Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen (12650 Views)

D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / 10 Billionaire Who Dropped Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Ultrame(m): 1:59pm On Feb 21, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

Is it on youtube?

^^^ (View at your own risk!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_E3gIJXbeA&NR=1
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by MUZBO(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
You mean she was pushed out of school!
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by dada22(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2011
The girl got me confused wif her explanations. well, i guess she's a survivor & she's gonna make it big too.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Phony200(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2011
MUZBO:

You mean she was pushed out of school!

Ahhh! Every child deserves a chance at education o! She still tried nah, at least no people were hurt as a result of the bombshells during the show.

dada22:

The girl got me confused wif her explanations. well, i guess she's a survivor & she's gonna make it big too.

Lol, I hope so.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by lekyar(m): 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2011
Is she in anyway related to ex gov igbins embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Tokotaya: 2:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
BIG-DICK:

shurrappppppppp u fools. must she speak English eloquently!!! atleast she was able to communicate wt all her housemates then so y re u guys condenming her for few grammatical blunders. Can anybody tell me how many europeans speaking or learning our local languages talkless of speaking it? Always remember that English language is being forced on us while all d European countries maintain and cherish their own local language.

Nigeria is a dumping ground for everything in d world even languages. Economic analyst(s) re all blaming and condenming IMF nd WORLD BANK for dishing out advice on how to run our economy,y won't they dished out advice? cos they know that we ll accept  it as usual just like the way they dished out their languages to us.

You obviously didnt see the clip. This is not simply about English. This is about coherence. It is about having something to say before attempting to speak. Rita is a brave girl. Very bold. But she has a lot to learn about how to string thoughts together, and give voice to them in whatever language. I am sure with the feedback she has received from this forum and elsewhere, she would have started working seriously at it. My advice, if it takes going back to secondary school, or primary school as suggested by Oluite, she shouldnt hesitate for a second.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by dada22(m): 2:33pm On Feb 21, 2011
well said Tokotaya, i guess her interview above was thoroughly edited to make meaning. she really has to work on her ability to speak wif coherence & assertive too. I like da girl shaa
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by omo9ja1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
rita! Rita!! Go back to school 0o0 education is light they say, you still youngsmiley
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by mrofficial(m): 2:48pm On Feb 21, 2011
There is this video I watched on Naijapals, which she used to thank her fans. At the end, she said "EFCC under yahoo, I don't care"

The girl self no send una. So make una dey have fun dey go.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by WISEONE247(m): 3:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
babe who send you?
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 21, 2011
'They say Nigerians, we do demons and yahoo yahoo boys' I had  the video in my phone for close to 8 months before i could summon courage to watch it start to end, I felt so embarrassed the 1 minute video seemed like 4 ever length of humiliation. Is  she sure she wrote her UME herself, or blocked her way into school?  undecided
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
It's no longer a topic,please let her be.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 21, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin
RITA the SUICIDE BOMBER
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Afam4eva(m): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2011
Shey no be that girl wey dey scatter grammer?
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by macjive01: 4:07pm On Feb 21, 2011
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by tlops(m): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2011
wetin be koko mansion
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by mrperfect(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
Ok she set for her passion.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by nigerfine: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2011
I couldn't listen to the girl but read comments anyway.The main deal to me is that is this girl happy to be a drop out in this age where the likes of Genev thinks it right to get education.What did you drop out for, kokomansion,its a pity you couldn't do both at a time because you were not meant to be educated.don't use this medium to mislead the kids.shioooor
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by tboy1(m): 4:40pm On Feb 21, 2011
Doubt anyone cares, but after watching the show it was clear she should have sat her a** in school
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by kibra4u(m): 5:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
Rita baby, i dey hail u. This is another comedian in the making. grin
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Freiburger(m): 5:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
Even the remix has attracted over 13,000 viewers.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by tlops(m): 5:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
so dropping out to attend koko mansion made her english to deteriorate this far or what?

Her english is so damaged that she'll need to go to england (manufacturer) to fix it,
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by SSaemoenl(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2011
Poor Rita!
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Ibomade1: 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2011
This girl is f**king Brilliant. We do bad bad things in 9geria like Jazz and yahoo yahoo grin grin grin
If only she had a good PR people. She would have gone far by now.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by googles: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I just watched that vid again. . . . nna mehn I cannot kee mysef

that girl is a capital joke
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by sarutobi: 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
in my own opinion the girl is already in the lime light and if i am not mistaken, a lot of guys ( minus me) would love to take her to the alter. what more can she ask for  undecided .

as far as 9ja is concerned she is a star grin
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Ranoscky(m): 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2011
sarutobi:

A friend once said "Call me whatever name, but so long as my bank account get's fat and shapeless, I care not!"
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by tlops(m): 7:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
sarutobi:

in my own opinion the girl is already in the lime light and if i am not mistaken, a lot of guys ( minus me) would love to take her to the alter. what more can she ask for  undecided .

+++you

^^^^you are the only one who's express such interest, so pick and go str8 2 the altar, be4 yahoo yahoo demon chase u,
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by naijasing(f): 8:43pm On Feb 21, 2011
thanks to koko master
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Michael13(m): 8:49pm On Feb 21, 2011
HA HA HA Hilarious, its all about time.
i wonder what her family members would be thinking of her undecided
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by sarutobi: 9:05pm On Feb 21, 2011
tlops:

+++you

^^^^you are the only one who's express such interest, so pick and go str8 2 the altar, be4 yahoo yahoo demon chase u,

i did not declare any interest oo. dont get me wrong. i was just speaking for those guyz that dont have the ballzzz to talk grin
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2011
tlops:

+++you

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy

Tokotaya:

You obviously didnt see the clip. This is not simply about English. This is about coherence. It is about having something to say before attempting to speak. Rita is a brave girl. Very bold. But she has a lot to learn about how to string thoughts together, and give voice to them in whatever language. I am sure with the feedback she has received from this forum and elsewhere, she would have started working seriously at it. My advice, if it takes going back to secondary school, or primary school as suggested by Oluite, she shouldnt hesitate for a second.

+50

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Is Virgin Atlantic Ambassador In N23m Deal / Omg!!! Ester From Unijos Have Been On Facebook Sharing Wild Photos Of Herself / Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.