Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Business Can I Start With 500k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Start With 500k (1534 Views)

Which Lucrative Business Can I Start With 500k In This 2019 / I Want A Genuine Business I Can Start With 500k. / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can I Start With 500k by oliseh99: 11:53am On Aug 26, 2020
What business can I start up with 500k that can be gving me 50k per month

Please real Niggas in the house help me out

I am confused about what to use the money to do
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by daddytime(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
Let's do a mini importation together, you can trust me.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Invest with samtos global an investment company into real estate,IT solutions, agriculture and forex trading and get 40% roi every month for 6months.

Visit www.samtosglobal.com
Or call 09094980531
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
daddytime:

Naso them the take trust

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by daddytime(m): 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bonatheripper:

Naso them the take trust

You are right and I agree with you.

However, I get name and reputation wey money no fit buy.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
daddytime:

You are right and I agree with you.

However, I get name and reputation wey money no fit buy.

Cheers!
See this one
Lols.

Name way the find 10k grin
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by daddytime(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bonatheripper:

See this one
Lols.

Lol... Na 1k I dey find.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by Vatod(m): 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
I buy btc at cool rate
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by DIGIMARKETER(m): 2:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Bonatheripper:

See this one
Lols.

one word to describe you with is ''Nigeria''.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by lammyna(m): 8:17am On Aug 29, 2020
Welcome to *Samtos Global Company LTD*
Samtos Global Company LTD is a Fund/Portfolio manager that deploys her resources into Forex, Binary and Commodity trading in a multi-trillion dollar forex market. In recent times, we have started diversifying our business portfolio into Agriculture, Agro-Allied and Real Estate sectors of the Nigerian economy.
There is *No Risk* in investing your capital with us, as we use the best strategy and money management system to navigate though these markets. All Funds are personally guaranteed by our CEO.
Samtos Global Company handles the administrative process and contracts with all investors.
This is how it works �
We currently operate two categories of investments.
*Professional Plan*: *Minimum deposit is #50,000 and you get 15% biweekly* and *Business Plan, with a minimum deposit of #50,000 and you get 40% ROI monthly. You cash out your Returns on Investment ROI every two weeks/ month(depending on your plan) through the website by following simple procedures and filling accurately your bank details and credits alerts are made by the Management within *24hours of withdrawal*
you will get your capital back at the end of the 6 months contract or renew the investment for the Professional plan or Business Plan.
*Samtos Global Company LTD* will deliver the commensurate percentage of your capital to your bank account whenever it is due.
*HOW TO INVEST*
1. Sign up on * www.samtosglobal.com * and register.
2. Subscribe for the plan you desires.
3. Make payment deposits to the bank details below;
*0022073036*
*Sterling Bank*
*Bamo Wonderland Venture*
C. We also receive investment in the form of cryptocurrency Bitcoin. The BTC wallet address is
*343cNdTUfoa5vfgxEYgYm7gHV2sNMuzz8W*
4.Screenshot/ snap the payment receipt or debit alert and send to samtosglobal@gmail.com then after your payment has been confirmed you can proceed to *make an(new) investment* on your dashboard.
5. Check the box at the bottom and press *pay via main balance.*
Investor Funds are 100% personally guaranteed by our CEO. We employ the best Management, risk:reward ratio to secure and preserve our funds. We ensure we make profit daily!
*INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS*
1. *RETURN OF CAPITAL:* All capital at the end of the 6Months contracts shall be made available to all our investors.
2. *THIRD PARTY PAYMENT:* Third party payments will not be allowed. For example, If Mr Baba wants to invest with samtosglobal.com the deposit/transfer should be made by Mr Baba not by another person.
Again, Mr Baba nominated account to receive his ROI should be in the name of Mr Baba, not someone else's account. In the case of investment for minors(children below the age of 18 or who do not have bank accounts), parent will write us a mail at *samtosglobal@gmail.com* to accept nominated account in the name of the parent.
For more details kindly call
1. +2349094980541
2. +2349080888018
3. +2349094980544
©️Samtos Global Company

https://samtosglobal.com
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by khaf22(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2020
Open binary (deriv) account on synthetic indices, fund it with at least $500. Send me your mt5 login details (not your binary account details). I trade for you, we split the profit equal. 0 9 0 6 3 1 0 0 7 4 7
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by oliseh99: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2020
lammyna:
Welcome to *Samtos Global Company LTD*
Samtos Global Company LTD is a Fund/Portfolio manager that deploys her resources into Forex, Binary and Commodity trading in a multi-trillion dollar forex market. In recent times, we have started diversifying our business portfolio into Agriculture, Agro-Allied and Real Estate sectors of the Nigerian economy.
There is *No Risk* in investing your capital with us, as we use the best strategy and money management system to navigate though these markets. All Funds are personally guaranteed by our CEO.
Samtos Global Company handles the administrative process and contracts with all investors.
This is how it works �
We currently operate two categories of investments.
*Professional Plan*: *Minimum deposit is #50,000 and you get 15% biweekly* and *Business Plan, with a minimum deposit of #50,000 and you get 40% ROI monthly. You cash out your Returns on Investment ROI every two weeks/ month(depending on your plan) through the website by following simple procedures and filling accurately your bank details and credits alerts are made by the Management within *24hours of withdrawal*
you will get your capital back at the end of the 6 months contract or renew the investment for the Professional plan or Business Plan.
*Samtos Global Company LTD* will deliver the commensurate percentage of your capital to your bank account whenever it is due.
*HOW TO INVEST*
1. Sign up on * www.samtosglobal.com * and register.
2. Subscribe for the plan you desires.
3. Make payment deposits to the bank details below;
*0022073036*
*Sterling Bank*
*Bamo Wonderland Venture*
C. We also receive investment in the form of cryptocurrency Bitcoin. The BTC wallet address is
*343cNdTUfoa5vfgxEYgYm7gHV2sNMuzz8W*
4.Screenshot/ snap the payment receipt or debit alert and send to samtosglobal@gmail.com then after your payment has been confirmed you can proceed to *make an(new) investment* on your dashboard.
5. Check the box at the bottom and press *pay via main balance.*
Investor Funds are 100% personally guaranteed by our CEO. We employ the best Management, risk:reward ratio to secure and preserve our funds. We ensure we make profit daily!
*INVESTMENT HIGHLIGHTS*
1. *RETURN OF CAPITAL:* All capital at the end of the 6Months contracts shall be made available to all our investors.
2. *THIRD PARTY PAYMENT:* Third party payments will not be allowed. For example, If Mr Baba wants to invest with samtosglobal.com the deposit/transfer should be made by Mr Baba not by another person.
Again, Mr Baba nominated account to receive his ROI should be in the name of Mr Baba, not someone else's account. In the case of investment for minors(children below the age of 18 or who do not have bank accounts), parent will write us a mail at *samtosglobal@gmail.com* to accept nominated account in the name of the parent.
For more details kindly call
1. +2349094980541
2. +2349080888018
3. +2349094980544
©️Samtos Global Company

https://samtosglobal.com/register.aspx?u=lammyna
SCAMMER

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by oliseh99: 11:04am On Aug 29, 2020
khaf22:
Open binary (deriv) account on synthetic indices, fund it with at least $500. Send me your mt5 login details (not your binary account details). I trade for you, we split the profit equal. 0 9 0 6 3 1 0 0 7 4 7
Its risky

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
daddytime:
I'll like to know more about this mini importation
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by fergieboy: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Find one ibo man for your area

Learn market from him hand like 3month and then rent shop and start doing business

4 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by egojeny1(f): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2020
Pls folks, I need a guide on how to start drinks business(softdrinks, juices, bottled and sachet water).

I feel like starting one especially now that dry season is approaching.

Also, is the business lucrative?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by egojeny1(f): 9:29am On Aug 30, 2020
egojeny1:
Pls can someone guide me on how to start drinks business(softdrinks, juices, bottled and satchet water).

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2020
Binary trading , minimal risks, 87% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 4 out of 6 trades with this platform and with a $250 - $350 investment you can be assured of around $70 a day and thats $2100 a month, ... It may not be much but it assured

Try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by jdbellsjd(m): 8:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
We launched a global wellness campaign about 3 months ago, in partnership with a top American wellness company co-owned by the founder of the prestigious NIKE brand - Phil Knight; the Nigerian Medical Association and the Pharmaceutical Society of Nigeria... So far, the results and testimonies have been so amazing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaYRFR6nbjM

The joy and the satisfaction of helping people get rescued from what could have killed them is fulfilling enough, though we get massively compensated in dollars for the problem solved... That makes it doubly rewarding.

CONNECT WITH US TO CREATE IMPACT AND MAKE MONEY AS REWARD AS WE SET TO EXPAND INTO DIFFERENT COUNTRIES ACROSS AFRICA, EUROPE, AND ASIA THROUGH BUSINESS BUILDERS IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES

CONTACT US VIA CALL OR WHATSAPP +2348035427273
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by lammyna(m): 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
oliseh99:

SCAMMER

You are calling me scammer. Have I scammed you before? Have I met with you before? Did you bother to check the website and their office?
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by oliseh99: 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2020
lammyna:

You are calling me scammer. Have I scammed you before? Have I met with you before? Did you bother to check the website and their office?
Must you scam me to become a scammer?
forget about office
its totally scam

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by Fantasy228(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2020
lammyna:

oloshi. So you have to scam him first or meet him first before he can confirm you're a scammer. 419. No go find work.
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by officialfestus(m): 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2020
Bonatheripper:
See this one Lols.

lol
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by uthlaw: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
oliseh99:
What business can I start up with 500k that can be gving me 50k per month

Please real Niggas in the house help me out

I am confused about what to use the money to do
go buy Keke napep!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by uthlaw: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2020
egojeny1:
Pls folks, I need a guide on how to start drinks business(softdrinks, juices, bottled and sachet water).

very lucrative,depends on ur location!
Re: What Business Can I Start With 500k by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
oliseh99:

Must you scam me to become a scammer?
forget about office
its totally scam

(1) (Reply)

How To Source Lithium Minerals In Nigeria (photos) / Raeheemexchange® Contact Us For All Your Legit Site Payment And Checkouts / Setting Up A Quarry Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.