Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public (15492 Views)

2023: Atiku Must Control His Cabal - Zakari Alfa / COVID-19 APP: Yahaya Bello, An Embarrassment To Nigerian Youths – Ubani / Why Japan Can’t Stop IPOB Members From Protesting Against Buhari – Ubani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2020
Hhh
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by PataAlhaja(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK is just a fool!

The fact that he no longer has access to "free" government money saddens him a lot.

He should stick to sucking his wife's yellow pussy and stop gallivanting around the country like a jobless sloth.

Idiot!

1 Like

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
He will exchange blows like that Somalian president

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by daddytime(m): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2020
Why over flogging this issue na.?

Na everything everybody must to react to like chemical reaction?
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Kendaboss(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2020
I am an object, If you give me food, I will sing for you who am I ? grin grin
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Slurity(m): 8:35am On Aug 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I pity his mulatto wife sha...must be screaming at the poor lady everyday
You reason well my sister and would have prefer you use othe word rather than poor
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by joefelin2345: 8:36am On Aug 26, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

https://www.independent.ng/be-slow-to-anger-ubani-counsels-fani-kayode/
God bless you real good Barrister. You really made my day-08023001226
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by witworth(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2020
article1:
I think in this case Fani Kayode is the most stupid here. As a former minister and a Lawyer, I expected him to know how to manage people, particularly men from the press, they are ready to throw any kind of questions to you at any point in time. However, this to me is not an insulting question as he has claimed. He can stylishly dodge the question by requesting for other questions instead of raining insult on the young man.
did he committed a crime by insulting the journalist.
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by AmazingELixir: 8:40am On Aug 26, 2020
lipsrsealed

Must be an APC journalist like Ngelale of AIT and later Channels Tv...serves him right
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by 2cribz: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2020
I'm sure his fav threat words at home with his wife is. How dare you speak to me such way.
I picked you up from the gutters.

1 Like

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by nBag(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:

mulatto? do you have to see colour? undercover r****m.

how has this got to do with his family inasmuch as madam is respectful I see no gbege.

in as much as a public and elder statesman ought to control his temper, most journalists too needs to learn learn manners
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by nBag(m): 8:45am On Aug 26, 2020
nairavsdollars:

mulatto? do you have to see colour? undercover r****m.

how has this got to do with his family inasmuch as madam is respectful I see no gbege.

a public and elder statesman ought to control his temper I gree but most journalists too needs to learn manners
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by IYANGBALI: 8:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Wetin concern you for the matter?
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by IYANGBALI: 8:47am On Aug 26, 2020
witworth:
did he committed a crime by insulting the journalist.
RIP English

1 Like

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Anyiamaka: 8:49am On Aug 26, 2020
espn:
He is mad...quote me...

You are hereby quoted. Fani Kayode is a mad man
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by lexy2014: 8:51am On Aug 26, 2020
EmptyGarden:
And who is Ubani? Everybody wan talk.

And did ubani say anything wrong?
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by lexy2014: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2020
daddytime:
Why over flogging this issue na.?

Na everything everybody must to react to like chemical reaction?

Isn't it just a y'day matter? Who are those who overflogged d issue?
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Dantedasz(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by LaReinaa(f): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by bkool7(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2020
EmptyGarden:

You are a nonentityif you don't know Ubani
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by bizzibodi(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2020
This is to clear d doubt that fkk has mental issue...he shld b in a mental hospital shackled not allowed to roam freely with sane people....just a simple armless question:who bankroll U?
Ans:Nobody
The same junkie who insults elders at will & no elders has poured vitriol on him.
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Niceman4u(m): 9:01am On Aug 26, 2020
candidtalk:

No one takes him seriously but IPOBians who basicly confed sainthood on anyone, even if a lunatic like FFK, fighting their enemies.

In one statement in the now infamous video he said he is not quick to anger and the very next minute he announces that he has a short fuse.

Confused, duplicitous, deceitful and perbaps mentally unstable s what FFK is but that is how IPOBians like them. Like FFK, like Kanu, like Fayose etal.

Yes, I expected useless and unfortunate beings u like making tribal and stupid issue out of this FFK brouhaha.
Common sense, if ur brain is working at all, should ve told u to condemn, like every sensible ppl, FFK's stupid utterances and move on.
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by osejie17(m): 9:07am On Aug 26, 2020
EmptyGarden:
A former second vice president of the NBA. Who are u?

1 Like

Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by DaudaAbu(m): 9:09am On Aug 26, 2020
And he keeps calling. A journalist that is 52yrs old a young man
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by EmptyGarden(m): 9:23am On Aug 26, 2020
osejie17:

A former second vice president of the NBA. Who are u?
Oh sorry, didn't know he played basketball.
And, by the way, FFK apologised already. Your glorious Ubani may have enjoyed a little "notice me" on that account.
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by EmptyGarden(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2020
bkool7:

You are a nonentityif you don't know Ubani
Someone up there just told me he played basketball, didn't know that.
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by oluwaseunamos33(m): 9:25am On Aug 26, 2020
na small pickon dey worry FFK
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by Onlinesmart: 9:30am On Aug 26, 2020
raumdeuter:
This same FFK will get on twitter and start calling others unprintable names but a little question, he is blowing his gasket
That didiot blocked me on Twitter for small talks that he's been dishing to others.
Re: Ubani: Fani-Kayode Must Learn How To Control His Temper In Public by maestroferddi: 9:39am On Aug 26, 2020
APC lawyer or who else?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu / Echocho Concedes As Wada Wins Primary Election / Why Nigeria Will NOT Defeat Boko Haram In 20 Years By Mayowa Tijani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.