Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,713 members, 7,813,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

“Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu (25208 Views)

Daddy Freeze & Rev Fr Kelvin Ugwu Clash Over Easter Teaching / Fr. Kelvin Ugwu: Wearing Trousers For Ladies Is Not A Sin / Paying January Salary To Pastors By Fr Kelvin Ugwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by ebukajay184: 1:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nigerian Catholic priest, Fr. Kelvin Ugwu, has stated that almost all miracles people see on television or in crusades are staged, IGBERETV reports.

The priest stated this in a Facebook post on Thursday, February 3, 2022 while speaking on some of the signs to identify real miracles.

He stated that the first sign that a minister is fake is when he is being advertised ahead of a church program as a healer.

He noted that anyone who truly has the gift of healing does not make a noise about it and won’t be comfortable when it is used.

He went on to state that almost all the so-called miracles people see on TV or in crusades are staged.

In his words,

"Miracles
Few points to note:
1. It is a sign that the minister is fake when he is being advertised ahead of a church program as a healer. Anyone who truly has the gift of healing does not make noise about it and won’t be comfortable when it is used for an advert to pull crowd or to make him or her famous.

2. The “testimonies” you read at the back of a church flyer whenever they want to advertise a crusade or a program are often half-truths and concocted lies. Someone will tell you how she has been barren for 10 years and miraculously conceived and gave birth to twins after the “man of God” laid hands on her stomach, yet, just a little investigation into the case and you will discover that the woman did IVF. Why was that part of the story hidden?

3. Almost all the so-called miracles you see on TV or crusades are staged. Some are more of psychological manipulations than a miracle.

4. In the Catholic Church, for anything to pass as a TRUE miracle, it must be open to a third-party investigation. The third-party must be an independent person who plays the devil’s advocate.

5. You do not claim that a miracle has happened because someone stood up from a wheelchair in your “Three-day power-packed Miracle Signs and Wonders Revival with the anointed Prophet Dr. Evang Tom-Tom Chewing-gum.”

The ordinary questions should be:
Who is the person?
Where is the person coming from?
What is the medical condition as presented by a doctor?
Has it been concluded by experts and did they do a proper diagnosis prior to the miracle that it will be medically impossible for the person to walk again?
Asking those questions does not make you an unbeliever. Our faith is what St Anselm describe as Fides quaerens intellectum (faith seeking understanding)."

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=468773064706517&id=100047214812954

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Righteousness2(m): 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oga Father! You need to be more specific.

Inasmuch as there are fake pastors and Prophets who make merchandise of people with fake stuffs, there are also Real servants of GOD that GOD ALMIGHTY is using to do impossible things. MIRACLES are real! I have seen People get Miracles and I myself have been hit by Miracles.

If you want to see Miracles, not just in people but also in your own life! Then save this date.
12th & 13th of February 2022 @ The Lords Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries Headquarters at IJesha, Lagos.
From Sorrow to JOY!

After this Encounter, I guarantee you that you will look for me to thank me.

91 Likes 20 Shares

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by dawnomike(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
We know that already... Only few miracles are real.
To the next one.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by NoahHadNoArk: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
Na lie abi?!?

Is it until he mentions your pastor before you know he's calling out on you and your kinsmen?!?

How more specific again should he be?!

Go rest abeg

290 Likes 18 Shares

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by nifemi25(m): 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Very easy for a fake pastor to knows his fellow fake pastor ....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Mide1data: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
SHIT

Not my pastor sha.

I no drop am cauze am not in d mood to argue with some people, their wahala too much.

WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by MJBOLT: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
of course,smart people know it's all fake.
Not one pastor in history has restored the limbs of an amputee grin bunch of clowns

141 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by chukwuibuipob: 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Especially That Jerry curl man @Embassy

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by chukwuibuipob: 1:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
angry Bia! The man's on point. Why do u think NBC banned those scammers early 2000 or so from advertising miracles on TV?. Miracles do happen but not the type they push to fall/plant in the church to share their scam testimony.Some pastors do get their power from Baba shrine
Righteousness2:

Inasmuch as there are fake pastors and Prophets who make merchandise of people with fake stuffs, there are also Real servants of GOD that GOD ALMIGHTY is using to do impossible things. MIRACLES are real! I have seen People get Miracles and I myself have been hit by Miracles.

If you want to see Miracles, not just in people but also in your own life! Then save this date.
12th & 13th of February 2022 @ The Lords Chosen Charismatic revival Ministries Headquarters at IJesha, Lagos.
From Sorrow to JOY!
After this Encounter, I guarantee you that you will look for me to thank me.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by BenevolentD: 1:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Most (if not all) of Nigeria's Pastors are simply hustlers in a suit, deceiving some gullible Nigerians. The world has since moved on.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by tutudesz: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tell them O!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Realists(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
We all know the fact they stage manage these miracles, if not why did they go on holiday during covik 19 ?.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Investorozay: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
The older gen of revivalist performed real miracles

Don't know about this set. Too much rolls Royce and being in the church now

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by dynicks(m): 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
grin
BenevolentD:
Most (if not all) of Nigeria's Pastors are simply hustlers in a suit, deceiving some gullible Nigerians. The world has since moved on.
don't make it seem as if u talk too much.....

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by princepee: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
That's very true!
Most miracle are not verified.
But I know for sure that baba God is still in the business of doing miracle.

Just that we wait to see something extra ordinary.

Going out and coming back home everyday is a very big miracle. ( Many left and didn't come back)

Sleeping and waking up, is a great miracle.
The air we breath, that we can't see is a miracle.

I refuse to be decivide by abracadabra kind of miracle.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Mindlog: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
It is not breaking news but sadly some still fall for it.

7 Likes

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by hopefulLandlord: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
I would go out on a limb and say there's no such thing as divine miracle

you wanna know what a real miracle and test of prayer and faith really is?

let's get an amputee, gather all popes, bishops, pastors, apostles to pray for the leg to grow back

there's a reason our churches send Instant noodles, Spaghetti, Cocoa Beverages to orthopaedic hospitals

if an amputee comes to their crusade they won't even bother paying any attention to them because they know nothing would happen, why is that so impossible for prayer to do?

We can spend all year discussing this fraud called church miracles but I will make it simple.
In what situation does one need God's intervention and a miracle?

Definitely in situations where man is helpless.
Do I need prayers to get a wife? NO

Do I need a miracle to get a Job? NO

A Real need of miracle is to see amputated limbs grow not headaches cured.

A real need of a miracle is to demand a beheaded man be resurrected not someone in coma coming back from coma.

Why are people praising God? Where is the miracle?

With millions people who get one part or the other amputated every year, why is it that we don't see at least ONE just ONE amputee 's limbs growing back just once in 10years?

But every sunday around the world hundreds of millions of christians are sharing testimonies of God's miracles Yet NOT ONE amputee even just once!

53 Likes 6 Shares

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Slaysor: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
What I really know is that God still does miracles..I can testify to that but all these pastors don dey make am be like India movies..no be there fault sha as everybody dey fine way survive for this wicked country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
You don't need to tell me this. Knew this long time ago.

1 Like

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Goldbw122(m): 4:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hmm this world is coming to an end, citizens will be yahoo, and there are yahoo pastors.

6 Likes

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by osuofia2(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
smiley
Fake as fake it self.
In the Catholic Church, for anything to pass as a TRUE miracle, it must be open to a third-party investigation. The third-party must be an independent person who plays the devil’s advocate.
Respect to the Catholic faith, happy they have stood the taste of time even in the face of aggressive marketing and bad mouthing by the Pentecostal Churches.
The Catholic Church will always have my respect even as a practicing Muslim

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by VcStunner(m): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Not like we don't already know this, but to God be the glory, science liberated me. Now I can serve God in spirit and truth and not from fear and bandwagon ism.
I have a simple advice for my fellow young people; Find somebody who can give you a car either on hire purchase or weekly rentals.. register with Uber or Bolt. Here is why!! http://www.greentechnaija.com/2022/02/How%20make%20200k%20weekly%20on%20uber%20bolt.html Stop moving from church to babalawo looking for miracle!!

7 Likes

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by rockles: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Tell us something we don't already know
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Skillsnigeria: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hmmm
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by 1Sharon(f): 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
I'll believe when an amputees limb is restored.

8 Likes

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by WibusJaga: 4:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
cool
Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by todaynewsreview: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
This point is fallacious.

1. It is a sign that the minister is fake when he is being advertised ahead of a church program as a healer.

This is off-point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu by Shakur86(m): 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Only the gullible fall for staged crusade

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

David Oyedepo: Tougher Times Ahead In Nigeria / "Why Do We Celebrate Jesus Birthday When He Never Celebrated It?" - Daddy Freeze / ‘Pray For China To Receive Christ’ - Chinese Converts Declare In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.