Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,707 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public (15471 Views)

2023: Atiku Must Control His Cabal - Zakari Alfa / COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by bolaayenimo: 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Monday Ubani, a former Second Vice-President of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA) has counseled Femi Fani-Kayode, a former Minister of Aviation to learn how to control his temper in public, no matter how provoked he may be.

Daily Trust Calabar correspondent Charles Eyo had asked Fani-Kayode who “bankrolled” his recent tour of several southern states.

However, the former minister, who was infuriated by the question, said the journalist was stupid.
He said, “I am saying this on live TV. What type of stupid question is that? Bankrolling who? Do you know who you are talking to? I will not take any questions from this man. What type of insulting question is that? Which bankroll? To do what? Who can give me money for anything? Who do you think you are talking to? Go and report yourself to your publisher? Please don’t insult me here. I don’t want to take any questions from this man”.

“I could see from your face before you got here, how stupid you are. Don’t ever talk to me like that. Who do you think you’re talking to? Bankroll who? You think I am one of those ones you… from who, when, how? You have a small mind, a very small mind. Don’t judge me by your own standards.”

Speaking in a chat with Daily Independent, Ubani said while it is public knowledge that Fani Kayode has a temperamental nature, he must learn how to comport himself in public.

You know Fani-Kayode has issues of short temper so his actions should not come to journalists as a surprise”.

“But as a public officer, one will also advise that he should be very slow to anger because all manners of questions will be thrown at him as a public officer”.

“He must also learn how to handle journalists. They are his friends. Even when the journalist asked who is bankrolling the tour, there is nothing that stops him from replying that I’m the one funding it instead of saying ‘You are stupid and all that’.

“I think he may have had previous issues with some journalists and he is now trying to transfer it to the young man” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/be-slow-to-anger-ubani-counsels-fani-kayode/

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by EmptyGarden(m): 8:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
And who is Ubani? Everybody wan talk.

Side dish:
For those that are extremely pained, Ubani doesn't matter. The same right he has to have an opinion in a matter that doesn't concern him, gives me the same right to have an opinion in his person... He doesn't matter! Simple as that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends, I just met with my advisors & I wish to say the following. I hereby withdraw the statement "Ubani doesn't matter" which I used in my encounter with members of this platform. I have many friends in the NBA(past and present) who I offended by losing my cool & using such words. I hereby express my regrets for doing so. Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by raumdeuter: 8:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
This same FFK will get on twitter and start calling others unprintable names but a little question, he is blowing his gasket

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Amos1423(m): 8:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
Am not surprised this is happening though cause all of us dey craze for this country only that very few dey roam street.

Nonsense people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by espn(m): 8:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
He is mad...quote me...

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Siberia01(m): 8:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
smiley

like if annoys you most
share if Righteousness 89 does

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Nadaken: 9:06pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ffk has gotten what he wanted with the tour itself which was attention.

The way he insulted a man that could even have passed for his age mate was too personal and scripted.

Mere mortal boasting like he is God

20 Likes

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by nairavsdollars(f): 9:07pm On Aug 25, 2020
I pity his mulatto wife sha...must be screaming at the poor lady everyday

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by IamWonderful: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
ok
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Nadaken: 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
By the time he takes crack and prepares for night rest, I am sure his baby mama would drop sense into his head.

He boasted of been a politician, what relevance is he to politics, has he won election before

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by article1: 9:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
I think in this case Fani Kayode is the most stupid here. As a former minister and a Lawyer, I expected him to know how to manage people, particularly men from the press, they are ready to throw any kind of questions to you at any point in time. However, this to me is not an insulting question as he had claimed. He could have stylishly dodge the question by requesting for other questions instead of raining insult on the young man.

25 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by nairavsdollars(f): 9:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
Very true. He has anger issues

article1:
I think in this case Fani Kayode is the most stupid here. As a former minister and a Lawyer, I expected him to know how to manage people, particularly men from the press, they are ready to throw any kind of questions to you at any point in time. However, this to me is not an insulting question as he has claimed. He can stylishly dodge the question by requesting for other questions instead of raining insult on the young man.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by seunmsg(m): 10:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
FFK is an attention seeking crackhead. How some People still take him seriously is what I don’t understand. Dude will be worse than Idi Amin if given executive powers.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by ZooOga: 10:16pm On Aug 25, 2020
difficult task for and uncouth guy that displays lack of home training both privately and publicly. there's a video floating around of a woman claiming that he beat her.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:03am On Aug 26, 2020
We hope he listens

4 Likes

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Nobody: 4:02am On Aug 26, 2020
thank God he was never a president

2 Likes

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by QuotaSystem: 4:38am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK is nothing more than a conceited clown and hypocrite.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by nairavsdollars(f): 7:10am On Aug 26, 2020
He will exchange blows like that Somalian president
vhickyvinc:
thank God he was never a president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by helinues: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Are you people kidney us?

Have you seen FFK speaking at any Pdp gathering before?

He, FFK himself have been trying to avoid anything public hence hiding behind his keyboard to drop the venoms.

Hope those who have been hailing and praising him can now understand what we have been saying about FFK.

Funnily, his children go chop inside... Reality of life

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Queenlovely(f): 7:15am On Aug 26, 2020
ok
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 26, 2020
He really need a therapy session

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by explorer250(m): 7:24am On Aug 26, 2020
true. I wonder how who criticizes a lot can't take criticism

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by nairavsdollars(f): 7:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Very true

Abouwaza:
He really need a therapy session

1 Like

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by haffaze777(m): 7:32am On Aug 26, 2020
espn:
He is mad...quote me...
Ubani,FFK and all that defend this stupidity from crackhead are mad

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by haffaze777(m): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2020
helinues:
Are you people kidney us?

Have you seen FFK speaking at any Pdp gathering before?

He, FFK himself have been trying to avoid anything public hence hiding behind his keyboard to drop the venoms.

Hope those who have been hailing and praising him can now understand what we have been saying abhout FFK.

Funnily, his children go chop inside... Reality of life

Those people have been program to asslick anything and anybody that criticize Buhari so they won't see anything wrong in his madness,even if ffk beat their father they won't get angry as long as he continue dissing out insult to buhari and Osibanjo.useless set of people

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2020
seunmsg:
FFK is an attention seeking crackhead. How some People still take him seriously is what I don’t understand. Dude will be worse than Idi Amin if given executive powers.

No one takes him seriously but IPOBians who basicly confer sainthood on anyone, even if a lunatic like FFK, fighting their enemies.

In one statement in the now infamous video he said he is not quick to anger and the very next minute he announces that he has a short fuse this contradicting himself shamefully.

Confused, hypocritical, egocentric, vajnglorious, duplicitous, deceitful and perhaps mentally unstable is what FFK is but that is how IPOBians like them. Like FFK, like Oju-iku, like Kanu, like Fayose etal.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by PureGoldh(m): 8:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Bitter Truth

3 Likes

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by 9jayes: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2020
He's unfit to be elected into any position aside the biased appointment he got

2 Likes

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Queenlovely(f): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2020
the best way we can change things is if we cooperate together, but how can you get 200 million people to work together
the citizens should first emancipate themselves, the citizens should have their own news station, paid and funded by the citizens, apart from the one that worships the government.
because he who pays the Piper dictate the tune, nta cannot ask the government some difficult questions, but a citizen funded media will work for the citizens. propaganda and fake news cannot exist, it's just like citizens funding sowere to do the right thing.
they would ask some of those questions that irritates FFk
that is democracy. freedom of speech. a citizen funded media will follow the case to any level.
at least two media house for the nation that belongs to the citizens. advert is not their thing, but to become the shadows of our politician
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Perfecttouchade: 8:31am On Aug 26, 2020
Na all of una abegi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olajide Oduyoye Visits LASTMA Zonal Offices Affected By EndSARS Riot / Army Appoints Brigadier-General Mohammed Yerima As Spokesperson / Igp Gets 24 Hours To Produce Boko Haram Escapee Or Be Sacked!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.