Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,660 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act (15290 Views)

Atiku Turn Back APC Governors And Reject Overtures From Tinubu For peace move / Bayelsa APC Youths Condemn ‘attack’ On Justice Odili / Attack On Amaechi: Niger Delta Youths Give IPOB 7 Days To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by jrusky(m): 9:51am On Aug 26, 2020
360degreess:
.. . I am not responsible for your frustration in life. Truth is always bitter...

You are the one frusttrated for supporting evil agenda. What is Buhari business with the church?

Look, you muslims should be ashame of yourself as the only religon which its messenger called Mohammed has no identity till today. Nothing can be traced to him and yet you want to force your bitch religion down the throat of everyone by force bro you lie.

So pls get outta here with your frustration.

Thunder fire CAMA + Buhari join.

2 Likes

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by CodeTemplar: 9:56am On Aug 26, 2020
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMMMMM

IT IS BASICALLY

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE THEN YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A DEVELOPED COUNTRY.

PLEASE EDUCATE YOURSELF OR TRAVEL AROUND. THAT IS YOUR ONLY REMEDY.

SPIRIT OF BACKWARDNESS AND MUMUISM
I can see you have switched to what you came for - personal beef.
I just reminded you Buhari and his team of top professionals counted it as part of his achievement but you are here foaming in the mouth like someone fresh out of shrine where they worship spirit of mumuism and backwards gods.
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by Danieosamede(m): 9:59am On Aug 26, 2020
360degreess:
... If this CAMA law was during GEJ's tenure you wouldn't have said this. Religious sentiment is the major problem of this country.. But why is it that it's the pastors that are complaining about this?. It's simply because church is been run like a normal dubious business organization. Shame on the pastors..
shut up if you have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by adenigga(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2020
This particular section of the CAMA Act does not affects churches only, Mosques, Shrines & CSO are all captured.

But why the loudest noises from the Churches? Are we hiding some informations?

Worst case scenario, relocate to Ghana, Togo, Benin Republic, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, China, just to mention but a few. We will join the services virtually now, just that offerings & tithes will have injury.

I know you won't dare going to UK or US, why? go & ask Pastor Ashimolowo ( KICC ) & Bishop Oyedepo ( WINNERS' CHAPEL ).

1 Like

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by GoldHorse(m): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2020
This law applies to ALL religious bodies and not only churches I believe. Why is the resistance only coming from (some) church?
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by kingandamy4life(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2020
When I tell you people Biafra is coming and coming fast you people think am joking. Let the zoo keep signing our departure by making grevious mistakes. When isreal wanted to leave Egypt pharaoh keep making grave errors until it happened. The rising sun must shine
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by postmann: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2020
360degreess:
... If this CAMA law was during GEJ's tenure you wouldn't have said this. Religious sentiment is the major problem of this country.. But why is it that it's the pastors that are complaining about this?. It's simply because church is been run like a normal dubious business organization. Shame on the pastors..

You're not making any sense. Be it a GEJ government or the current administration, the government has no business running any religious entity. This is the bone of contention. It is irrelevant whether some pastors are fraud or not.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by sageer1706(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Na this kind thing una (Niger delta) body dey strong, I still never hear say una issue any state or threat concerning the billions NDDC steal.
MISPLACED PRIORITY
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by crafteck(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2020
post=93233555:

Yes, but did you hear any Mosques or Alhajis making an issue of this so far?
We rest our case!
We are watching the outcome.

Section 839 (1) and (2) provides that religious bodies and non-governmental organisations will be strictly regulated by the Registrar-General of Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC, and a supervising minister.

Im a Christian, i see nothing wrong with regulating churches and mosques, i wish it came from a leader not known for islamization agenda but all well, theres nothing wrong with regulation of our greedy religious leaders
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by dallyemmy: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2020
Tumbulum:
So what they are saying is that a muslim will now have the power to decide what happens in the church? God forbid.
The next things is how did the Christians in the senate sit idly and allow such a law to be passed in the house.
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by itoba4real(m): 10:39am On Aug 26, 2020
360degreess:
SHARAAP.u think we wil5 fold our hands and allow terrorist dictate what happen in the church.?let them implement it lets see if this country will not be divided along religeous lines

1 Like

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by roszilman: 10:50am On Aug 26, 2020
360degreess:
may some people perish in hell, pussy ass motherfucker! U're blabbering bullshit! Get out!
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by honeyB2018: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2020
updatechange:
I don't get... Does the so called bill not affect the Muslims Cos it seems it's more than just what I thought shocked

The inclusion of religious organizations, which the Muslim body is a part of, is just a decoy. The target of this obnoxious section, is the CHURCH. Among the Christian organizations, the Pentecostal churches are their main target. How many Islamic organizations are incorporated? How is it, that the Islamic organizations are not talking? Who has heard anything from Muric, or Sultan Of Sokoto? Why is it that powerful Muslim organizations are quiet? Why are the leaders of NASFAT,Islamic Movement of Nig. (IMN) not talking?. Because it doesn't affect them. Why are the leadership of the orthodox churches in Nigeria, quiet over this law? Have you heard the Catholic, Anglican, Methodist, Presbiterian churches, as well as the White garment churches say anything? It's in the Pentecostals, that you see more of churches, getting incorporated. So , it's a war, against the Pentecostals and evangelicals. But like other anti- Pentecostal regulations, this also will die out very soon.
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by Tospecial(m): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2020
360degreess:

If you don't know what to say keep quiet. However is been run is non of you business you are not the one to judge and by the way are the Christians complaining to you or the government.

1 Like

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by Tospecial(m): 11:00am On Aug 26, 2020
360degreess:
.. . I am not responsible for your frustration in life. Truth is always bitter...

You and your fellows are the ones who is frustrated because is only a frustrated person who goes about looking for water in the desert

1 Like

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by Tospecial(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2020
IKBARUTEN11:
It is only d court of law that has d final decisions concerning d cama law

Which court?
Corrupted courts that can not even control themselves.
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by Tospecial(m): 11:04am On Aug 26, 2020
Coolgent:
Sponsored militants by Pastorentrepreneurs.
Nothing wrong with CAMA.

I don't blame you because you are blind
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by Tospecial(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2020
Profayo:
Does this ACT also applies to Muslims?

Whether it applies to Muslims is none of our business but never will government control the things that are spiritual.
Is it the government that are confused that can't even control their own family.

1 Like

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by ISRAELIGHTE(m): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2020
YoungLionken:
I bet majority of the protesters don't really know what CAMA stands for.

Brainwashed fellows everywhere...

Pls, what does CAMA stands for?
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by EMMY76: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2020
Nice one the federal government is not giving nigerian churches any grant like it's done in Europe so they have no rights to now create laws to monitor their finances. I will never trust this buhari's regime in any issue that have to do with religion all christains in nigeria should rise up and reject this evil anti christain CAMA law they shouldn't aid this govt which has never hidden it's biase against christains in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by Tospecial(m): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2020
post=93233555:

We rest our case!

Section 839 (1) and (2) provides that religious bodies and non-governmental organisations will be strictly regulated by the Registrar-General of Corporate Affairs Commission, CAC, and a supervising minister.

How can you make noise or talk when the one who is doing it is doing it to your religion favour of which I bet you he has failed and will fail the more.

1 Like

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by EMMY76: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2020
post=93233555:

We rest our case!

The govt is building mosques in nigeria they're also sponsoring pilgrimages to mecca so muslims won't have any problems with the cama law while nigerian churches are totally self funded so I don't understand why the federal government should now worry about how the churches spend and manage the tithes and offerings they are collecting.

1 Like

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by honeyB2018: 11:23am On Aug 26, 2020
GoldHorse:
This law applies to ALL religious bodies and not only churches I believe. Why is the resistance only coming from (some) church?

CAMA2020, was an amendment to the same CAMA90. Why didn't the churches, opposing today, not do so all the while that CAMA 90 was in existence?
Before CAMA2020, business communities in Nigeria, clamoured, for a change in the ease of doing business in Nigeria, and their views were sought and incorporated into the amendments, hence, the business communities in Nigeria are not complaining over the Act.
But who sought for the views of church or religious organizations in the amendments to the Act?
How do you impose on the church, a law, that they were not a part of, in a democracy?
One the beauties of democracy, is that of public participation.
Have you noticed, that, not all the religious organizations are against CAMA2020? Why?
They have nothing to lose under CAMA. How many Muslim groups are incorporated in Nigeria? How many NGOs are actually incorporated in Nigeria?
Why are the orthodox churches and their leadership quite over CAMA 2020? For them this is the time, for them and the government, to deal with the Pentecostals and evangelicals, who they see as rascals and rivals and most be dealt with.
But like I have ever said in the past, this CAMA 2020, like other anti- Pentecostal laws, will die out and will be forgotten very soon.
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by Sleekmilan01(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
Insane youth group of Christian terrorists can never be Niger Delta youths representatives. If you feel CAMA 2020 hurts the feelings of your illusionary divine authority then let that authority react if its in existence. Later you cry foul when boko haram say they will slaughter you for not worshipping their own divine authority. You people will never have peace in this earth as long as you continue to hold belief in an incompetent most powerful teenage girl rapist who is fairy in sky which its belief is used by Christians n Muslims to perpetuate evil and corrupt the earth. Fuckd up terrorists

When u start crying on the last day,I will be watching u

1 Like

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by Sleekfingers: 11:43am On Aug 26, 2020
Any idiot that is not happy with it. Can relocate to israel or saudi arabia.......i dont know why most these idiots are shouting....as if na only church the go affect.......i think something is wrong with some people......any small thing na to dey whip up unneccessary sentiments......everything na attack on the church.....bunch of idiots
Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by Charly68: 11:49am On Aug 26, 2020
If the Niger Delta boys are kicking against this nonsense CAMA ,it means it can never see the light of the day..I think those involve should better drop the useless law before pipelines go aflame from that part of the country ..

1 Like

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by GoldHorse(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2020
honeyB2018:

CAMA2020, was an amendment to the same CAMA90. Why didn't the churches, opposing today, not do so all the while that CAMA 90 was in existence?
Before CAMA2020, business communities in Nigeria, clamoured, for a change in the ease of doing business in Nigeria, and their views were sought and incorporated into the amendments, hence, the business communities in Nigeria are not complaining over the Act.
But who sought for the views of church or religious organizations in the amendments to the Act?
How do you impose on the church, a law, that they were not a part of, in a democracy?
One the beauties of democracy, is that of public participation.
Have you noticed, that, not all the religious organizations are against CAMA2020? Why?
They have nothing to lose under CAMA. How many Muslim groups are incorporated in Nigeria? How many NGOs are actually incorporated in Nigeria?
Why are the orthodox churches and their leadership quite over CAMA 2020? For them this is the time, for them and the government, to deal with the Pentecostals and evangelicals, who they see as rascals and rivals and most be dealt with.
But like I have ever said in the past, this CAMA 2020, like other anti- Pentecostal laws, will die out and will be forgotten very soon.

Maybe others are quiet because they have nothing to hide. No hidden agenda. Does our churches with branches in UK and USA not obey their NGO laws?

1 Like

Re: CAMA: Niger Delta Youths Condemn And Reject Amended Act by sonofthunder: 12:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Tumbulum:
So what they are saying is that a muslim will now have the power to decide what happens in the church? God forbid.
The next things is how did the Christians in the senate sit idly and allow such a law to be passed in the house.

Most of those thieves are cultists and not Christians..... They attach because of the benefits that accrue from religious sentiments in their political aspirations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Election: First Thing I Did After INEC Declared Me Winner — Gov Uzodinma / Fuel Price Hike: We Are On Our Knees – Parents’ Association Begs Tinubu / History Of Fuel Price Increase In Nigeria From 1973 To 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.