Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,724 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

The ‘wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave Because Of Her Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The ‘wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave Because Of Her Boyfriend (8033 Views)

When A Woman Finally Brings Something To The Table (pictures) / The ‘wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave After Meeting Boyfriend / Slay Queen Proudly Shows Off Her Hairy-pussy While Dancing On Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The ‘wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave Because Of Her Boyfriend by Jimbadly: 7:01am On Aug 26, 2020
She go dey smell gan. Like a skunk.

Re: The ‘wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave Because Of Her Boyfriend by prodiG(m): 7:06am On Aug 26, 2020
That's the female version of Chewbacca shocked
Re: The ‘wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave Because Of Her Boyfriend by Iceyjayzz(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2020
prodiG:
That's the female version of Chewbacca shocked
I swear, starwar!

1 Like

Re: The ‘wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave Because Of Her Boyfriend by armadeo(m): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2020
Legitpost:
The ‘Wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave Because Of Her Boyfriend

The ‘Wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave Because Of Her Boyfriend

Supra Sasuphan is dubbed the most hairy woman in the world. She is so hairy that people call her the wolf girl. Despite her usual look, Supra Sasuphan have found love in a guy that claims he loves her unconditionally. The guy is the reason why she has decided to shave her face after many years. Due to her usual look, people stand to stare at her whenever she is in the public but according to Supra, have since learn to accept her look.

See photos below after shaving off the hairs;

[url].https://legitpost.com.ng/2020/08/25/the-wolf-girl-worlds-most-hairy-woman-finally-shave-because-of-her-boyfriend/ [/url]

Juat say she's chewbacca's daughter.

Only legends will understand.
Re: The ‘wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave Because Of Her Boyfriend by meobizy(f): 7:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Why do people create fake news? Apart from ignorance I can’t see any other reason why. Is there income attached to it? I can create a lot of made up articles if money is guaranteed.
Re: The ‘wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave Because Of Her Boyfriend by Buho(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2020
Na Chewbacca be this na, are you mad?
Re: The ‘wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave Because Of Her Boyfriend by ablejoe(m): 10:03am On Aug 26, 2020
AGBELOBA LOKO 3.0 REBRANDED INVESTMENT with 50% ROI in 12months.

OXFORD INT'L GROUP, Nigeria's most diversified and conglomerate business empire in Nigeria with over 180 Companies operational and 20 member companies with an asset base of over 70 Billions in just in REAL ESTATE BUSINESS, having over 36 Estate locations within Lagos, Ogun State, Ibadan, Portharcourt(P/H) and Owerri Imo State.

OXFORD INT'L GROUP presents AGBELOBA LOKO 3.0 Rebranded Investment, an Agricultural Investment opportunity, offering a whopping 50% ROI in 12 months on investment.

Our PEPPER FARMLAND is on 100 Hectares of Land located in Ijako Isale, Off Aiyetoro, Opposite Ogun-Osun River Basin, Ogun State Nigeria.

Enjoy 24/7 access to Clients management team, secured investment, insured investment and amazing Return On Investment (ROI) with no risk.

*HOW TO GET STARTED*
1. Fill our Investment Form
2. Submit to us
3. Pay investment sum
4. Receive welcome pack(Post-Dated Cheque and Document).
5. Watch your investment grow.

For more details, Call/Whatsapp: 2347063000493
(www.oxfordgroupafrica.com

Re: The ‘wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave Because Of Her Boyfriend by Meteng: 10:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Omo, you can imagine the hair in between
Re: The ‘wolf- Girl, World’s Most Hairy Woman Finally Shave Because Of Her Boyfriend by jessedaflow: 11:32am On Aug 26, 2020
After shave picture or ion believe you. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Short Girls So Cute? / The Day I Know Im A Fine Boy (picture) / I Dumped My Girlfriend Yesterday But She's Threatening To Punish Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.