Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter (23501 Views)

Herdsmen Crisis: Akeredolu’s Membership Of APC Threatened Over Clash With Presid / Oyetola, Aregbesola Set For Showdown Over Clash Of Events In Osun This Week / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Afangideh1(m): 7:38am On Aug 26, 2020
Femi Fani-Kayode has responded to the statement released by Daily Trust newspapers (Read here https://www.nairaland.com/6077180/fani-kayodes-attack-daily-trust-reporter) condemning him for clashing with one of their reporters, Eyo Charles, during a press conference in Calabar, Cross River state on Thursday, August 20.

Read his statement below

MY RESPONSE TO THE ASININE CLAIMS OF DAILY TRUST NEWSPAPER

"The Trust Newspaper, in their column titled, 'FANI-KAYODE'S ATTACK ON DAILY TRUST REPORTER: OUR STAND' has indulged in lies, deceit, double-standards and falsehood and written absolute crap. To put it mildly their claims are not only outrageous but also downright asinine.

The truth is that their reporter was sent to insult me, probably with their support and knowledge, and more likely than not he was paid to do it.

If it is true that he actually asked a question other than the insulting assertion that I attributed to him in my earlier statement they should produce the video clip of those questions.

There were over 30 journalists in the room and none of them can produce a clip of where he asked any questions.

He said only one thing and made only one assertion which was the following: "Well, we do not know who is bankrolling you".

That is all he said and outside of that he said NOTHING. I challenge the Trust to come out with any evidence to the contrary.

As regards their claim that he was physically threatened, again it is a lie from the pit of hell. I told him that if he tried such a thing ever again I would tell him off even harder than I was doing at the time after which he apologised and the matter was closed.

Outside of that I bear him no malice. If anyone approached or threatened him after the press conference as he has claimed it had nothing to do with me or my staff.

I did not send anyone to do so and neither do I believe in or indulge in physical threats or violence. If any of my staff ever did such a thing I would sack him on the spot once I see the evidence.

Given all that I cannot be held responsible for the safety of this rude young man because I do not know what he does or who else he may have insulted, robbed, cheated or offended.

I do not know whether he is a thief, a murderer, a rogue, a dumpster, a Yahoo boy or one of those morally bankrupt and shameful men that sleeps with other peoples wives. I do not know who may be after him if anyone at all and neither do I care. His present or future travails, if any, have absolutely nothing to do with me.

I can only say that I do not wish him any ill and that as far as I am concerned this matter is closed. I reported him to his boss, who I have known for many years and respect, Alhaji Yusuf Kabir, and that was it.

As for the management of Daily Trust Newspaper and its editors you should bury your heads in shame. Not only are you a bunch of liars but you have no decency or self-respect. If you were human beings you would have first asked my side of the story before going to press.

This is especially so since I had already reported the matter to your publisher. To say that I pose a risk to any of your staff's safety is not only laughable but also thoroughly irresponsible. I am a man of peace and I come in peace.

It would have been better for you if you asked your journalist who gave him the money to come and provoke and insult me.

Clearly he and those that sent him on this mission impossible got far more than they ever bargained for and I am more than happy with that.

I mean it from the bottom of my heart when I say may God judge you for your dirty lies. End of story"- FFK

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/8/ffk-responds-to-daily-trusts-statement-condemning-him-over-his-clash-with-their-reporter-in-calabar.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Golan007: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2020
Nobody wants to know your side of the story you idiot.

127 Likes 7 Shares

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by abu12: 7:41am On Aug 26, 2020
ever since I read kayode ogundamisi respond to ffk, that's when I realised , he is truly a nuisance. only ipob glorify him.

ogundamisi really finish fani kayode.

https://www.nairaland.com/5706868/kayode-ogundamisi-blasts-femi-fani-kayode

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Stalwert: 7:45am On Aug 26, 2020
Lol grin grin grin waiting for Fani Support Slaves to once again explain his foolishness to the world. How a morally bankrupt fiend have followers is mind boggling

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by techmo(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2020
cool

Childish Man Child

59 year old man who would clock 60 this year is still acting like a child

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by gungab(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Common Meeenh

Just apologize and move on

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Perfecttouchade: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Ok FFk. ..you sure sey u want better korrect Aluminium windows, oya hit me..08153--6656--59whatsapp ni o and u fit check my profile for details of ogbonge works wey we don do, oya na..una do well

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Xisnin(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
Daily Trust are just playing to the gallery.

I don't support FFK's outburst but it is outright lie to claim that the journalist was innocent.
An innocent person would not ask a malicious question that makes the target look guilty regardless
of their answer.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by MrDoGood(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by miwasey: 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
I wasn't expecting anything less
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Samsimple(m): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
MrDoGood:
If i am going to be honest with you ,in my own humble opinion without being sentimental of course, without offending anyone who thinks differently from my own point of view,but also by looking into this matter in distinctive perspective ,i would like to say i have nothing to say
after making me read that epistle you wrote, if you have nothing to say don't book space.. even me sef I have nothing to say grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Queenlovely(f): 7:58am On Aug 26, 2020
boss@whitetiger-technologydrivers.com

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by puyol005(m): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2020
Lol... This man is lacking oxygen to his brain! He should be on a ventilator

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by ForeThinker: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2020
Finally got the attention he needed tho

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by ntyce(m): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2020
Ok
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by tommykiwi(m): 7:59am On Aug 26, 2020
Let them continue their fight.
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2020
In this country, I have come to realize over time that 90% of the populace can't take 10% of the trash they dish out to people daily.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Ayomi90: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2020
You sha pray nothing happens to d reporter. Tot he said he have mouth he will report d reporter as of the CEO of DailyTrust is his boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Fheelzz(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2020
A nation where nothing works

Nigeria will be great again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by jericco1(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2020
In a sane country, you'll be sued.
Instead of the tout to apologize but he is displaying the condescending attitude that has always been associated with him.

undecided undecided angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by millionboi2: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK get luck say no be me

I for use m win election

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Odunolumide(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2020
who cares
Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Blackmoran(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2020
MrDoGood:
you are a clown

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Admin9: 8:01am On Aug 26, 2020
I do not know whether he is a thief, a murderer, a rogue, a dumpster, a Yahoo boy or one of those morally bankrupt and shameful men that sleeps with other peoples wives. I do not know who may be after him if anyone at all and neither do I care. His present or future travails, if any, have absolutely nothing to do with me.

FFK, you indeed are a funny man grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2020
He can't help but wage a barrage of abuse on people yet he couldn't take the smallest ounce of heat

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by psucc(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2020
Golan007:
Nobody wants to know your side of the story you idiot.
Really? Guilty as charged?

No! I think, no matter who he is, we should always give a listening ear less we harm the innocent.

FFK, as usual, has accused the Management of biasness for not seeking his version of the story. This is the very point that Journalism hangs - balanced reporting.

And we should also wait to see the Publisher's response to the report FFK has put on his table.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Ofemmanu1: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK fireman!
If it was the cow, he wouldn't comprehend the grammar sef.
hehehe

1 Like

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 26, 2020
FFK clout chasing.

By the way, watch this video on animals terminologies. You'd be surprised at the names of animals and their young ones.

I never knew male snake and young snail have their own names.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAre-IFZimM

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Responds To Daily Trust's Statement Condemning Him Over Clash With Reporter by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2020
One important question is this: why didn't they publish the video of what brought about FFK outburst. If they said their journalist merely asked a question, they would have support it with a video of the event. If truly the journalist made the assertion ffk claimed , then that amount to professional misconduct on the part of journalist, and it is indeed provocating.

15 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MURIC: A Terrorists Group? By Bishop Steven Ogedengbe / 6 APC Governors, 27 NASS Members Joining Us Soon – PDP / Ibrahim Kefas Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.