Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,633 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

The Women Are Wonderful Myth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Women Are Wonderful Myth (1616 Views)

My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Ondo Women Are One Of Gods Wonderful Creatures - Braless Ondo Lady / After Reading This, You Will Be Astonished!! Some Women are wonderful!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Women Are Wonderful Myth by Dpsychologist: 7:55am On Aug 26, 2020
The women-are-wonderful effect is the phenomenon that people associate more positive attributes with women than with men.

The phrase was coined by researcher Alice Eagly and Antonio Mladinic in 1994 after finding that both male and especially female participants tend to assign positive traits to women. The tendency to give members of one's own sex more positive evaluations, i.e. in-group preference, is 4.5 times higher in women.

Women are worse in almost any regard just as men

Women are frequently regarded as more empathetic, less violent etc., even though they are in truth more likely than men to initiate intimate partner violence, are less cooperative with their own sex, are less generous in high-status positions, report more same-sex conflicts and take longer for conflict resolution, more often than men slut-shame other women, have a stronger anti-female bias in peer review, are more interrupted by other women than by men, more likely to socially exclude.

Female gossip has also been a concern throughout history. Throughout history, queens were more likely to wage war than kings, and women are thought to be less loyal to their own group, as evidenced by French women adoring German soldiers. Most women also love criminals and bad guys(Hybristophilia, scelerophilia and stockholm syndrome) .

Women lose their love a lot sooner in terms of wanting sex pointing to a less intense, more extractive/utilitarian and fleeting love style, and yield nearly the same rate of affairs as men. What's worse, an affair for women more often means actually falling in love with the new partner(while most men have affair just for sex).

In fact, biochemical research points to a natural four-year sexual cycle for the human female. A woman’s natural tendency is to “liberate” herself from her mate after that point. This is in line with divorce statistics where women are the initiator 75% of the time. Overall, this points to a female sexuality that appears to be stuck in a more r-selected past despite being more coy and choosy during the initiation of a relationship.

Women also have a slightly lower IQ, are less emotionally stable and more childish, physically weak (bad hunters and fighters) and have historically always been dependent on men.

In short, women are on average worse than men in almost any regard, especially in their intrasexual competition which only produces drama and competition in looks, whereas men's competition has brought us science and civilization. It's only that women have a lower activity level and thus get less things done and thus do less of the bad things, leading to the apex fallacy that men are worse. Since these are just averages, this does not mean that all women are worse than all men.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by Blessedboy23(m): 6:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Wow bravo
Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by Dpsychologist: 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
Blessedboy23:
Wow bravo
Thanks man
Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by Cowbell521: 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Make I park hia
Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by Dpsychologist: 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
Cowbell521:
Make I park hia
Lol park well o
Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by Martinez39s(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2020
Feminists, gender studies gurus, and experts on lesbian dance theory will disagree with you. grin
Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by Dpsychologist: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Martinez39s:
Feminists, gender studies gurus, and experts on lesbian dance theory will disagree with you. grin

Lol this got me laughing

BTW they can't disagree with me

Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by JasperVII(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Vagina people go soon show. We dey wait sha

1 Like

Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by Dpsychologist: 4:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
JasperVII:
Vagina people go soon show. We dey wait sha
Lol, they can only argue but it still don't change the fact
Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by tobechi74: 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2020
Do you have a blog for these your posts
Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by Dpsychologist: 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2020
tobechi74:
Do you have a blog for these your posts
Unfortunately not
Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 07, 2020
Op, Be Ready 4 War 4rm Anti-women Group In Nairaland, Lol.
Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by Dpsychologist: 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2020
Truvel:
Op, Be Ready 4 War 4rm Anti-women Group In Nairaland, Lol.
Lol the War is already won.
Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 07, 2020
I’m a woman. Why do I find myself agreeing with this post?
Ps no feminist should come and disturb me. What y’all practice in Nigeria is petty feminism, the feminism that wants to talk, but not act. The one that will not endure difference of opinion.

1 Like

Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by Dpsychologist: 8:12pm On Sep 07, 2020
chiddyok:
I’m a woman. Why do I find myself agreeing with this post?
Ps no feminist should come and disturb me. What y’all practice in Nigeria is petty feminism, the feminism that wants to talk, but not act. The one that will not endure difference of opinion.
Yea i guess its because the post is saying the truth and at the same time the language is neutral without any form of insult.

1 Like

Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by tobechi74: 8:22am On Sep 20, 2020
Dpsychologist:

Unfortunately not
Why not. Give it a trial. There are freeblogs to start with . In case nairaland vanishes, you got a spare.
Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by Dpsychologist: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
tobechi74:

Why not. Give it a trial. There are freeblogs to start with . In case nairaland vanishes, you got a spare.
Lemme see what i can do
Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by JustBeingFrank(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2020
Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by tobechi74: 2:03pm On Sep 21, 2020
Re: The Women Are Wonderful Myth by Dpsychologist: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2020
tobechi74:

You may check out mine here
https://tobechispeaks./2020/09/15/crusaders-fighting-for-a-cause/
Mehnnnnn your blog is good.

I think a blog should be my priority

(1) (Reply)

Married Man In Makurdi Sets Himself & Side Chick Ablaze / Men Are Not Attracted To MAKEUP Please Stop! / Is It Right Or Wrong To Marry Your Friends Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.