Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen (12649 Views)

D’banj Films TV Commercial For Koko Garri And Bank Of Industry ‘CAP’ Fund (Pics) / Why I Dropped Out Of School - 2face Finally Reveals / 10 Billionaire Who Dropped Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Freiburger(m): 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2011
@ Bk.babe
No you got it all wrong again i never criticised hip-hop or rap artists. i meant most of Jigga's texts are also written in wrong grammar.Yes hip-hop is widely loved by non-English speakers, but i guess it is just b- coz of its style of presentation and not coz of the correct grammar in its content, hope you know that. So stop slamming that young girl. she is doing her thing with the Accent and terms she was raised with, while Jay is also rapping with the Accent he grew up with. Rita made 1 or 2 or maybe 3 grammartical errors but she used related terms like jazz and yahoo guy etc to express herself, so she need not talk like jay to be understood right? I acknowledge the fact that a lot of home work need to be done on her grammar. but that dosent make her an illiterate. unlike one of these girls named Victoria trying to use a different Accent during the debate. N lastly this is not a rap or hip-hop thread right? hit me up @ Rap Battles here on NL.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2011
This thread should be closed if the topic cant be sustained
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by eewule(m): 4:16pm On Feb 23, 2011
Rita is a hot young lady who's unfortunate not to be educated like you posters, but that doesn't mean she'd any less a person.  Any of you guys will sell your  d*** to have a girlfriend or sister like her  tongue grin cheesy
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 23, 2011
eewule:

Rita is a hot young lady who's unfortunate not to be educated like you posters, but that doesn't mean she'd any less a person.  Any of you guys will sell your  d*** to have a girlfriend or sister like her  tongue grin cheesy
thats your perception of her, very poor but then you're entitled to it
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Dblank(f): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2011
If truly u dropped out of school for KOKO MANSION,then u must be very STUPID.Who adviced u to?
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2011
D blank:

If truly u dropped out of school for KOKO MANSION,then u must be very silly.Who adviced u to?
Dont you know she wanted to be kokolet no 1 at all cost undecided
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Freiburger(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2011
^^ stop hating, typical,
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by segzicres(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2011
she's a very big fool, hitting the bells and trying to set off explosives with her mouth.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by bkbabe97y(m): 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2011
Freiburger:

@ Bk.babe
No you got it all wrong again i never criticised hip-hop or rap artists. i meant most of Jigga's texts are also written in wrong grammar.Yes hip-hop is widely loved by non-English speakers, but i guess it is just b- coz of its style of presentation and not coz of the correct grammar in its content, hope you know that. So stop slamming that young girl. she is doing her thing with the Accent and terms she was raised with, while Jay is also rapping with the Accent he grew up with. Rita made 1 or 2 or maybe 3 grammartical errors but she used related terms like jazz and yahoo guy etc to express herself, so she need not talk like jay to be understood right? I acknowledge the fact that a lot of home work need to be done on her grammar. but that dosent make her an illiterate. unlike one of these girls named Victoria trying to use a different Accent during the debate. N lastly this is not a rap or hip-hop thread right? hit me up @ Rap Battles here on NL.

Oh ok, I gotcha. I didnt even comment about the chic; i dont know her. I commented on Fstranger saying she "kinda hot", then saw ur comment about Jay Z.

I misunderstood u, my bad!
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by chiogo(f): 11:22pm On Feb 23, 2011
Freiburger:

she is doing her thing with the Accent and terms she was raised with,
Oh yea? grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy embarassed

Rita oooooooooooooooo I love that girl, man!! Never heard anything so funny in my life embarassed Wonder how the other girls stood listening without bursting into laughter, I definitely woulda slipped up, just can't hold it. Homegirl is way too funny!

"In Nigeria, we do demons" Indeed! cheesy
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by mrofficial(m): 4:45am On Feb 24, 2011
^ in fact, we manufacture demons. cheesy
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Atila1(f): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2011
People keep blaming poor Rita. How did she scale through d auditions? Didn't she speak English? Obviously, the JUDGES were impressed. Blame the judges and the organizers for this public show of shame.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Atila1(f): 11:45am On Feb 24, 2011
[color=#000099]author=chiogo

Rita oooooooooooooooo I love that girl, man!! Never heard anything so funny in my life embarassed Wonder how the other girls stood listening without bursting into laughter, I definitely woulda slipped up, just can't hold it. Homegirl is way too funny!

"In Nigeria, we do demons" Indeed.

Yes oh, I would v laughed ma ass off and probably be the ist contestant to be evicted. the other girls really tried.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by FabulousE1: 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2011
She is doing What she has to Do 2 Survive.! But Be CareFull.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Basildon1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2011
Shame about her english but i like her personality.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Aikaechigo(m): 1:45am On Feb 27, 2011
grin grin grin i'm sure she dropped out since pry 2 grin grin the judges wan die
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by adaphik(f): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2011
Funny! Funny!! Funny!!!
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Ivynwa(f): 5:23am On Mar 08, 2011
You guys should leave that girl alone for me, I admired her confidence when I watched the video. She is not versed in English but that did not make her cower or suffer inferiority complex, She sure has got "it". Watch that girl in years to come and you will be surprised at her.
Wait-o girlfriend you don't have to drop out out of school for some ordinary show though. Get your schooling on girl and go do me proud. He-he grin grin kiss grin
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by Freiburger(m): 10:50am On Mar 09, 2011
Ivynwa:

You guys should leave that girl alone for me, I admired her confidence when I watched the video. She is not versed in English but that did not make her cower or suffer inferiority complex, She sure has got "it". Watch that girl in years to come and you will be surprised at her.
Wait-o girlfriend you don't have to drop out out of school for some ordinary show though. Get your schooling on girl and go do me proud. He-he grin grin kiss grin

True talk.
Re: 'i Dropped Out Of School For Koko Mansion’ – Rita Isokhen by iBlogNaija: 11:03am On Mar 09, 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jim Iyke Is Virgin Atlantic Ambassador In N23m Deal / Tonto Dike Smokes Indian Hemp. / Dad Did Not Let Us Into Acting - Late Sam Loco Efe's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.