Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! (2887 Views)

Ex Muslim Mochi: I Left Islam Because I Don't Believe In Eternal Sex After Death / Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 9:55am On Aug 28, 2020
@Maximus69 can a Jehovah witness become a lawyer and do you accept the Law of killing someone who commits murder e. g shekau and would it be sin if the government kill him(Shekau) .
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2020
haekymbahdx:
@Maximus69 you know the Legal rule that anyone who commit murder should be killed.
That's what the world rulers arranged as their law so they're enforcing it on people with authority. But according to our own God, there are so many offences deserving DEATH {Galatians 5:19-21} so murder is just one of those things God will not tolerate in his kingdom. But humans have their own laws and their government are maintaining it. What concerns us as believers is not to let anything make us commit what will bring us before them as criminals {Romans 13:1-7; 1Peter 4:15}

If someone a ritualist that has been killing a lot of people for ritual in the past is caught and sentenced to death by hanging has the government committed a sin?

First of all, for any human to think of setting standards for another is already a sin {Ecclesiastes 4:1, 8:9} God should be the only ruler not man! {Act 5:29} But humans are coming together to set standards that totally differ from God's viewpoint, so they are human rulers elected by their likes, we know that neither this rulers not those subjecting to them knew God's standards, it's like a thief who stole a whole cow judging the pauper who picked a fallen mango to quench his hunger! undecided

Can a Jehovah witness become a Lawyer or Judge?
Right from inception a witness of our God shouldn't in any way think of being a judge or lawyer in this system. WHY? Because the laws they're going to uphold aren't God's laws but that of imperfect humans, therefore they must bury their conscience in many instances in order to do what those partial (imperfect) laws states. Though some of our members out of joblessness engage in such fields but they know as one of God's servants upholding righteosness from God that they're not supposed to be there. Nevertheless since it doesn't involves picking up weapons they hide under the excuse that it's the laws of the state that they're working to maintain! smiley
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2020
haekymbahdx:
@Maximus69 can a Jehovah witness become a lawyer and do you accept the Law of killing someone who commits murder e. g shekau and would it be sin if the government kill him(Shekau) .

Shekau is an instrument in the hands of selfish politicians, note that the government keep talking about those sponsoring them so they will deal with Shekau and his likes their own way! smiley
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 12:05pm On Aug 28, 2020
sagenaija:

A simple question: Is Allah Jehovah or Yahweh and you are going round in circles.
@sagenaija asking is Allah Jehovah
hope you know God has deserted the children of Israel and chosen another nation Ishmelite (Arab) because they broke the covenant God made with them and no prophet will come from there anymore.

Mathew 23
37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, murdering the prophets and stoning those who are sent to you! How often would I have gathered your children together as a mother fowl gathers her brood under her wings, and you refused!

38 Behold, your house is forsaken and desolate (abandoned and left destitute of God's help). [I Kings 9:7; Jer. 22:5.]

39 For I declare to you, you will not see Me again until you say, Blessed (magnified in worship, adored, and exalted) is He Who comes in the name of the Lord!(F)

Do you agree with this and I will prove to you that Allah is Jehovah.

Allah SWT said:

"The People of the Scripture ask you to bring down to them a book from the heaven. But they had asked of Moses [even] greater than that and said, Show us Allah outright, so the thunderbolt struck them for their wrongdoing. Then they took the calf [for worship] after clear evidences had come to them, and We pardoned that. And We gave Moses a clear authority."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 153)

"And We raised over them the mount for [refusal of] their covenant; and We said to them, Enter the gate bowing humbly, and We said to them, Do not transgress on the sabbath, and We took from them a solemn covenant."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 154)

"And [We cursed them] for their breaking of the covenant and their disbelief in the signs of Allah and their killing of the prophets without right and their saying, Our hearts are wrapped. Rather, Allah has sealed them because of their disbelief, so they believe not, except for a few."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 155)

"And [We cursed them] for their disbelief and their saying against Mary a great slander,"
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 156)

"And [for] their saying, Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah. And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 157)

"Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 158)

And there is none from the People of the Scripture but that he will surely believe in Jesus before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection he will be against them a witness."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 159)

"O People of the Scripture, do not commit excess in your religion or say about Allah except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but a messenger of Allah and His word which He directed to Mary and a soul [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, Three; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God. Exalted is He above having a son. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. And sufficient is Allah as Disposer of affairs."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 171)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

whether you like it or not Jehova as chosen another nation the Ishmelites and Prophet Muhammad is a true prophet of Jehovah. Israel has been cursed

Allah SWT said:

"And to Allah belong the best names, so invoke Him by them. And leave [the company of] those who practice deviation concerning His names. They will be recompensed for what they have been doing."
(QS. Al-A'raaf 7: Verse 180)

Call Allah all best name in the world and he will answer even Jehova if it is one of the best names.

@antichristian

1 Like

Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2020
Satan wants to rule humans and the only way he could gain access is true Politics, that's why he made the first human couple rebel against God so that he can take over control.
Today the world under America is yearning for DEMOCRACY [the government of the people by the people and for the people] but in reality Satan is ruling mankind by using fierce ones to dominate others.
That's why Jehovah's Witnesses will not participate in anything having to do with Politics! smiley
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 1:51pm On Aug 28, 2020
Maximus69:
Satan wants to rule humans and the only way he could gain access is true Politics, that's why he made the first human couple rebel against God so that he can take over control.
Today the world under America is yearning for DEMOCRACY [the government of the people by the people and for the people] but in reality Satan is ruling mankind by using fierce ones to dominate others.
That's why Jehovah's Witnesses will not participate in anything having to do with Politics! smiley
I know politics is an instrument of Satan infact everyone who has fear of God knows irrespective of any religion but can you quote me a verse from the bible against it.
When you get carried away with the worldly life that's when trouble comes and it can lead you away from the kingdom of God. If one is able to instill The fear of God in him or her then I don't there is any problem. So for me it is adviceable not to join but if you join do it right and pray to God to lead you.
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2020
haekymbahdx:
I know politics is an instrument of Satan infact everyone who has fear of God knows irrespective of any religion but can you quote me a verse from the bible against it.
When you get carried away with the worldly life that's when trouble comes and it can lead you away from the kingdom of God. If one is able to instill The fear of God in him or her then I don't there is any problem. So for me it is adviceable not to join but if you join do it right and pray to God to lead you.

The Bible is a big book so you'll need someone having the spirit of God to study it with you, meditate on it, pray to God for more understanding and help to apply what you discovered from God's word!

So it's like the way our clerics in Islam used to tell us that we must study the Qur'an with those who have the wisdom of Allah, therefore if you just read the Qur'an without a cleric's guidance then it's believed you can't understand the Qu'ran.

God created humans and want us to enjoy the best life, but Satan wants to rule he(Satan) turned their hearts against God due to their own selfish motives. So when God chose a nation out of all others he did not appoint a king over them, even when they demanded for a king God said to Samuel who was agitating over such demand it's not you they're rejecting but me as King over them {1Samuel 8:7} the Israelites thought if they had a visible human king such a person will not give them laws that's difficult to adhere to like God's laws, they're feeling God's laws is too strict but with a human King who will live as one of them, there can't be such hard rules after all their human king too must submit to any standard he set for them.
That's why Samuel told them that such is not applicable to human Kings for they will set standards but they will never live by it, in fact the laws will be for some not all {1Samuel 8:11-18} despite all the warning the Israelites insisted on having a human King, well we all know the rest of the story!

So Satan is the evil genius behind human rule and there is no way a servant of God can scale through it without engaging in this evil acts {Galatians 5:19-21} that's what Satan is promoting and all those practicing any of such things will not inherit the kingdom of God! smiley
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2020
Maximus69:

The Bible is a big book so you'll need someone having the spirit of God to study it with you, meditate on it, pray to God for more understanding and help to apply what you discovered from God's word!

So it's like the way our clerics in Islam used to tell us that we must study the Qur'an with those who have the wisdom of Allah, therefore if you just read the Qur'an without a cleric's guidance then it's believed you can't understand the Qu'ran.

God created humans and want us to enjoy the best life, but Satan wants to rule he(Satan) turned their hearts against God due to their own selfish motives. So when God chose a nation out of all others he did not appoint a king over them, even when they demanded for a king God said to Samuel who was agitating over such demand it's not you they're rejecting but me as King over them {1Samuel 8:7} the Israelites thought if they had a visible human king such a person will not give them laws that's difficult to adhere to like God's laws, they're feeling God's laws is too strict but with a human King who will live as one of them, there can't be such hard rules after all their human king too must submit to any standard he set for them.
That's why Samuel told them that such is not applicable to human Kings for they will set standards but they will never live by it, in fact the laws will be for some not all {1Samuel 8:11-18} despite all the warning the Israelites insisted on having a human King, well we all know the rest of the story!

So Satan is the evil genius behind human rule and there is no way a servant of God can scale through it without engaging in this evil acts {Galatians 5:19-21} that's what Satan is promoting and all those practicing any of such things will not inherit the kingdom of God! smiley

hmmn same thing applies to money, women and fame should we stop going for them or pray to God to guide us.
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 28, 2020
haekymbahdx:
hmmn same thing applies to money, women and fame should we stop going for them or pray to God to guide us.

Money

God's word doesn't condemn money {Ecclesiastes 7:12, 10:19} but it surely condemns the love of money {1Timothy 6:9-10; 2Timothy 3:2} so it's greed that God condemns not money in itself!

Women

God himself create women and says they are part of us (humanity) so there is no crime in having to deal with women, but God detests promiscuity. It was angels from heaven that initiated it amongst mankind, before then people don't have sex indiscriminately. Those angels came down, materialised bodies for themselves and began having sex with female humans anyhow that's what led to the destruction of Noah's generation! Genesis 6:1-8
Of course there is no female in heaven nor do they enjoy sex there, so Satan intelligently induced these perfect creature by introducing sex to them, they fell for the bait and left their positions in heaven only to come and enjoy sex with female humans! 1Peter 3:19-20; 2Peter 2:4
For your information that's why we are having demons on earth till today!
So neither having sex with your own wife or husband is offensive to God but indiscriminately sleeping around is what God detests.

Fame

God's word outrightly condemns FAME!
It was the children born through the unholy act of sexual immortality between the fallen angels and female humans that introduced FAME to humanity {Genesis 6:4} they behaved irrational without the fear of God, that's why you can't find one single Famous individual who can live a holy life without engaging in unholy acts, because in order to maintain and sustain their fame they must do so many things to please fans even if it means lying publicly so as not to loose their admirers! smiley
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2020
Jews expecting 3 personalities Elijah, messiah, and a prophet. Jesus confirmed John the Baptist was Elijah, Christ is the messiah so who is this prophet to come?

John 1
19 And this is the testimony of John when the Jews sent priests and Levites to him from Jerusalem to ask him, Who are you?

20 He confessed (admitted the truth) and did not try to conceal it, but acknowledged, I am not the Christ!

21 They asked him, What then? Are you Elijah? And he said, I am not! Are you the Prophet? And he answered, No!(H)

22 Then they said to him, Who are you? Tell us, so that we may give an answer to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?

23 He said, I am the voice of one crying aloud in the wilderness [the voice of one shouting in the desert], Prepare the way of the Lord [level, straighten out, the path of the Lord], as the prophet Isaiah said.(I)

24 The messengers had been sent from the Pharisees.

25 And they asked him, Why then are you baptizing if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?

@Maximus69 why were the Jews expecting a prophet and reasons for distinguishing him from Elijah and christ ?
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
haekymbahdx:

Jews expecting 3 personalities Elijah, messiah, and a prophet. Jesus confirmed John the Baptist was Elijah, Christ is the messiah so who is this prophet to come?

John 1
19 And this is the testimony of John when the Jews sent priests and Levites to him from Jerusalem to ask him, Who are you?

20 He confessed (admitted the truth) and did not try to conceal it, but acknowledged, I am not the Christ!

21 They asked him, What then? Are you Elijah? And he said, I am not! Are you the Prophet? And he answered, No!(H)

22 Then they said to him, Who are you? Tell us, so that we may give an answer to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?

23 He said, I am the voice of one crying aloud in the wilderness [the voice of one shouting in the desert], Prepare the way of the Lord [level, straighten out, the path of the Lord], as the prophet Isaiah said.(I)

25 And they asked him, Why then are you baptizing if you are not the Christ, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?

@Maximus69 why were the Jews expecting a prophet and reasons for distinguishing him from Elijah and christ ?

The Jews in Jesus' day were confused totally about who is actually coming, Moses talked about a prophet, David talked about a King, Daniel said the Messiah, Malachi told them Elijah will come first before the day of the Lord.
So they find it hard to decipher who is actually coming until Jesus came to tell them that Elijah has come in the person of John the baptist, but as for the Messiah Jesus refused to tell them point blank except his close confidants! Matthew 16:13-20

So after the Messiah the nation of Israel are not expecting any other Prophet but God's holy spirit which will be pured on their sons and daughters {Joel 2:28} this was what Jesus told his followers at John 14:26, and it was fulfilled few days after his ascension to heaven! Act 2:16-21

Though many religionsists have been going about adding their own meaning to what was written in the Bible regarding these things but Jesus said By their FRUIT you will know if they belong to the God of PEACE or not {Matthew 7:16-20} you will hear them tell you twisted things and trying to correlate it with God's word but they will never be able to make PEACE reign amongst themselves just as God's people supposed to be.

From our discussion so far you can tell if there is anything like forcefulness in the worship of God's true servants today or not, in the end time people will offer themselves willingly not by force or pressured to worship God because there will be freedom to choose whether you will worship God or not so true worshipers of God will not force anyone to join them, rather it's through reasoning that honest hearted persons will be COMPELLED to become a member of Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by sagenaija: 9:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
haekymbahdx:

@sagenaija asking is Allah Jehovah
hope you know God has deserted the children of Israel and chosen another nation Ishmelite (Arab) because they broke the covenant God made with them and no

Do you agree with this and I will prove to you that Allah is Jehovah.

I didn't know that the God of Israel has chosen another nation. Which country is that?

Do I agree with what? Is it with whether God has chosen another country? If it is that, I didn't know so please show us when and how.

Please be clear by providing EVIDENCE and not simply making claims.
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 29, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
I didn't know that the God of Israel has chosen another nation. Which country is that?
Do I agree with what? Is it with whether God has chosen another country? If it is that, I didn't know so please show us when and how.

All the religionsists on this planet apart from Jehovah's Witnesses are just making claims after cherry-picking some verses in the Bible!

Even my uncle who died as a traditional healer did quoted the story where Jesus was writing on the sand before responding to the murderous mob who wanted to stone a woman accused of adultery to death. My uncle quoted the verse to support his act of divination and consult of the Oracle as biblical!

So all these religions are doing exactly the same thing without a vivid evidence to back up their claims, only Jehovah's Witnesses are claiming to be the followers of the PRINCE of PEACE globally {Isaiah 9:6 compare to Micah 4:1-3} and all eyes can see that there is PEACE amongst them {John 14:27} as they're able to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers with oneness in thought throughout the earth! John 17:21-23 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10

Well i was a soldier and a Muslim but it was during a ground battle that i asked myself "who will God support, between my own camp and the other camp?" Because while we were praying to God for victory, the other camp is also doing the same thing! embarassed

No Religion on this planet could provide a satisfying answer except Jehovah's Witnesses, they taught me that God only asked the Israelites to fight because their enemies weren't his worshipers back then, but today people are claiming worshipers of the same God globally yet they're killing one another, so it's Satan and the demons that's in support of the ongoing wars in the world today, God's people are never involved because they're now following his only begotten Son who orders them never to lead or settle anything with the use of weapons! Matthew 26:52

This response beat my conscience and there is no other religion that come even a bit closer to this mind-blowing answer! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 8:57am On Aug 29, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

Act 1

6 So when they were assembled, they asked Him, Lord, is this the time when You will reestablish the kingdom and restore it to Israel?

7 He said to them, It is not for you to become acquainted with and know what time brings [the things and events of time and their definite periods] or fixed [c]years and seasons (their critical niche in time), which the Father has appointed (fixed and reserved) by His own choice and authority and personal power.

[b]If prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) was an Israelite would you have believed him?

Allah SWT said:

"And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 46)

"And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 47)

"And We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 48)

@antichristian
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 9:11am On Aug 29, 2020
Maximus69:

All the religionsists on this planet apart from Jehovah's Witnesses are just making claims after cherry-picking some verses in the Bible!

Even my uncle who died as a traditional healer did quoted the story where Jesus was writing on the sand before responding to the murderous mob who wanted to stone a woman accused of adultery to death. My uncle quoted the verse to support his act of divination and consult of the Oracle as biblical!

So all these religions are doing exactly the same thing without a vivid evidence to back up their claims, only Jehovah's Witnesses are claiming to be the followers of the PRINCE of PEACE globally {Isaiah 9:6 compare to Micah 4:1-3} and all eyes can see that there is PEACE amongst them {John 14:27} as they're able to form one big and happy family of peace loving worshipers with oneness in thought throughout the earth! John 17:21-23 compare to 1Corinthians 1:10

Well i was a soldier and a Muslim but it was during a ground battle that i asked myself "who will God support, between my own camp and the other camp?" Because while we were praying to God for victory, the other camp is also doing the same thing! embarassed

No Religion on this planet could provide a satisfying answer except Jehovah's Witnesses, they taught me that God only asked the Israelites to fight because their enemies weren't his worshipers back then, but today people are claiming worshipers of the same God globally yet they're killing one another, so it's Satan and the demons that's in support of the ongoing wars in the world today, God's people are never involved because they're now following his only begotten Son who orders them never to lead or settle anything with the use of weapons! Matthew 26:52

This response beat my conscience and there is no other religion that come even a bit closer to this mind-blowing answer! Isaiah 54:17 smiley
You know joining polititcs or military is by ones freewill and I don't think God exclusively warned mankind not to get involve in it. But we all know it an agent of Satan. The Jehovah's witnesses used their freewill to abolish it that does not mean all Muslims or trinitarian Christians are involved in it. Someone like me can't get involved and I am a Muslim.

Is joining military or politics sin in the eyes of God.

Did God irrespective of any religion said join or don't join politics or military whosoever joins do so at his or her own risk. It is adviceable not to join.

You were once a soldier whI'll you were a a Muslim was it God that told you to join or you used your freewill?
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 29, 2020
haekymbahdx:
You know joining polititcs or military is by ones freewill and I don't think God exclusively warned mankind not to get involve in it. But we all know it an agent of Satan. The Jehovah's witnesses used their freewill to abolish it that does not mean all Muslims or trinitarian Christians are involved in it. Someone like me can't get involved and I am a Muslim.

Is joining military or politics sin in the eyes of God.

Did God irrespective of any religion said join or don't join politics or military whosoever joins do so at his or her own risk. It is adviceable not to join.

You were once a soldier whI'll you were a a Muslim was it God that told you to join or you used your freewill?

The freewill God gave us must be under guide and guarded otherwise things will get out of hand! Jeremiah 10:23

That's why we need to IDENTIFY the true teachers of God's word, they're not just all religions. If you are born into a fake religion, you can't figure it out all by yourself unless you start comparing the outcome of the teachings and doctrines of the religion of your parents with other religions around you before you can know whether your parents have the truth or not.

So if you're to tell people that God doesn't tamper with our freewill then so many things will go wrong and since you're not ready to ascertain the group God is using to dispense his truth, every Religion will be OK to you after all the general views of humans can be seen in all the religions around you! smiley
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 9:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Allah SWT said:

"And We sent, following in their footsteps, Jesus, the son of Mary, confirming that which came before him in the Torah; and We gave him the Gospel, in which was guidance and light and confirming that which preceded it of the Torah as guidance and instruction for the righteous."

"And let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah has revealed therein. And whoever does not judge by what Allah has revealed - then it is those who are the defiantly disobedient."

"And We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming that which preceded it of the Scripture and as a criterion over it. So judge between them by what Allah has revealed and do not follow their inclinations away from what has come to you of the truth. To each of you We prescribed a law and a method. Had Allah willed, He would have made you one nation [united in religion], but [He intended] to test you in what He has given you; so race to [all that is] good. To Allah is your return all together, and He will [then] inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."

Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 9:54am On Aug 29, 2020
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 29, 2020
haekymbahdx:
well that is better though
We are all here to ascertain why there is trouble in Religion, so the first thing to do is to find out what are the features of pure worship?
Otherwise no religionsists will be quiet when you ask them to prove themselves as worshipers of God.
But thoroughly studying and meditating on the outcome of their beliefs will help you to see the futility of false religion! smiley
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2020
Maximus69:

We are all here to ascertain why there is trouble in Religion, so the first thing to do is to find out what are the features of pure worship?
Otherwise no religionsists will be quiet when you ask them to prove themselves as worshipers of God.
But thoroughly studying and meditating on the outcome of their beliefs will help you to see the futility of false religion! smiley
But can it be stopped. Among Jehovah witness don't you people getting involve in politics. I mean hierarchy stuffs. Who is your leader.
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 29, 2020
haekymbahdx:
But can it be stopped. Among Jehovah witness don't you people getting involve in politics. I mean hierarchy stuffs. Who is your leader.

When talking about worldly politics, you can't find one of our members participating in it because it's Satan's arrangement to make people hate one another and continue killing themselves!

As for the bolded, well the group claims that Jesus is their leader. Though i've never seen any Jesus since i've been associating with them! cheesy
But one thing i know for certain about them is the unprecedented PEACE permeating their midst.
That's why i believe (trust) in their assertion that Jesus whom the Bible referred to as the PRINCE of PEACE is invisibly leading them {Isaiah 9:6 compare to John 14:27} because he promised to be always with his true followers! Matthew 28:20 smiley

1 Like

Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by sagenaija: 7:47pm On Aug 29, 2020
haekymbahdx:

Act 1
6 So when they were assembled, they asked Him, Lord, is this the time when You will reestablish the kingdom and restore it to Israel?

7 He said to them, It is not for you to become acquainted with and know what time brings [the things and events of time and their definite periods] or fixed [c]years and seasons (their critical niche in time), which the Father has appointed (fixed and reserved) by His own choice and authority and personal power.

[b]If prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) was an Israelite would you have believed him?

Allah SWT said:

Where here EXACTLY did it state that God has chosen another nation.

Can you highlight it?
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
Where here EXACTLY did it state that God has chosen another nation.

Can you highlight it?
bro one thing is you don't have to accept but one thing is certain I proved to you that Israel was cursed what is certain is Israel has been cursed and no prophet will come from there. So if God decides to bring another Prophet from ishmelites it is possible.

Allah SWT said:

"So for their breaking of the covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard. They distort words from their [proper] usages and have forgotten a portion of that of which they were reminded. And you will still observe deceit among them, except a few of them. But pardon them and overlook [their misdeeds]. Indeed, Allah loves the doers of good."

"And from those who say, We are Christians We took their covenant; but they forgot a portion of that of which they were reminded. So We caused among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. And Allah is going to inform them about what they used to do."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 14)

"O People of the Scripture, there has come to you Our Messenger making clear to you much of what you used to conceal of the Scripture and overlooking much. There has come to you from Allah a light and a clear Book."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 15)

The question i want to ask you now is since Israel was cursed, if Prophet Muhammad had been an Israelite would you believe him or will you disbelieve in him like they did to Jesus?

@antichristian

1 Like

Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by sagenaija: 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
haekymbahdx:

The question i want to ask you now is since Israel was cursed, if Prophet Muhammad had been an Israelite would you believe him or will you disbelieve in him like they did to Jesus?
The ORIGINAL 'Mohamed' is different from the one that began to appear in the 8th and 9th century islamic history.

Historical evidence points to the fact that 'Prophet Mohamed' was created by Arabs who wanted a religion, a prophet and a book comparable to those of the Jews and Christians.

The real 'Mohamed' (I hope you know he had other names) will be completely surprised, if he were to be alive today, of what has turned up as Islam and what he has been made into.

See this:
Have we found the original Muhammad? Mel thinks so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIFsnFWfm18
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 11:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
sagenaija:

The ORIGINAL 'Mohamed' is different from the one that began to appear in the 8th and 9th century islamic history.

Historical evidence points to the fact that 'Prophet Mohamed' was created by Arabs who wanted a religion, a prophet and a book comparable to those of the Jews and Christians.

The real 'Mohamed' (I hope you know he had other names) will be completely surprised, if he were to be alive today, of what has turned up as Islam and what he has been made into.

See this:
Have we found the original Muhammad? Mel thinks so!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIFsnFWfm18
i didn't watch the video but you sound like those who said Jesus was a fictitious character created by Romans it was Yeshua that existed why would you have to change the name of your God no matter what language I believe Christians all over should stick to Yeshua instead of Jesus because Jesus never existed that name was created.

Do you know he was ranked the most influential man in the world?

Most of those who ranked him were not Muslims.

And why would the Arabs want a religion and book like the jews when they already have theirs 360 idols.

You know you don't have to accept him even Jesus was rejected despite the signs and wonders and that was one of the reasons Israel was cursed in the first place?

antichristian

1 Like

Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by sagenaija: 7:25am On Aug 30, 2020
haekymbahdx:

i didn't watch the video

antichristian
The bolded makes one think you may not be out for a truly honest engagement.

You asked about Mohamed. I provided an answer and a basis for the answer. And you now say 'I didn't watch the video'. If you didn't seek to understand my position why should I think you're interested in a mutual conversation? Why didn't you watch the video and you're now asking the same question again?

Which Mohamed are you asking if I will believe in? The real historical Mohamed or the one painted by Islam? The one that lived around the present day Iraq and Petra area or the one situated by Islam in the Meccan area?
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
sagenaija:

The bolded makes one think you may not be out for a truly honest engagement.

You asked about Mohamed. I provided an answer and a basis for the answer. And you now say 'I didn't watch the video'. If you didn't seek to understand my position why should I think you're interested in a mutual conversation? Why didn't you watch the video and you're now asking the same question again?

Which Mohamed are you asking if I will believe in? The real historical Mohamed or the one painted by Islam? The one that lived around the present day Iraq and Petra area or the one situated by Islam in the Meccan area?
I still insist on not watching the video I don't want to fall for your trick. Because it is like wasting our time over useless things when Jehovah had already prophesied the coming of Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) it will also enlighten us on who is true Muhammad the Islam version or Iraq version as put up there by you. I am sure your fellow Christians don't even believe it too.

Now lets take it a gradual process why were the Head expecting the prophet?

John 1

Let me help you by quoting the whole of Isaiah 42 read from begining to end and assimilate and tell me what you understand from it.
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
1BEHOLD MY [a]Servant, Whom I uphold, My elect in Whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice and right and reveal truth to the nations.(A)
2He will not cry or shout aloud or cause His voice to be heard in the street.

3A bruised reed He will not break, and a dimly burning wick He will not quench; He will bring forth justice in truth.(B)

4He will not fail or become weak or be crushed and discouraged till He has established justice in the earth; and the islands and coastal regions shall wait hopefully for Him and expect His direction and law.(C)

5Thus says God the Lord--He Who created the heavens and stretched them forth, He Who spread abroad the earth and that which comes out of it, He Who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it:

6I the Lord have called You for a righteous purpose and in righteousness; I will take You by the hand and will keep You; I will give You for a covenant to the people , for a light to the nations [Gentiles],

7To open the eyes of the blind, to bring out prisoners from the dungeon, and those who sit in darkness from the prison.(D)

8I am the Lord; that is My name! And My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images.

9Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.

10Sing to the Lord a new song, and His praise from the end of the earth! You who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, the islands and coastal regions and the inhabitants of them [sing a song such as has never been heard in the heathen world]!

11Let the wilderness and its cities lift up their voices, the villages that Kedar inhabits. Let the inhabitants of the rock [Sela or Petra] sing; let them shout from the tops of the mountains!

12Let them give glory to the Lord and declare His praise in the islands and coastal regions.

13The Lord will go forth like a mighty man, He will rouse up His zealous indignation and vengeance like a warrior; He will cry, yes, He will shout aloud, He will do mightily against His enemies.

14[Thus says the Lord] I have for a long time held My peace, I have been still and restrained Myself. Now I will cry out like a woman in travail, I will gasp and pant together.

15I will lay waste the mountains and hills and dry up all their herbage; I will turn the rivers into islands, and I will dry up the pools.

16And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known. I will make darkness into light before them and make uneven places into a plain. These things I have determined to do [for them]; and I will not leave them forsaken.

17They shall be turned back, they shall be utterly put to shame, who trust in graven images, who say to molten images, You are our gods.

18Hear, you deaf! And look, you blind, that you may see!

19Who is blind but My servant [Israel]? Or deaf like My messenger whom I send? Who is blind like the one who is at peace with Me [who has been admitted to covenant relationship with Me]? Yes, who is blind like the Lord's servant?

20You have seen many things, but you do not observe or apprehend their true meaning. His ears are open, but he hears not!

21It was the Lord's pleasure for His righteousness' sake [in accordance with a steadfast and consistent purpose] to magnify instruction and revelation and glorify them.

[b]22But this is a people robbed and plundered; they are all of them snared in holes and hidden in houses of bondage. They have become a prey, with no one to deliver them, a spoil, with no one to say, Restore them! [This shows the condition that will ensue as Israel's punishment for not recognizing the Servant of the Lord and the day of His visit among them.]

23Who is there among you who will give ear to this? Who will listen and hear in the time to come?

24Who gave up Jacob [the kingdom of Judah] for spoil, and [the kingdom of] Israel to the robbers? Was it not the Lord, He against Whom we [of Judah] have sinned and in Whose ways they [of Israel] would not walk, neither were they obedient to His law or His teaching?

25Therefore He poured out upon [Israel] the fierceness of His anger and the strength of battle. And it set him on fire round about, yet he knew not [the lesson of repentance which the Assyrian conquest was intended to teach]; it burned him, but he did not lay it to heart.

The bolded portion is the point at which Israel was cursed.

Now answer this question who was the prophet?

Note kedar and Sela they are both location at Arabia.

It shows God making covenant with the gentiles.
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by sagenaija: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
The prophet they are expecting is their Messiah who is Jesus Christ. Jesus himself confirmed it.

Kedar and Sela are Hebrew words not Arabic. So how do they pertain to the Koran that is written only in "pure" Arabic according to Islam?
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
sagenaija:
The prophet they are expecting is their Messiah who is Jesus Christ. Jesus himself confirmed it.

Kedar and Sela are Hebrew words not Arabic. So how do they pertain to the Koran that is written only in "pure" Arabic according to Islam?
Did you read the portion where Israel was cursed for disobedience verse 25.

Did Jesus destroy any idol?

Jesus confirmed it or Mathew was it Jesus that wrote it.
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
haekymbahdx:
1BEHOLD MY [a]Servant, Whom I uphold, My elect in Whom My soul delights! I have put My Spirit upon Him; He will bring forth justice and right and reveal truth to the nations.(A)
2He will not cry or shout aloud or cause His voice to be heard in the street.

3A bruised reed He will not break, and a dimly burning wick He will not quench; He will bring forth justice in truth.(B)

4He will not fail or become weak or be crushed and discouraged till He has established justice in the earth; and the islands and coastal regions shall wait hopefully for Him and expect His direction and law.(C)

5Thus says God the Lord--He Who created the heavens and stretched them forth, He Who spread abroad the earth and that which comes out of it, He Who gives breath to the people on it and spirit to those who walk in it:

6I the Lord have called You for a righteous purpose and in righteousness; I will take You by the hand and will keep You; I will give You for a covenant to the people , for a light to the nations [Gentiles],

7To open the eyes of the blind, to bring out prisoners from the dungeon, and those who sit in darkness from the prison.(D)

8I am the Lord; that is My name! And My glory I will not give to another, nor My praise to graven images.

9Behold, the former things have come to pass, and new things I now declare; before they spring forth I tell you of them.

10Sing to the Lord a new song, and His praise from the end of the earth! You who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, the islands and coastal regions and the inhabitants of them [sing a song such as has never been heard in the heathen world]!

11Let the wilderness and its cities lift up their voices, the villages that Kedar inhabits. Let the inhabitants of the rock [Sela or Petra] sing; let them shout from the tops of the mountains!

12Let them give glory to the Lord and declare His praise in the islands and coastal regions.

13The Lord will go forth like a mighty man, He will rouse up His zealous indignation and vengeance like a warrior; He will cry, yes, He will shout aloud, He will do mightily against His enemies.

14[Thus says the Lord] I have for a long time held My peace, I have been still and restrained Myself. Now I will cry out like a woman in travail, I will gasp and pant together.

15I will lay waste the mountains and hills and dry up all their herbage; I will turn the rivers into islands, and I will dry up the pools.

16And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known. I will make darkness into light before them and make uneven places into a plain. These things I have determined to do [for them]; and I will not leave them forsaken.

17They shall be turned back, they shall be utterly put to shame, who trust in graven images, who say to molten images, You are our gods.

18Hear, you deaf! And look, you blind, that you may see!

19Who is blind but My servant [Israel]? Or deaf like My messenger whom I send? Who is blind like the one who is at peace with Me [who has been admitted to covenant relationship with Me]? Yes, who is blind like the Lord's servant?

20You have seen many things, but you do not observe or apprehend their true meaning. His ears are open, but he hears not!

21It was the Lord's pleasure for His righteousness' sake [in accordance with a steadfast and consistent purpose] to magnify instruction and revelation and glorify them.

[b]22But this is a people robbed and plundered; they are all of them snared in holes and hidden in houses of bondage. They have become a prey, with no one to deliver them, a spoil, with no one to say, Restore them! [This shows the condition that will ensue as Israel's punishment for not recognizing the Servant of the Lord and the day of His visit among them.]

23Who is there among you who will give ear to this? Who will listen and hear in the time to come?

24Who gave up Jacob [the kingdom of Judah] for spoil, and [the kingdom of] Israel to the robbers? Was it not the Lord, He against Whom we [of Judah] have sinned and in Whose ways they [of Israel] would not walk, neither were they obedient to His law or His teaching?

25Therefore He poured out upon [Israel] the fierceness of His anger and the strength of battle. And it set him on fire round about, yet he knew not [the lesson of repentance which the Assyrian conquest was intended to teach]; it burned him, but he did not lay it to heart.

The bolded portion is the point at which Israel was cursed.

Now answer this question who was the prophet?

Note kedar and Sela they are both location at Arabia.

It shows God making covenant with the gentiles.

@sagenaija @antichristian @empiree @maximus69

I've opted out of the thread since we're through with the identification of the one and only organization of peace loving worshipers!

But if you still feel like attaching any meaning to the scriptures, you can continue doing so, i'm sure you'll find individuals who love doing that without anything visible to back their claims! smiley
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by sagenaija: 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
haekymbahdx:
Did you read the portion where Israel was cursed for disobedience verse 25.

Did Jesus destroy any idol?

Jesus confirmed it or Mathew was it Jesus that wrote it.
Why are you jumping up and down?

Who physically wrote the Koran - was it Allah or Mohamed or other people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ministers Leadership Retreat 2012 / All You Negros, Do You Know You Will Be Relocated To Jerusalem Israel / Why Some Pastors Refuse To Have More Than One Branch - Freemanan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 219
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.