Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) (814 Views)

Travellers Crushed To Death As Trailer Rams Into 18-Seater Bus In Abia State / Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) / 5 Countries That Don't Want You To Visit Them (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
A woman and her six month old baby were knocked down from a motorcycle by a Toyota corolla. They fell in-front of a moving trailer on a high way.
The trailer nearly crushed them. Indeed, Jesus is on the thrown.

As we are crossing-over to the ember months, may accident of any kind not be our lots in Jesus name. Amen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnh6y9KjWsk&t=274s

lalasticlala come and see God in action.

Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by Righteousness89(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
O LORD MY GOD! How EXCELLENT IS YOUR NAME

ABBA FATHER! You Are too Much..

MY FATHER! MY FATHER!

BLESSED Be the Name of the LORD!

This is not Narrow Escape or Luck!

This is The Concious FINGER OF The LION of the Tribe of Judah!

2 Likes

Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
NARROW ESCAPE
Jesus you are awesome. The baby is were the arrow is pointing..

Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by EzzyCarter: 2:27pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
Oh LORD MY GOD! How EXCELLENT IS YOUR NAME

"In all the earth, how excellent is your name"
"... grin

Church, join me in welcoming the firebranded Apostle of our Time, Prophet Righteousness89 as he leads us in prayers cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by Queenlovely(f): 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
wow

the God of the atheist be praised

but where is this

1 Like

Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Righteousness89:
O LORD MY GOD! How EXCELLENT IS YOUR NAME

ABBA FATHER! You Are too Much..

BLESSED Be the Name of the LORD
He is too much ooooo. I watched the video I almost fainted. Jesus is lord forever and ever.

1 Like

Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by FullnessofJoy: 2:47pm On Aug 25, 2020
Thank you Lord
Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2020
Prayers of Protection for the Ember months

1. O Lord, I thank You for the gift of year 2020. I thank You for keeping us until this day; and I thank You for the remaining months, in Jesus name.

2. Father, I pray, according to Thy Word that “There shall no evil befall me, neither shall any plague come near my dwelling, for You have given Your angels charge over me, to keep me in all my ways. They shall bear me up in their hands, lest I dash thy foot against a stone.” In Jesus name.

3. I call forth the Angels of God assigned for my protection to arise and defend me every day, guide me in all my paths, and bring me to my place of breakthrough, continual rest, and peace, in Jesus name.

4. I decree that the angels of God are in charge of my movements in this season; I will never run into any form of accident, neither will I dash my feet against any demonic obstacle of failure or disaster, in the miracle-working name of Jesus Christ.

5. Every spirit of loss released against my family this season, I bind you and cast you into the abyss, in Jesus name.

6. I declare that whatever I put my hands to do in this season shall prosper much more than ever before and yield abundant profits in the miracle-working name of Jesus Christ.

7. The only things permitted to follow me this season are goodness and mercy. Therefore, I disconnect from every evil network that says otherwise, As the scripture says, “Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever and ever, in Jesus name.”(Psalm 23:6).

8. In the name of Jesus Christ, I decree that I will not suffer any form of abortion of visions, aspirations, and expectations. My time of delivery has come. My expectations shall not be cut off. May every one ordained by God to stand by me, to take me through the delivery process of my blessings, manifest and connect with me in the name of Jesus Christ.

9. It is written, “If God is for us, who can be against us?” (Romans 8:31). God is for me; therefore, no one can stand against me, in the name of Jesus Christ.

10. It is written: “Associate yourselves, O ye people, and ye shall be broken in pieces; and give ear, all ye of far countries: gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces; gird yourselves, and ye shall be broken in pieces. Take counsel together, and it shall come to naught; speak the word, and it shall not stand: for God is with us.” (Isaiah 8:9-10).

11. No gang up against my family and me this season will prosper, for God is with us, in Jesus name.

12. I step into the realm of the spirit and cancel every recurring evil dreams and occurrence that repeat in my life and family every ‘ember month.’ I put an end to perpetual fear and apprehension this season, in Jesus name.

13. It is written, “Fear not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness” (Isaiah 41:10). So I decree that nothing shall make me afraid. God will help me; He is holding my hand and will see me through in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.

14. Every gathering against me and my household, be confounded and scattered in the name of Jesus Christ, for the Bible says, “Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing, and they that strive with thee shall perish” (Isaiah 41:11).

15. I judge and sentence to imprisonment every tongue that has been set up against me, speaking evils, and attempting to frustrate God’s plans for my life and family, in Jesus name.

16. I have God’s label and seal upon me. It is written on my forehead: touch not! God is my helper, He will never leave me nor forsake me, and there is nothing anyone can do unto me, in Jesus name (Hebrews 13:5-6).
Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
FullnessofJoy:
Thank you Lord
God is great.
Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
fvcccck!

that was so damn close shocked

Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
Queenlovely:
wow

the God of the atheist be praised

but where is this
many have died in the same fashion and were religious . everything in life is 50:50. can happen and might also not happen

1 Like

Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by illicit(m): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
These religious folks are too gullible
Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by Abuventure: 4:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
O P pls who sang that background song? I need it.
Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Abuventure:
O P pls who sang that background song? I need it.
The person who video this event was inside a car at the passenger's seat. And this song was playing in the car of the person who recorded this incident.
Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
illicit:
These religious folks are too gullible
Gullible how?
Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by illicit(m): 6:36pm On Aug 25, 2020
saaphiere:
Gullible how?

hmmm but really I don't want to answer because it will create more argument and then I don't really like to discuss religion
Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 26, 2020
illicit:

hmmm but really I don't want to answer because it will create more argument and then I don't really like to discuss religion
Then you shouldn't start in the first place.
Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by illicit(m): 7:55am On Aug 26, 2020
saaphiere:
Then you shouldn't start in the first place.

Well, sorry

My bad

I just don't like it when people try to put their religion in every other person's face
Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
illicit:

Well, sorry

My bad

I just don't like it when people try to put their religion in every other person's face
I didn't put it in your face. I was praising my God. Besides, if you don't care you shouldn't open the thread.
Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by illicit(m): 9:41am On Aug 26, 2020
saaphiere:
I didn't put it in your face. I was praising my God. Besides, if you don't care you shouldn't open the thread.

Ok sorry
Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by Imustreturn(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2020
God is great
Re: A Mother And Her Baby Escaped Death As Trailer Almost Crushed Them (pics, video) by phygo89(m): 8:33am On Aug 30, 2020
a

(1) (Reply)

AA / Amazing Or Dangerous: Can You Drive On This Roads? / Worker Attacked At 'Jurassic Park' Resort Mauled & 'Torn' By Komodo Dragon (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.