Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public (15489 Views)

2023: Atiku Must Control His Cabal - Zakari Alfa / COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Stephens111: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2020
Five thousand tonnes of maize for sale at 200k per tonne.
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 26, 2020
EmptyGarden:
And who is Ubani? Everybody wan talk.
if you don’t know people don’t comment this man is the former Vice President of NBA I guess you didn’t even read u were just eager to post your comment first ...so how much seun pay you now ?
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Achz(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2020
EmptyGarden:
U dey learn work....u are asking?
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:12am On Aug 26, 2020
He is a drug addict, how do you want him to learn that?
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by EmptyGarden(m): 10:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Possiblegee:
if you don’t know people don’t comment this man is the former Vice President of NBA I guess you didn’t even read u were just eager to post your comment first ...so how much seun pay you now ?
Former vice president of NBA so fxcking what! He is not Daily Trust, he is not FFK and he's not even the "stupid" journalist so he doesn't matter.
Even former vice presidents of nations wouldn't use "former vice president" as much as he has.
Fact remains, Ubani doesn't matter.
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by haqun: 10:13am On Aug 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/be-slow-to-anger-ubani-counsels-fani-kayode/

“I think he may have had previous issues with some journalists and he is now trying to transfer it to the young man” he said.

And transfer market is still open
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by ashawopikin(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2020
EmptyGarden:
You no know barrister ubani?
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by haqun: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2020
helinues:
Are you people kidney us?

Have you seen FFK speaking at any Pdp gathering before?

He, FFK himself have been trying to avoid anything public hence hiding behind his keyboard to drop the venoms.

Hope those who have been hailing and praising him can now understand what we have been saying about FFK.

Funnily, his children go chop inside... Reality of life

Hiding behind keyboard
Hmmmm
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2020
EmptyGarden:

Former vice president of NBA so fxcking what! He is not Daily Trust, he is not FFK and he's not even the "stupid" journalist so he doesn't matter.
Even former vice presidents of nations wouldn't use "former vice president" as much as he has.
Fact remains, Ubani doesn't matter.
he matters on this issues ...why don’t you just read the article it clearly states that he was on a platform of daily trust and the question was thrown at him simple nor be say e go twitter go day comment or anything e make the statement under interview by daily trust ..don’t be an empty garden joor
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by haqun: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2020
explorer250:
true. I wonder how who criticizes a lot can't take criticism

It's very funny my brother
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Chuzoetoh(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2020
Siberia01:
smiley

like if annoys you most
share if Righteousness 89 does
pls my friend remove Righteousness 89 name dia, DAT guy speaks the truth, one day all his posts will stand as a testimony DAT he told us but we failed to listen. As for the other name you first called, DAT one is a bastard from a failed marriage, one condom would have prevented his/her birth. He grills stupidity.
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2020
witworth:
did he committed a crime by insulting the journalist.

IPOBian spotted. Of course he overreacted. Even if doing such is not a crime, it is very embarrassing and demeaning behaviour from a man who insults and denigrates others plus comprehensively assassinate their character for a living.

FFK is a disgrace. He virtually accused Buhari of murder saying PMB had the body of Kanu held offshore on a ship, after operstiin Python dance in the SE, when the IPOB leader and IndecentStar had merely dressed as a woman to slip into Ghana and then the UK.

Yet PMB did not react. Meanwhile mere accusation FFK is being bankrolled and he was literally almost choking trying to insult the Journo. Well you IPOBians love worshipping and making excuses for mad men. You defend everything they do blindly and never see anything wrong in their actions till they lead you to your death like Ojukwu and now Kanu, FFK etal. Goodluck to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Eriggs: 11:05am On Aug 26, 2020
Chuzoetoh:
pls my friend remove Righteousness 89 name dia, DAT guy speaks the truth, one day all his posts will stand as a testimony DAT he told us but we failed to listen. As for the other name you first called, DAT one is a bastard from a failed marriage, one condom would have prevented his/her birth. He grills stupidity.
Dominique, Seun, mynd44 justwise.
rule 2
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by NoRetreat(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK had declared that he had a short fuse it's my prayer that the fuse doesn't get burnt as the bashing continues...
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by whitedove(m): 11:32am On Aug 26, 2020
Is this what the wife has been coping with? they will be telling us that they are happy.....this is a man who can not control his anger.
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by allwell51: 11:33am On Aug 26, 2020
Hhhh

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by article1: 12:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
witworth:
did he committed a crime by insulting the journalist.
'Did he "committed" a crime' indeed
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Babinski: 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
raumdeuter:
This same FFK will get on twitter and start calling others unprintable names but a little question, he is blowing his gasket

Don't mind the hypocrite. He can throw punches at others but cannot absorb or take one when thrown at him.
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Prosperchuks1344(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
EmptyGarden:

Side dish:
For those that are extremely pained, Ubani doesn't matter. The same right he has to have an opinion in a matter that doesn't concern him, gives me the same right to have an opinion in his person... He doesn't matter! Simple as that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends, I just met with my advisors & I wish to say the following. I hereby withdraw the statement "Ubani doesn't matter" which I used in my encounter with members of this platform. I have many friends in the NBA(past and present) who I offended by losing my cool & using such words. I hereby express my regrets for doing so. Thank you.

Go to Abuja or Lagos/panti and ask them who is Barr Ubani... I guess they will tell you who he really is...
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
EmptyGarden:

Side dish:
For those that are extremely pained, Ubani doesn't matter. The same right he has to have an opinion in a matter that doesn't concern him, gives me the same right to have an opinion in his person... He doesn't matter! Simple as that.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Friends, I just met with my advisors & I wish to say the following. I hereby withdraw the statement "Ubani doesn't matter" which I used in my encounter with members of this platform. I have many friends in the NBA(past and present) who I offended by losing my cool & using such words. I hereby express my regrets for doing so. Thank you.
Oh boyhe park well. If you no know him then you are a baby
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by witworth(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2020
IYANGBALI:
RIP English
you're among those who only observes correct and incorrect English online, that's why you can never make impact.
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by IYANGBALI: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2020
witworth:
you're among those who only observes correct and incorrect English online, that's why you can never make impact.
RIP English

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayo Onanuga: Forget The Polls, No Rerun, Tinubu Will Win At First Ballot / Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani / Nine Oil Producing State Vs Multidimensional Poverty - Statisense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.