Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! (2915 Views)

Ex Muslim Mochi: I Left Islam Because I Don't Believe In Eternal Sex After Death / Ex-muslim Ishaku Exposes Buhari's Plan To Islamize Nigeria / Tears: Ex-Muslim Turned Christian Apologist, Nabeel Qureshi, Is Gone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
haekymbahdx:
This is false because Muslim are not allowed to fight on holy ground

".... And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 191)
" if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 192)
* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com
Also
Allah SWT said:
"They ask you about the sacred month - about fighting therein. Say, Fighting therein is great [sin], but averting [people] from the way of Allah and disbelief in Him and [preventing access to] al-Masjid al-Haram and the expulsion of its people therefrom are greater [evil] in the sight of Allah. And fitnah is greater than killing. And they will continue to fight you until they turn you back from your religion if they are able. And whoever of you reverts from his religion [to disbelief] and dies while he is a disbeliever - for those, their deeds have become worthless in this world and the Hereafter, and those are the companions of the Fire, they will abide therein eternally."
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 217)

It's like you're not getting my point!

So i'll make it easier for you in form of questions and answers.

Do you think Allah's name is glorified when a faithful Muslim kills his fellow faithful Muslim brother?

Let's start from there! smiley
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 2:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Maximus69:

There is no single member of Jehovah's Witnesses that is a weapon carrier, no military man in our midst! smiley
So before you can be accepted as one of Jehovah's Witnesses you must study the Bible with us, be prepared to live by all the orders of Jesus Christ, dedicate your life to our God and be baptized as one of us.
Before all these you must have stopped any military or paramilitary service because in our organization you must learn to be peaceable with all people so you can't be a killer for any reason whatsoever! Micah 4:3 compare to Matthew 26:52

As for other fleshly desires like sexual IMMORTALITY it could still be reversed and you can still make amendments for whoever you wronged but once you kill someone you've ended all the hopes of such a person! smiley

Nice let me tell you who a Muslim is

Muslim (Submitter to the will of God). You don't become a Muslim by mouth Only but by your actions. The name Muslim is a universal name if Jehovah's witnesses, Christians, traditionalist, Jews are claiming they are doing Gods will which I am not certain of then they are Muslims.

So if someone calls him or self a Muslim and doesn't submit to the will of Allah then they are not Muslims.

* A Muslim is one who believe in one God(Allah) and all prophets right from Adam to Muhammad
* Prays to God 5 times daily
* Gives alms to the poor
* Fast in month of ramadan
* Performs Hajj
* Avoid sins

Muslims believe in God, Angels, Holy Books, Prophets, Judgement day.

Anything other than this you are not a Muslim.

So because some says he or she is a Muslim does not validate him or her as a submitter to the will of God.

Only those who submits to the will of God are Muslims.
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
Maximus69:

It's like you're not getting my point!

So i'll make it easier for you in form of questions and answers.

Do you think Allah's name is glorified when a faithful Muslim kills his fellow faithful Muslim brother?

Let's start from there! smiley

Allah didn't tell Muslims to kill unbelievers not to talk of believers

Allah SWT said:

"Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors."
(QS. Al-Maaida 5: Verse 32)

Also

Allah SWT said:

"And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty."
(QS. Al-Furqaan 25: Verse 68)

And whosoever does otherwise are not Muslims (submitter to the will of God)
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by sagenaija: 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
haekymbahdx:

Allah SWT said:

"Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors."

See the bolded.

That portion says:
"We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely."

Are Moslems now part of the 'Children of Israel'?

If so, how?

If not, how does this then apply to you?
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 3:16pm On Aug 27, 2020
sagenaija:

See the bolded.

That portion says:
"We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely."

Are Moslems now part of the 'Children of Israel'?

If so, how?

If not, how does this then apply to you?
The God of the children of Israel is my God, their prophets are also mine and I won't be repling you again for some reasons. If you have any issue with Islam tag empiree or antichristian.

And for clarity

Allah SWT said:

"And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty."

Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Empiree: 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
You better ignore him. He doesn't think.
haekymbahdx:
The God of the children of Israel is my God, their prophets are also mine and I won't be repling you again for some reasons. If you have any issue with Islam tag empi.ree or antichri.stian.

And for clarity

Allah SWT said:

1 Like

Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2020
haekymbahdx:

Allah SWT said:

Also

Allah SWT said:

And whosoever does otherwise are not Muslims (submitter to the will of God)

I'm not asking whether Allah asked Muslims to kill anyone for i well know that Allah detests killing innocent souls.

My question is Do you think Allah's name will be glorified (as we often say Allah Akbar) when a faithful Muslim kills another faithful Muslim?

YES or NO!
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
Maximus69:

I'm not asking whether Allah asked Muslims to kill anyone for i well know that Allah detests killing innocent souls.

My question is Do you think Allah's name will be glorified (as we often say Allah Akbar) when a faithful Muslim kills another faithful Muslim?

YES or NO!
No

Allah SWT said:

"But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 93)

Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
haekymbahdx:
No

Allah SWT said:

"But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 93)

So should a faithful Muslim defend his country during warfare?

YES or NO!
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by AntiChristian: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Maximus69:

YES or NO!

Allah's name is already glorified and being glorified! If not by man every other creature do glorify him!
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by AntiChristian: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2020
Maximus69:

YES or NO!

If he can yes.
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

If he can yes.

Please i'm chatting with haekymbahd for now, so allow the two of us for the moment! smiley
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by AntiChristian: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Please i'm chatting with haekymbahd for now, so allow the two of us for the moment! smiley

Hmmm!
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
AntiChristian:

Hmmm!

May the peace of Allah (God) abide with you! smiley
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Maximus69:

YES or NO!
There are instances where a Muslim can fight in case of self defence, oppression and co. A Muslim must not kill another person unjustly it is a sin.
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
haekymbahdx:
There are instances where a Muslim can't fight in case of self defence, oppression and co. A Muslim must not kill another person unjustly it is a sin.

OK! Now what happens if Politicians and Racists are instigating people to gain access to power, do you think a faithful Muslim should join in such struggle?
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 8:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Maximus69:

OK! Now what happens if Politicians and Racists are instigating people to gain access to power, do you think a faithful Muslim should join in such struggle?
A faithful Muslim can fight for his right by taking the right step at the right time. Islam is against racism and discrimination so a Muslim can protest against it Muslims all over the world of different races go to mecca for pilgrimage with one essence wish is to worship Allah?

A Muslim can go for a political post but he has to put the interest of the people at heart and honest and can protest against unjust treatment from their dishonest leaders.

If by struggle you mean protest to fight for right yes a Muslim can but limits must not be exceeded.
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2020
@Maximus69 As a Jehovah witness member can you go for political post?
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2020
haekymbahdx:
A faithful Muslim can fight for his right by taking the right step at the right time. Islam is against racism and discrimination so a Muslim can protest against it Muslims all over the world of different races go to mecca for pilgrimage with one essence wish is to worship Allah?

A Muslim can go for a political post but he has to put the interest of the people at heart and honest and can protest against unjust treatment from their dishonest leaders.

If by struggle you mean protest to fight for right yes a Muslim can but limits must not be exceeded.

Well Politicians from two countries often had disagreements, as Muslims who want to defend their respective countries, should a Muslim kill his fellow Muslim during such a disagreement?

Who will Allah support in such a war since both will pray to Allah to win their enemies @ war? undecided
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by sagenaija: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
haekymbahdx:
The God of the children of Israel is my God, their prophets are also mine and I won't be repling you again for some reasons. If you have any issue with Islam tag empiree or antichristian.

And for clarity

Allah SWT said:

You guys are good at running away when your hypocrisy is exposed. Empiree is master at it and antichristian too.

You want the world to believe that the portion you quoted (chapter 5: 32) is a DIRECTIVE to Moslems not to kill whereas it was addressing the children of Israel. Because you're running away from stating the truth you think that DISMISSING me solves your problem.

The next thing your like do is to then claim "I refuted him".

Did you notice that the second passage (chapter 25: 68) you quoted has "... ... EXCEPT BY RIGHT ... ...".
Do I have to teach you simple grammar for you to know that 'EXCEPT' means there is exception to the statement before it?

Do you see then that in certain cases Allah DOES PERMIT killing of other human beings? I see that you are getting round to admitting that in your recent posts.

Is Allah JEHOVAH or YAHWEH?
Do you worship JEHOVAH?

Your answer to those two questions will point out to you - not anyone else - how SINCERE you and your likes are.

But, again, you may choose to run away from facing the truth about Islam and turn to him who is THE TRUTH.
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
haekymbahdx:
@Maximus69 As a Jehovah witness member can you go for political post?
NO!

We already have our own government globally, so in any country we find ourselves we live like strangers because we must be neutral at all times, according to our worship anywhere we find a JW whether in Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, North or South America, he or she becomes our brother immediately!

So Whoever politicians elected as their King, President, Prime minister, Governor is OK by us so far we are allowed to continue worshiping our God, even we must never protest no matter their policies, we will continue to cope until God's Kingdom come, we only appeal to them if they're against our peaceful worship. And if they insist on disrupting our PEACE we must leave that place for them and move to another, there's no need dragging territories with them! smiley
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
Maximus69:

Well Politicians from two countries often had disagreements, as Muslims who want to defend their respective countries, should a Muslim kill his fellow Muslim during such a disagreement?

Who will Allah support in such a war since both will pray to Allah to win their enemies @ war? undecided
One of the parties will definitely be the oppressor while the other oppressed. They can't both be right.

You know even though you don't want to be part of the military they are also important. Imagine Nigeria for example with Boko Haram terrorist act even if you run away what about your families where do we all in Nigeria want to go, which country will accept us all, where are the resources to survive sometimes you have to defend yourself.

Imagine all Nigerians saying they don't want to join military what would have happened with the act of terrorism a lot of people will lose their life. Should God punish us for defending ourselves.

Note Allah is with the oppressed not oppressor.

You heared about the lady that was raped and killed in a church some months ago if the lady defended herself by killing the guy first will God condemn her?
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
haekymbahdx:
One of the parties will definitely be the oppressor while the other oppressed. They can't both be right.

You know even though you don't want to be part of the military they are also important. Imagine Nigeria for example with Boko Haram terrorist act even if you run away what about your families where do we all in Nigeria want to go, which country will accept us all, where are the resources to survive sometimes you have to defend yourself.

Imagine all Nigerians saying they don't want to join military what would have happened with the act of terrorism a lot of people will lose their life. Should God punish us for defending ourselves.

Note Allah is with the oppressed not oppressor.

What Jesus taught us is that demons are the brains behind political struggles in this would!

So as true worshipers of God, we mustn't participate in worldly politics.

Boko Haram is a politically motivated group, there is nothing like terrorists, politicians are the ones behind the scene!

1 Like

Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2020
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 11:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
Maximus69:

What Jesus taught us is that demons are the brains behind political struggles in this would!

So as true worshipers of God, we mustn't participate in worldly politics.

Boko Haram is a politically motivated group, there is nothing like terrorists, politicians are the ones behind the scene!
hmmn should Government withdraw the military force from sambisa forest.

Recently a lot of Boko Haram members were killed at Republic of Chad what sin has the military force of Chad committed?

Recently a lady was raped and killed in a church if she had the chance to kill the man first will you advice her to do it, if yes has she committed any sin?

1 Like

Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by AntiChristian: 5:57am On Aug 28, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
You guys are good at running away when your hypocrisy is exposed. Empiree is master at it and antichristian too.

You want the world to believe that the portion you quoted (chapter 5: 32) is a DIRECTIVE to Moslems not to kill whereas it was addressing the children of Israel. Because you're running away from stating the truth you think that DISMISSING me solves your problem.

Did you notice that the second passage (chapter 25: 68) you quoted has "... ... EXCEPT BY RIGHT ... ...".
Do I have to teach you simple grammar for you to know that 'EXCEPT' means there is exception to the statement before it?

Do you see then that in certain cases Allah DOES PERMIT killing of other human beings? I see that you are getting round to admitting that in your recent posts.

Do you worship JEHOVAH?

Your answer to those two questions will point out to you - not anyone else - how SINCERE you and your likes are.

But, again, you may choose to run away from facing the truth about Islam and turn to him who is THE TRUTH.

Of cos usually there can be exceptions to some laws in certain cases!

We worship Allah, tht creator of Jesus, Muhammad, all mankind, Jinns and everything that exists. He is free of all imperfections and not comparable to any of his creations. He is one (not three in one)! He begets not nor is He begotten!

Who is Yahweh/Jehovah?
The father of Jesus or Jesus himself!
Lily of the valley!
Ancient of days!
Root of David.
Root of the house of Jesse.
Mighty in battle!
The God who is three but one.
He can repent and rest.
He can rise up as a drunk.
BRB
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 7:03am On Aug 28, 2020
kiss
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]

Do you worship JEHOVAH?

I have your answers but I don't wish to engage you. As a matter of fact this questions had been answered already scroll reread the thread from the beginning to the last page.

2 Likes

Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by haekymbahdx: 8:01am On Aug 28, 2020
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by sagenaija: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2020
AntiChristian:

Of cos usually there can be exceptions to some laws in certain cases!
There are exceptions to virtually EVERYTHING in Islam. E.g. You can marry 4 wives BUT Mohamed can marry as many as he wants.
"Islam is a religion of peace BUT if you insult our prophet and religion we will become violent with you and can even kill you". "To you your religion and to me mine BUT anyone who leaves Islam should be punished by death, crucifixion, the amputation of an alternate hand and foot or banishment from the land" (Koran 5: 33).

Like I have said over and over again - Islam speaks from both sides of the mouth ALWAYS.

We worship Allah, tht creator of Jesus, Muhammad, all mankind, Jinns and everything that exists. He is free of all imperfections and not comparable to any of his creations. He is one (not three in one)! He begets not nor is He begotten!
Are you sure it's not the other way round?
But Allah has two right arms? That's not comparing him with creatures?

Who is Yahweh/Jehovah?
The father of Jesus or Jesus himself! Lily of the valley! Ancient of days! Root of David. Root of the house of Jesse. Mighty in battle!
The God who is three but one. He can repent and rest. He can rise up as a drunk.
A simple question: Is Allah Jehovah or Yahweh and you are going round in circles.

Take to heart this your Koran verse:
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL:
And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.
Koran 6:109
Or do you choose to disobey the Koran?

Also read Koran 9: 31 to see that you need to honour the Messiah.
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by sagenaija: 8:37am On Aug 28, 2020
haekymbahdx:
kissI have your answers but I don't wish to engage you. As a matter of fact this questions had been answered already scroll reread the thread from the beginning to the last page.
Tell that to the Marines!
You have no answer and have given NONE.
But your PRIDE will not make you admit so. You guys seem to think think that by simply saying 'I have answered you' , 'I have refuted you!' or the like that you have indeed done so. It does not work that way. If you are constantly here and then turn round to say 'I don't wish to engage you' it is because you KNOW you have been exposed and have no defense to give.

Your colleague Antichristian admitted that there are exceptions. So, you quoting that verse to make it appear that Allah FORBIDS killing is very clearly an attempt at deceiving the unthinking and ignorant. Allah DOES PERMIT killing of other human beings. That is the plain truth. Many of you Moslems want to CREATE a picture of Allah that is not in the Koran or Islam. You look at Allah from the Christian God's perspective. Study and use your books to truly see who and what Allah is.

If you are honest you can simply say 'I don't know' or 'I made a mistake' or 'You are right'. Are you an honest person? No offence intended, just a question for your personal reflection. No need to answer this one here.

Again, you may choose to run away from facing the truth about Islam and turn to him who is THE TRUTH.
Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 28, 2020
haekymbahdx:
hmmn should Government withdraw the military force from sambisa forest.
The problem mankind is creating for ourselves is using FORCE to lead {Matthew 26:52} as long as humans continue to contemplate on the use of force to lead one another, we will continue to have rebels whether fierce (terrorists making use of weapons) or protesters disrupting the peace in our society without weapons, and the protesters themselves will surely make use of weapons at their disposal.

Recently a lot of Boko Haram members were killed at Republic of Chad what sin has the military force of Chad committed?

Please stop allowing politicians to mold your thinking, BOKO HARAM is an instrument in the hands of politicians who wants to snatch the power due to their inability to gain the support of the majority, i know what i'm telling you my friend, Politicians are only making use of false religionsists like a tool to struggle for dominance.
Note how everyone is blaming Islam for terrorism throughout the world ISIS, AL~KEDAH, AL~SHABAB, BOKO HARAM, TALIBAN and so on aren't religiously motivated killers but Political!
Politicians knew very well that the easiest way to gain more supporters is by brainwashing people with the idea that God is in support of their struggle so many gullible ones will follow them thinking they're doing so for God but trust me it has nothing to do with God but selfishness and greed of certain Political entities! smiley

Recently a lady was raped and killed in a church if she had the chance to kill the man first will you advice her to do it, if yes has she committed any sin?

Rape is a crime against humanity, but instead of concentrating on the cure why not work on the cause?
If we encourage one man one wife in our society, each man and woman will struggle to keep his/her marriage because nobody will marry a lady who is not a virgin, so the thoughts of enjoying sex without marriage will be erased, the idea of sleeping with someone else spouse will be abhored, then each of our young men will plan to have his own wife. But once we welcome casual sex and polygamy, then there is no way we can stop prostitution in our society neither can we eradicate rape. Even in Islamist states where women are covered from head to toe and there is fierce punishment like cutting off the rapist's organ, people still rape people amongst them!
As for the lady that was raped, i don't think the rapist had the intention of killing her, he just wanted to enjoy sex with her but she's giving it freely to someone whom she feels is her worth. No sane man will kill a woman after they've both enjoyed sex together, it's her resistance and protest that caused her death! undecided

1 Like

Re: EX-MUSLIM - I Regret Not Leaving Islam SOONER! by AntiChristian: 9:42am On Aug 28, 2020
sagenaija:

There are exceptions to virtually EVERYTHING in Islam. E.g. You can marry 4 wives BUT Mohamed can marry as many as he wants.
"Islam is a religion of peace BUT if you insult our prophet and religion we will become violent with you and can even kill you". "To you your religion and to me mine BUT anyone who leaves Islam should be punished by death, crucifixion, the amputation of an alternate hand and foot or banishment from the land" (Koran 5: 33).

Like I have said over and over again - Islam speaks from both sides of the mouth ALWAYS.

Whether exceptions exist or not Islam is Islam it can't be changed for anyone. It is not Christianity where thousands of laws exists but only tithes and few other laws are useful. It is often said that Yahweh prescribes one man for one woman so how come tens of Prophets/men of God had more than one wives and or concubines?
Cain's son Lamech and Moses had 2 wives. David had 8 wives! Solomon 300 wives and 700 concubines! Gideon had many wives! Deuteronomy 21:1-17 suggest marriage of multiple wives including captured prisoners gotten from conquests. Elkanah a godly man and father of Samuel had 2 wives. Abraham, father of faith has two wives!

In 2 Samuel 12 when the prophet Nathan confronts David over his sin with Bathsheba, we read: "This is what the Lord God of Israel says: 'I anointed you king over Israel, and I delivered you from the hand of Saul. I have given you your master's house and your master's wives into your bosom … and I gave you the house of Israel and Judah, and as if this wasn't enough, I would have given you even more."

Is it that they weren't guided in that? Even Yahweh prescribed law to protect first wife in Polygamy- Exo 21:10 "If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights."

Guy, hypocrisy should be your first name. Your Gods killed many people in the OT using other people- Numbers 31:7-12, 17-18. Yet He said "Thou shall not kill-Exo 20:13" But If anyone or a town worships other gods kill them- Deut 13:12-9! Kill the witches- Exo 22:18!

Speaking with both side of the mouth is OT vs NT!

sagenaija:

Are you sure it's not the other way round?
But Allah has two right arms? That's not comparing him with creatures?
It is not the other way round. You call your Gods any name you like. We call our God by the names He call Himself and by that which the Prophet call Him. Allah has eyes, hands, feets, etc but these are not comparable to that of His creations. Similarity only exist in the name only!

sagenaija:

A simple question: Is Allah Jehovah or Yahweh and going round in circles.

Allah is far from being the Jehovah/Yahweh Christians worship! I have tried to highlight the differences from your Bible to prove this.

sagenaija:

Take to heart this your Koran verse:
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL:
And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge. Thus We have made pleasing to every community their deeds. Then to their Lord is their return, and He will inform them about what they used to do.
Koran 6:109
Or do you choose to disobey the Koran?

I didn't abuse Jehovah! I only quote your Bible or what seems evident from it.

sagenaija:

Also read Koran 9: 31 to see that you need to honour the Messiah .

Qur'an 9:31
They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allah (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allah), and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they (Jews and Christians) were commanded [in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) to worship none but One Ilah (God - Allah) La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). Praise and glory be to Him, (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)."

Of cos we honor Jesus (Peace be upon him), the son of Mary as well as we honor Moses, Abraham and other Messengers of Allah.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prayer Of The Day / What Is Intellect? Ona Kan O Wo Oja! / What To Know About Spiritual Husbands And Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.