Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) (50242 Views)

African Migrants Hiding Inside Dashboard And Engine / Car Wash Staff Suffers Accident In Lekki With Client's Car (photos) / Man Saves A Family From Falling Inside A Ditch With Their Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:58am On Feb 02, 2022
A man has gone on Facebook to share how his family was saved from what would have been a major tragedy.

The father was about to drive out, unaware that his son was under his car.

However, before moving his car, he realized his son, who had been playing, had gone silent, so he decided to investigate.

He found his son under the car, close to the tire.

The father wrote: "I Almost Crushed My Son With My Car But 'Mercy Said No'.

"I was about to go but then I remembered that my son was playing and now is quiet. I decided to look for him first, then boom. He was under the car.

"We really need to be careful around this little ones.

Tragedy averted as father almost crushes his son who was hiding under his car.

"Please let’s be cautions when about to move a car especially in a house where kids are. You may never know. They can be underneath playing.

"Just take a minute to look under the car before you move it."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:13am On Feb 02, 2022
WHATS THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE undecided

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:17am On Feb 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 11:19am On Feb 02, 2022
NaijaCoverBlog:

See More Photos Via www.. com
RESPECT YOURSELF MR MAN angry

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:
RESPECT YOURSELF MR MAN angry

You Have Started again

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by TempUser: 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
Why is your son a free ranger?

Be extra careful, always! OK? angry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2022
omo

As days go by I begin to know why my mom was always scared of our quietness grin
The moment kids become quiet, they've gone mischievous. Mercy really said no!

230 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by harryboyng(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Holy molly lipsrsealed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Chijeep(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
should we be surprised?

If you see the hairstyle of the kid you'll know that his father is among the don and the capo of that area
grin grin grin

101% fake else who's recording it while you kick the ignition

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Lindajames1010: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Village people on 10G

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Onyi90(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
It's well. The boy is destined for greatness

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by InsanePsycho(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
This is good news according to standards grin

22 Likes

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Dankovich1: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
Who come be the award winning paparazzi photographer wey come dey take photos instead of bringing out the poor child immediately

16 Likes

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by sematec(m): 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
e

1 Like

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 02, 2022
v

1 Like

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by SportsHD: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Got pictures?

1 Like

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by sammysmiles(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
This one na hand of God

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by thanksjosh005: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wow! Thank God!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Rebuke: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Old news ....before, nairaland.com is a place for something new but now hmmmm.

Back to topic though, when you have kids at home....make sure they are where you can see them before yhu even start the car. Make this a routine.

2 Likes

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by robinso01(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mehn, I'm happy he could avert bad scenario

2 Likes

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by remitarich(f): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SAVE THE CHILD

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by puremaker7(m): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
OBALOLA55:
if I save make Buhari call you, for this nonsense you type here..

5 Likes

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Phyde: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Who was taking the photos ?

2 Likes

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Seems fake

1 Like

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by lovchalice(f): 4:49pm On Feb 02, 2022
Mercy Said No

OBALOLA55:

5 Likes

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Mindlog: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Wherever there are little children around, it is always important to check under the car before drive off because everywhere is a play space for them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Busineessguru4: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
Nawao parents should be very careful

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
And he was taking pics

1 Like

Re: Father Almost Crushed His Son Who Was Hiding Under His Car (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 02, 2022
The camera man was there at the right time to know if the father will crush the son or Not,,,,

Awon Oloshi

as there's no bad News today, you decided to put your son under your landlord's car, so that he'll crush him and you won't pay house rent for this Year

oloshi

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fehintoluwa Okegbenle Rides Bike From Lagos To Onitsha And Back Within A Day / How To Apply For Molise Italy Immigration, Region Offering People ₦10M / Sallah Day Boat Mishap At Apapa: Many Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.