Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! (1694 Views)

“Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu / Ayokunle Abiodun: "A Mad Man Was Healed In Ondo Through Me" (Photos) / Reinhard Bonnke: "We Don’t Collect Offering At Our Crusades" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by paxonel(m): 11:47am On Aug 26, 2020
Nike2015:

It is so because as Christians (People living the life of the anointing) that is what our lives should be about.

Waking up is a miracle. The greatest miracle of all is giving your life to Christ.

Mark 16:17- 18KJV
17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

As a Christian, you have the Holy Spirit in you. He has the power for signs and miracles!
so, the essence of these whole thing is to make people see that you have the holy spirit and can perform signs and wonders?
After them knowing that you can do all these things what else, they will clap for you cos it's very entertaining? grin

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by OtemAtum: 11:58am On Aug 26, 2020
gensteejay:

Why do you make reference to the Book of Universal History using the same quotation format for religious texts, like Qur'an and the Bible?
It is for easy reference and it is not a format limited to religious books.
Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
Yes, it's true the format works for easy referencing.

What other kind of books use that type of referencing?

I can't think of any currently, except religious texts.
Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Laughter14: 12:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
Covid19 lockdown is over, church miracles have resumed. Meanwhile, you can join us to celebrate the 4th year anniversary of the imprisonment of Jehovah by the gods of science. Follow the link below: https://www.nairaland.com/6078038/today-4th-year-anniversary-jehovah

Madness!

2 Likes

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Laughter14: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
See you. Did I ever tell you that I created myself? I am a part of God Almighty, same as you are. Your god Jehovah is created by God Almighty also. Read the BOOK OF MCC from the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY to see how Jehovah your god was created.

MCC 1: 14
14 . Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, ..., Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

You need help! You are Crazy

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Leader92: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
Who told you that I was created by Jehovah your god? You have an assingment to do and I will give you. The assignment is for you to go and read the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY so that you can know what created me and Jehovah your god. Then you will also see which god is more powerful, Otem or imprisoned Jehovah.
https://www.nairaland.com/2938907/doctrine-ufos

So I decide to waste my time to check the source of your delusion.

The first verse was enough to concluded my findings.

ADSPIRAMEN

Chapter 1
DOMINO REVERAD

1. I am god. I am NOT SURE if I was created by the universe or if I created the universe. But all the same, my adopted sons and priests all call me God.

Concerning existence, your god says he is confused. grin

I'm not surprised how you turned out.

It's a total waste of time to have a conversation with you.

2 Likes

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
OtemAtum, I couldn't get your last post (mention).

The comment is hidden.
Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Laughter14: 12:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
OtemAtum:

Even Jehovah your god knows who I Otem is. I am superior to all religious gods in power and ability. Read Dibnim and be wise cool

Dibnim 1: 1 - 10
1. I am a chlorine to the bad gods. I weaken their bonds.
2. I have the potential of a potassium to displace every useless god.
3. I am the heat which makes the weak take courage.
4. I am the key which opens all cuffs.
5. I am the whirlwind sent to scatter the philosophies of Yahweh, Allah and their likes.
6. I am the house of words, the cave of histories, the mansion of knowledge.
7. I am the powerhouse of all good and penitent gods.
8. I am a great element among the functional groups of the universe.
9. I am the part of God(Existence) where universal histories are kept.
10. Within me is peace and peace revolves around me.
You are truly blind and delusional. you and your god are confused��. The God of Dr Fireman is the Only True God. You and your demons are the ones in a cage. You belong to the psychiatric ward. So Mad people are given phones now. Wowwww. If you have an iota of sense , you would use that same phone to inform your family that you would like to be taken to Dr Fireman for deliverance but you have none right now. It is never late because the God of Dr Fireman is a God of Now Now.

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Leader92: 12:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
paxonel:
so, the essence of these whole thing is to make people see that you have the holy spirit and can perform signs and wonders?
After them knowing that you can do all these things what else, they will clap for you cos it's very entertaining? grin

My brother, this conclusion is poor, you can do better.

Teaching, preaching and miracles bring people to the kingdom of God, it solidifies the faith.

1Co 2:4 KJV And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:

Infact, miracles makes up the true gospel according to the words of Jesus.

Mar 16:15-18 KJV 15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

The Apostles of Jesus Christ spread the gospel the same way.

The error started when people who preach the gospel without the power of the HolyGhost became insecure and started to defame the those who operate in the ministry of the miracleous gospel. This has made the devil seem more powerful that God's people, it also caused a lot of oppression in the body of Christ.

Don't be offended if we try to correct the error. If we don't put the miracleous gospel out there for people to see how would they know God can free their oppression if they don't see proof?

If you were in that man's ( the one that used to pee from the neck) shoes your view would not have been the say.

Dr Sign Fireman was called to free people out of devilish oppression using the power of the HolyGhost just like the Apostles in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by frankdavidson(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
THE ANOINTING OF THE HOLYGHOST BREAKS YOKES, DELUSIONS AND EVERY WRONG DOCTRINE!

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by 0temSapien: 1:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Laughter14:

You are truly blind and delusional. you and your god are confused��. The God of Dr Fireman is the Only True God. You and your demons are the ones in a cage. You belong to the psychiatric ward. So Mad people are given phones now. Wowwww. If you have an iota of sense , you would use that same phone to inform your family that you would like to be taken to Dr Fireman for deliverance but you have none right now. It is never late because the God of Dr Fireman is a God of Now Now.
Jehovah is currently in a spiritual cage. God Almighty is the Totality of Existence.
Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Leader92: 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
0temSapien:
Jehovah is currently in a spiritual cage. God Almighty is the Totality of Existence.

Please, give your phone back to your doctor and tell him to sedate you.

Or you can start playing games on it.

You need not spread this shame online.

2 Likes

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by paxonel(m): 1:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nike2015:

My brother, this conclusion is poor, you can do better.
that is what you concluded in your last post that almost made me to believe so.

Teaching, preaching and miracles bring people to the kingdom of God, it solidifies the faith.
This is exactly what i expected to here,. This is the why

God bless you sir, keep doing the good work.
Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Candy9960: 1:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nike2015:

We are not serving the same God. I serve The Only Living God Almighty, you on the other hand, have been misled to serving the devil.

I read the Bible, you are reading a misleading book.
Ma, these people are agents of the devil sent to distract us from our main objective here! They know their father Satan has failed woefully (fallen face down with his tummy on the ground) so they resort to these cheap deceptive tactics. Bone them ma! They are worse than refuse being carried by Lawma! Useless things!

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Candy9960: 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Leader92:

Please, give your phone back to your doctor and tell him to sedate you.
Or you can start playing games on it.
You need not spread this shame online.
Their level of stupidity is alarming. They've been so brainwashed!

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Candy9960: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
paxonel:
I trust your understanding of who we are and what we are doing is clearer. I advise you follow us closely. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Leader92: 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
paxonel:

Bless you too sir.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Candy9960: 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
0temSapien:
How would you like your deliverance package? Strictly cane or all broom? You are free to choose because the angels on their way have strict instructions to focus on your mouth!

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Candy9960: 1:58pm On Aug 26, 2020
Candy9960:
How would you like your deliverance package? Strictly cane or all broom? You are free to choose because the angels on their way have strict instructions to focus on your mouth!
And trust me, they will reset your medula!

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Candy9960: 2:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
0temSapien:
Candy9960:
You are stark raving mad!.
0temSapien:

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Leader92: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
God still heals...join the Move that was commissioned to bring the joy of the HolyGhost to the body of Christ.

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Candy9960: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2020
OtemAtum:
So you were that mad person that successfully escaped the Yaba Psychiatric hospital without being caught? We have found you. You will be returned will immediate effect!

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Nike2015: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
The God I serve is The God of Dr. Sign Fireman. The Living God. He is still in the business of healing you from every sickness be it in the head (mind,) pocket, body (health.)

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Nike2015: 2:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Join this Revival. You will never remain the same.

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Nike2015: 2:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
paxonel:

Amen!

2 Likes

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Nike2015: 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Follow the Revival! No difficult case is left standing!

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Leader92: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mysteries of God can been hidden for ages until a certain dispensation that should need and use it comes to be, then God uses a man to dispense them. See case:

Eph 3:2-5 KJV 2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: 3 How that by REVELATION he made known unto me the MYSTERY; (as I wrote afore in few words, 4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 5 Which in OTHER AGES WAS NOT MADE known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

JESUS appeared to Dr Sign Fireman over a thousand times and revealed alot concerning the miracleous mysteries needed for the dispensation.

You can see proofs in his teachings, preaching and working of diverse miracle in another dimension entirely.

Visit any of Dr Sign Fireman's services and crusade to confirm this.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Candy9960: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
God of Dr. Sign Fireman : The unshakable shaker!

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Nike2015: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Dr. Sign Fireman's crusades are all about bringing people to Christ through miracles, signs and wonders!

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Candy9960: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Leader92:
Mysteries of God can been hidden for ages until a certain dispensation that should need and use it comes to be, then God uses a man to dispense them. See case:

Eph 3:2-5 KJV 2 If ye have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which is given me to you-ward: 3 How that by REVELATION he made known unto me the MYSTERY; (as I wrote afore in few words, 4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 5 Which in OTHER AGES WAS NOT MADE known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit;

JESUS appeared to Dr Sign Fireman over a thousand times and revealed alot concerning the miracleous mysteries needed for the dispensation.

You can see proofs in his teachings, preaching and working of diverse miracle in another dimension entirely.

Visit any of Dr Sign Fireman's services and crusade to confirm this.

God bless you.

I am highly Blessed and privileged to exist in such a time as this!

1 Like

Re: All Manner Of Sicknesses Are Being Healed In Sign Fireman Crusades! by Candy9960: 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nike2015:
Dr. Sign Fireman's crusades are all about bringing people to Christ through miracles, signs and wonders!
True word ma!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dreams Interpreter Needed! / Calabar Miracle Crusade (christ Embassy) / Will GOD Ever Forgive Satan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.