Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) (22465 Views)

Man Went For Shopping With A Bag Filled With 10 Naira Notes.photos And Video. / Man Laments About The Tiny Hotel He Got For ₦12,0000 (Photos And Video) / Bread Sold With Toyota Venza Tinted Glass In Anambra State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Thee is nothing to understand.

Name the industrial sized mills that existed in Ebonyi - none.

In fact, the Abakaliki rice people talk about includes rice from Northern cross River - Ikom, Ogoja, Obanliku etc.
It's like saying Ekpona rice existed years ago which is true but name one rice mill in Ekpoma and you get squat.
You are ignorant on this, below is Abakaliki rice mill

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by LLobiorah: 5:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

I cannot cut it out when it is on record from the anchors borrowers scheme coscharis who is the centre of this thread received 2 billion Naira for the setup of his rice mill.

OK!! Is fine, channel your argument to coscharis.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 5:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
lexy2014:

But d money u are talking about, is it a loan or is it dash?

Also an excerpt from ur post says:

"With his own resources, he added to it and that is why he is where he is today".

Nobody gives any facility to one that cannot pay. And those that can pay usually have a history.

All this grammar and epistle is simply because your pride would not allow you acknowledge the truth.

The reason you are not coscharis is simply because of this attitude.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 5:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
post=93214956:

You are ignorant on this, below is Abakaliki rice mill

Why are you showing me a 2020 picture?

I can bet my top dollar this was also from the anchors borrowers scheme.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Nobody gives any facility to one that cannot pay. And those that can pay usually have a history.

All this grammar and epistle is simply because your pride would not allow you acknowledge the truth.

The reason you are not coscharis is simply because of this attitude.

I haven't spoken any grammar or epistle. All I asked was a simple question but ur response is off tangent:

"But d money u are talking about, is it a loan or is it dash?"
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by descarado: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
There is omor and omogho.

They are always confusing
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
hammer8:

MY ONLY SUGGESTION IS THAT, THEY LEARN TO BUILD WATER DIVERSION CANALS FOR THE FARM, JUST LIKE THEY BUILT THIS ROAD.
Coscharis irrigation channel in Anaku

3 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
lexy2014:

I haven't spoken any grammar or epistle. All I asked was a simple question but ur response is off tangent:

"But d money u are talking about, is it a loan or is it dash?"

It is support from the government in the bid to ramp up production of rice in Nigeria which is the basis of my statement from the very beginning.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by LLobiorah: 5:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

This guy self, you still yapping on this, despite the fact i have cleared you on that. The mills were not constructed in 2015 neither is it in 2020. They have been massively producing rice before Buhari, everyone in the SE region knows that.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by winterfell007(m): 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Arrewa:
Good... nice one from Anambra state!

We need more of this in Nigeria!

Meanwhile I posted something like this from Kebbi state I don't know why it failed to make to the front page.

Pls let's carry every region along in this forum.

370,000 Metric Tonne Lolo Rice Mill in Kebbi state

https://www.nairaland.com/6053950/kebbi-state-established-370000-metric#92807041

Ahmadullai!! you aren't yabbing "nyamuri" today. what could have possibly gone wrong?? shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 5:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Abakaliki rice mill was built and commissioned when GEJ was president

4 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by lexy2014: 5:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

How's it a 2020 picture? Didn't u see audu ogbeh in d picture? Is audu ogbeh still d minister of agriculture? Or in what capacity is he visiting d mill?

1 Like

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

It is support from the government in the bid to ramp up production of rice in Nigeria which is the basis of my statement from the very beginning.

Oga, is d 2b given to coscharis for rice a loan or is it a dash?
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by winterfell007(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Coldie:

All these things won't make anybody support biafra
grin grin grin. You knew that's the point he was making right?
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
lexy2014:

Irrelevant.

This is from funds provided by the government to ramp up rice production.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by LLobiorah: 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
lexy2014:

Lol
Him go avoid this question again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by mekussa(m): 5:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

All this epistle for what is well documented?

This is the problem people often have with many of you.

Try to have some shame .

I will have shame when you have sense.
Sitting down God-knows-where to type rubbish and tell me what's happening in a location I visit every month.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
mekussa:

I will have shame when you have sense.
Sitting down God-knows-where to type rubbish and tell me what's happening in a location I visit every month.
Rubbish

Shut up.

Shameless boy.

I said from the very beginning that this is all thanks to government's effort to ramp up rice production across the nation.

I even followed my claim with documented evidence but the reason you are still a boy boy and coscharis is your chairman is simply because he recognises opportunities and would not be blighted by the PREJUDICE you and your likes have.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by lexy2014: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Irrelevant.

This is from funds provided by the government to ramp up rice production.

It's very relevant. D funds u are harping that were provided by govt, is it loan or dash?

1 Like

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 5:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
lexy2014:

It's very relevant. D funds u are harping that were provided by govt, is it loan or dash?

If it is irrelevant why has it taken 50 years for such a mill to be built in Anambra?

Ingrate.

Hypocrite.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by lexy2014: 5:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

If it is irrelevant why has it taken 50 years for such a mill to be built in Anambra?

Ingrate.

Hypocrite.

Simple question:

D funds u are harping that were provided by federal govt to coscharis, is it loan or dash?

2 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by lexy2014: 5:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
LLobiorah:

Lol
Him go avoid this question again. cheesy

Honestly. Like when person de avoid to step on hot coal

1 Like

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by mekussa(m): 6:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Shut up.

Shameless boy.

I said from the very beginning that this is all thanks to government's effort to ramp up rice production across the nation.

I even followed my claim with documented evidence but the reason you are still a boy boy and coscharis is your chairman is simply because he recognises opportunities and would not be blighted by the PREJUDICE you and your likes have.

Big man!!!!!
I hail you sah!!!! Big man!!!!!
You said Anambras rice production is thanks to government and i told you rice production has been going on there before Buhari but your PREJUDICE AND HATRED has stopped you from acknowledging that its happened.
Like I said before.....
I hail you big man!!!! But..... Get sense

2 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 6:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
lexy2014:

Simple question:

D funds u are harping that were provided by federal govt to coscharis, is it loan or dash?

Stop asking stupid questions.

If it was so easy, why haven't such rice mills sprung up over the entire country since independence.

Those questions are only for likes from a gallery of idiots.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by lexy2014: 6:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

Stop asking stupid questions.

If it was so easy, why haven't such rice mills sprung up over the entire country since independence.

Those questions are only for likes from a gallery of idiots.

Seems u are hurt. U don't need to be hurt. It's just a simple question:

2 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Golan007: 6:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
lexy2014:

Seems u are hurt. U don't need to be hurt. It's just a simple question:

I don't need to answer stupid questions.

Business men thrive on loans.

This government despite your prejudices and disbelief provided such money which Coscharis unlike your kind, decided to latch unto .

There is a reason Coscharis is smiling to the bank and you are not.
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
horsepower102:
Israel In a DESERT and SMALLER than the south east produces 70% of their domestic food and exports an estimated $3 Billion annual food and cash crops to EU alone.

Let me repeat this again. Israel is in a DESERT.

Ebonyi State alone can produce all the food needed in the South east and South South with modern Agricultural practices.

Anambra which is the second most densely populated state after Lagos still has so much unused land for agriculture.

I know those who have sense can see where I am going with this.

You're right.

60% of the land of Israel is desert,
Israel turns barren desert into useful and arable land, thanks to science.
They invest much in science/research.

China is doing the same thing.

The 1st 3 pictures are from Israel, the last one is from China.

See how fresh the plants from desert are, more fresh than the ones we produce in our so called fertile land.
With the help of science,

2 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by fabulous05(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2020
umerah1996:

Good day. I can see you said seminarian. I'd like to join the seminary but currently I attend my parents church and I still live with them.

I have a bachelor's degree in Business Administration and I don't know if that'll will reduced the time I'll spend in the seminary.

If you are really interested, contact personally, I will help you in whatever way I can
Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by lexy2014: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

I don't need to answer stupid questions.

Business men thrive on loans.

This government despite your prejudices and disbelief provided such money which Coscharis unlike your kind, decided to latch unto .

There is a reason Coscharis is smiling to the bank and you are not.

Even if u don't need to answer d question, y would u allow urself to be hurt by such a simple question?

According to u:

"Businessmen thrive on loans". Which business man are u referring to in this case? Since u mentioned "loan", are u saying d 2billion given to coscharis was a loan?

Are u also smiling to d bank like coscharis?

3 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by lexy2014: 6:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
Golan007:

This government despite your prejudices and disbelief provided such money which Coscharis unlike your kind, decided to latch unto.

Pls what is my kind and what is your kind? Did u also latch unto d money which u say d govt provided just d way coscharis did?

Which takes us back to d question I asked:

1 Like

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by don3e(m): 6:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
#DeltaState #DeltaStateGovernment please take note, good things are worth emulating. They should design plan for the future. Map out areas for Agriculture, Industries aka Industrial area, and lot more.
Abi Anambra State #norshockyou

2 Likes

Re: Agro industrial areas in Anambra State (photos And Video) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
NoIgboSoundTueh:

[s]You can only deceive fellow ipoop and osus like you.
You cant fool any right thinking Nigerians.
Anambra state government generates billions of dollars monthly from Egwu export
This rice mills is another scam you have been bursted on kebbi rice thread.
No matter how hard you tried
Anambra will always be known for what it is.
A dead, pathetic shithole save for little drug and kidnapping money.
I spit on Igbos brain
Tueh[/s]

E dey pain this Muhammedian pig.

Ehya sorry.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Officials Raid Bet9ja Over ‘name, Seal Infringement’ / Exchange Rate Gains For Third Straight Day On Official Market / 1960BET: Company Run By SCAMMERS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.