Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

OFFICE PALAVA, Episode 5, With Prince Nwafor - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / OFFICE PALAVA, Episode 5, With Prince Nwafor (339 Views)

OFFICE PALAVA, Episode 2, With Dakore Egbuson / OFFICE PALAVA, Episode 1, With Chinyere Winifred / Short Story: Wahala X Palava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OFFICE PALAVA, Episode 5, With Prince Nwafor by EPublishers: 11:34am On Aug 25, 2020
THE MATTER ON GROUND

Wahala dey, I wonder for women, real wonder. I and my wife own a big bookshop at the university gate, ok. My wife is currently pregnant so I do most of the work as a good man I am. So I was just wondering, from taking her out to the day I proposed, I spent money. After proposal, we did introduction, I spent. From introduction, to traditional marriage to court wedding to white wedding. After that, we did thanksgiving; it is not like I don’t like all these things but the journey of women, my brother e long, e long well well. After thanksgiving, we are living together, now she is pregnant, last week, she asked me for money.
To do what?
That she and her friends that.... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/08/office-palava-episode-5.html
Re: OFFICE PALAVA, Episode 5, With Prince Nwafor by EPublishers: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2020
grin

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any One Here Who Has Read The Secret Of Creation / Fairytales After Dark - Fantasy Tales With A Twist!! / Rare And Hard To Find Ebooks For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.