Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,426 members, 7,864,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:27 AM

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- (4689 Views)

Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School / What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by lordally(m): 9:29am On Sep 04, 2020
Doloris2626:

Boss, I dey interested too.. Should I dm you?

Sure
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
YoungDaNaval:
Na who una won leave 9ja girls for
Nigerian girls are for simps

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2020
lordally:

Check am again you suppose see am
Post am here
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Chakamoola(m): 1:40am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Chakamoola(m): 2:01am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Memberclub(m): 2:29am On Jan 03, 2021
Chakamoola:

Bro I really need more information so I know how to package my own travel to Canada. How many weeks did she spend in Nigeria before she went back to file the spouse visa, and also what did he do here on his part, did he also have to file for any visa?
if she is white and this is her first time visiting.
She has to visit Nigeria more than or at least 3 times in a year before you do any marriage papers.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by babakb: 4:53am On Jan 03, 2021
Cityboyy:
All these internet love stories. I had no idea people still fall for those things? Must be really lonely to search and fall in love with someone online and want to risk it all to be with them. Falling in love with someone you never met.

It's like you don't know what's happening in the western world, homosexuality is increasing every day thereby leaving western women no choice than to accept African guys.

And the population of women generally outnumber that of men.

Talking about love, hmmm, our first love is usually our only true love, after that we only decide to love or not to...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Chakamoola(m): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by lordally(m): 9:26am On Jan 03, 2021
Chakamoola:

Okay, how long is ideal for her to stay during each visit to Nigeria

It's a big lie ooo...she can visit once joor! Just make sure when she comes you both should snap enough pictures together both alone and with family members then keep receipts of hotel bills or any other bills you both spent together ...and also videos you both did together omo e go do joor!! The 2 guys in US I know( Although not on a personal level) who their white GF came down to Nigeria to marry them only came once joor!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by DanerNo1(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2021
Chakamoola:

How old is she? Is she financially well?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Chakamoola(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Chakamoola(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by DanerNo1(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2021
Chakamoola:

She is over 63 years old. She is financially okay. She receives pension and other benefits.
You are 20 and she is over 63. Ask her to help you to go as a student and date her in her country. If it goes all nice, marry her. But take your time. Maybe you don't even like her old.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Chakamoola(m): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by DanerNo1(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2021
Chakamoola:

I’m 27. I was thinking about visiting visa as an alternative .
27 it's also too young for 63 over. You may dislike her in real life. Date in person first.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Ge0grapher(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2021
DanerNo1:

You are 20 and she is over 63. Ask her to help you to go as a student and date her in her country. If it goes all nice, marry her. But take your time. Maybe you don't even like her old.

This one is quite tricky, if during the interview the VO asks him who is sponsor is, and he says a white Swiss girlfriend who stays abroad, omoh that one na red flag . He won't get the visa.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by DanerNo1(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2021
Ge0grapher:

This one is quite tricky, if during the interview the VO asks him who is sponsor is, and he says a white American girlfriend who stays abroad, omoh that one na red flag . He won't get the visa.
If all is real, she is financially well and not working, she can move to Nigeria, marry and live in Nigeria.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Chakamoola(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by lordally(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2021
Chakamoola:

Normal video or video calls recording?. How can we spend a bill together, it’s either I’m paying or she is paying for a bill during her visit here. About the pictures, I just want it to be lowkey, I may involve my family members but not my friends.

Baba read wetin I write wella I said family members not friends na...also as per the video if she comes you both can do videos of you both kissing , smilling or play fighting as proof...then you see hotel bills receipts keep it...if you both buy something as Shops , halls or anywhere keep the receipts etc...just keep anything you know will serve as proof that she came to see you and that she's in love with u
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Chakamoola(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by DanerNo1(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2021
Chakamoola:

Bro she knows it’s just for me to enter Canada. We have agreed that I will marry someone else over there.
Oh, you are talking about big crime here. She is crazy, she can lose her pension and go to jail for lying to her government. It's not helping, it's stupid.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by lordally(m): 10:26am On Jan 03, 2021
Chakamoola:

Bro 3 weeks is ideal for her to stay...
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by DanerNo1(m): 10:29am On Jan 03, 2021
Chakamoola:

Which one is marry and live in Nigeria? I don’t understand. Naija never tire you ?
I never lived in Nigeria. But it's a common sense any Consular Officer will tell you. If they don't give you visa, your wife can live with you or in any other country, assuming your marriage is legitimate.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by lordally(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2021
DanerNo1:

Oh, you are talking about big crime here. She is crazy, she can lose her pension and go to jail for lying to her government. It's not helping, it's stupid.

Bro see let's be real here....there are several ways around this things... This young man is just trying to create a good future for his family ...and good a thing he isn't scamming the woman. It's more of like a mutual agreement between the both of them. There nothing wrong in her helping him to move then they get there then after sometime when he's settled the seperate ...it's not the business of the government as long as the both of them know what they are doing....

I'm very sure you're abroad and loving a good life...this dude just wants a good normal life like everyone else does
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by DanerNo1(m): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2021
lordally:

Bro see let's be real here....there are several ways around this things... This young man is just trying to create a good future for his family ...and good a thing he isn't scamming the woman. It's more of like a mutual agreement between the both of them. There nothing wrong in her helping him to move then they get there then after sometime when he's settled the seperate ...it's not the business of the government as long as the both of them know what they are doing....
I'm very sure you're abroad and it's your type that don't want others to come there too shalaom
you are OK with this kind of help, he is OK receiving the help, she is OK, I don't mind either but the government mind. If it's discovered, both get arrested, heavy fined, him deported and her jail and losing her pension and all her benefits. It's crazy. And it has no forgiveness, even after many years and becoming a citizen, he can be arrested and deported.

My type? I don't mind who comes or not. What type are you? talking nonsense. Please, research about this kind of help, read and educate yourself. Also this kind of people "helping" new immigrants, many blackmail them later and ask for more and more money or just go crazy about anything they dislike and run to the authorities to tell all. Normal person won't risk her pension, you never know how ugly could become this "help".
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Chakamoola(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Chakamoola(m): 10:48am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Chakamoola(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by lordally(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2021
DanerNo1:

you are OK with this kind of help, he is OK receiving the help, she is OK, I don't mind either but the government mind. If it's discovered, both get arrested, heavy fined, him deported and her jail and losing her pension and all her benefits. It's crazy. And it has no forgiveness, even after many years and becoming a citizen, he can be arrested and deported.

My type? I don't mind who comes or not. What type are you? talking nonsense. Please, research about this kind of help, read and educate yourself. Also this kind of people "helping" new immigrants, many blackmail them later and ask for more and more money or just go crazy about anything they dislike and run to the authorities to tell all. Normal person won't risk her pension, you never know how ugly could become this "help".

You could also have driven your point without insulting me...lols nawa ooo Typical Nigerian
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by Chakamoola(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2021
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by DanerNo1(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2021
lordally:

You could also have driven your point without insulting me...lols nawa ooo Typical Nigerian
I read YOU insulting me. I did NOT insult you in return. Learning the law is educate yourself and not getting in troubles. Normal talk.
And thank you for calling me a typical Nigerian, he-he. I am not a Nigerian but I like you see me as one of you, lol!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Migrate To Her:- by DanerNo1(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2021
Chakamoola:

You are the crazy and stupid one. Bleep you.
?
What a sweet answer to the correct legal advice. Enjoy your journey. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Road Map To Obudu / Over 50 Tuition-free Schools In Europe And Usa, Over 400 Pages Of Information / See The Jamaican Men Who Massage Female Tourists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.