my time replying you but pls when ever you less angry go tru your write up again and see how incoherent you sound.
Everything to you is vain, scam, thieves, poverty, deception and hardship. Go and change your mentality and your condition will improve. Good luck.

Why should I be angry according to you? I guess the likes of your Pastorprenours deceiving/scamming their members should be saying they are blessed too........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Hamza Umar's 4 Children In Katsina / Fuel Subsidy: After Seven Years, Buhari Transfers Burden To Successor / Political Jargons Among Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.