Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,707 members, 7,840,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

I Don't Want To Go To Prison I Want The Police To Kill Me - Suspect Confesses - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Want To Go To Prison I Want The Police To Kill Me - Suspect Confesses (226 Views)

Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker / Elizabeth Michael Lulu Sentenced To Prison For Death Of Steven Kanumba / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Go To Prison I Want The Police To Kill Me - Suspect Confesses by Ifeanyi2004: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
A suspect, Adeniyi Ajayi who confessed of robbing and raping his victims has revealed why he wants to be killed by the police.
Ajayi also blamed lack of assistance and his previous incarceration for the way his life turned out.

❗Please subscribe to my channel and share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8ht3z3hBc

(1) (Reply)

Latest “benefit Girls” Show Off Their New Iphones (video) / I Want The Nigerian Police To Kill Me - Armed Robber Confesses / Mercy Johnson Marks Her 36th Birthday With Appreciation To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.