Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School (38720 Views)

27 Dead Ethiopians On Way To SA Dumped By Zambian Roadside (GRAPHIC PICS) / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / 23-year-old Zambian Pilot Fulfills Dream Of Flying Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by jeffmatt4u(m): 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2022
I have this Zambia babe I have been chatting with on facebook. We kind of dating, she is very in-love with me bcoz she call almost everyday both on video call and all.
Now she wants me to come over to Zambia promising to help in securing admission at her school (university of Zambia) for me by next year. she is a medical student . And she is damn serious.
So my people, how do you see this?
Is it a good idea moving to Zambia?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Amotolongbo(f): 7:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
I have this Zambia babe I have been chatting with on facebook. We kind of dating, she is very in-love with me bcoz she call almost everyday both on video call and all.
Now she wants me to come over to Zambia promising to help in securing admission at her school (university of Zambia) for me by next year. she is a medical student . And she is damn serious.
”so pe o ti lo”

Bro, it is a good idea moving to Zambia for the one you love.

May God be with you
Iree ooo

Are we to call this a greener pasture or browner pasture?

441 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by ElexObi1: 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2022
Waiting to read comments

5 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by christianjoy(m): 7:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
actually is okay if only you don't have bad intentions

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by jeffmatt4u(m): 7:56pm On Dec 19, 2022
christianjoy:
actually is okay if only you don't have bad intentions

What bad intentions will I possibly have my dear?
I am just open to legit opportunities

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by hunee: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2022
I advise you ask her to come.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by obas01(m): 8:00pm On Dec 19, 2022
[/b]I am just open to legit opportunities[b]

Damn... I love this statement/quote.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by jeffmatt4u(m): 8:07pm On Dec 19, 2022
obas01:

[/b]I am just open to legit opportunities[b]

Damn... I love this statement/quote.

I cherish my peace of mind. Just legit opportunities and I will grab with my whole being

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by jeffmatt4u(m): 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2022
hunee:
I advise you ask her to come.

I'm barely managing to survive, and you want me to invite her? Honestly I don't think it's wise. Moreover she is in school, a medical student

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by illicit(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by HRprof: 8:34pm On Dec 19, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

I'm barely managing to survive, and you want me to invite her? Honestly I don't think it's wise. Moreover she is in school, a medical student

How will you manage to survive and pay your fee there since you are managing here ?
Is she planning to support you in school or do you want to Japa

173 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Xeeex: 9:11pm On Dec 19, 2022
I'm experiencing something similar. I'm dating this Mexican girl and she also want me to go there.

If it makes sense then go, there's room for growth from there I guess

13 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by hunee: 9:16pm On Dec 19, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

Fix it up your own way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by christianjoy(m): 12:31am On Dec 20, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

What bad intentions will I possibly have my dear?
I am just open to legit opportunities
Good Life Time Wil grin
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by akwesenana: 7:56am On Dec 20, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
Xeeex:
I'm experiencing something similar. I'm dating this Mexican girl and she also want me to go there.

Where did you meet them?

17 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by faceland: 8:53am On Dec 20, 2022
Those types of countries, you would easily standout because their mentality is NOT enterprising. Just don't show off and be mindful of xenophobia.

Some times it is better to repent than to regret never taking any action.

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by faceland: 8:55am On Dec 20, 2022
Xeeex:

The only thing that would take me to Mexico is trying to cross border to USA.

79 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by James4bright(m): 11:26am On Dec 20, 2022
faceland:

Literally bro, when I saw the Mexican stuff, I felt like it was dumb as Bleep. Why on Earth would I want to go to Mexico. Mexico is regarded as hell on Earth.

38 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Anonime1105(m): 2:03pm On Dec 20, 2022
James4bright:

Literally bro, when I saw the Mexican stuff, I felt like it was dumb as Bleep. Why on Earth would I want to go to Mexico. Mexico is regarded as hell on Earth.

SMH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Adelaide54: 2:24pm On Dec 20, 2022
Xeeex:

You met her online?
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Nwaotu10(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
Zambian girls are very sincere. They're not like Nigerian girls, bro.
They love genuinely.
If you love her, and you've the money to carter for your tuition fess, go.
If you marry her and come get passport, na visa free to many better countries. Move, bro, move!

128 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Xeeex: 11:52am On Dec 21, 2022
Adelaide54:

You met her online?

Yeah, on Instagram
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Xeeex: 11:59am On Dec 21, 2022
faceland:

Mexico is better than you think. The average person there without a degree can get a high paying job, live well and even go on vacation to nearby countries.

Besides if I'm in Mexico, I can easily find a job with a US or Canadian company and work remotely since I'm in tech.

It's just a matter of perspective but Mexico is way better than Nigeria

Besides someone with a Mexican passport can travel to about 100 countries visa free including European countries

121 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by ednut1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
how will you survive What is their policy towards foreigners Abeg don go and become a in another nation . Medical student i smell organ harvesting

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by faceland: 4:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
Xeeex:

Mexico is better than you think. The average person there without a degree can get a high paying job, live well and even go on vacation to nearby countries.

Besides if I'm in Mexico, I can easily find a job with a US or Canadian company and work remotely since I'm in tech.

It's just a matter of perspective but Mexico is way better than Nigeria

Besides someone with a Mexican passport can travel to about 100 countries visa free including European countries

I didn't know this but as a English speaking black MALE African with a Nigerian passport, starting afreash in Mexico is NOT an upgrade (my personal perception).

I am sure you can make a living from tech because even if you are Mexican but set you PC language to English, it is only American advertisement you would be showed. They assume you are American. I am sure you can sign up for many services/opportunities that Nigerians are banned from joining.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by EmmyDJourno: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
Awoof must be chased with caution, confirm her authenticity and don’t fall for any “Bring Money” scam

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by baretalk: 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2022
Nigeria is bigger than zambia, in terms of economics, but I don't know about the quality of their degrees.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by YorubaMod(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
Kwacha republic..
Au revoir my friend, till we meet again grin grin

Japa mode activated cool

11 Likes

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by bigdammyj: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
Do and go quick.... safe journey.
Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by Firstcitizen: 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
Wetin poverty no fit cause does not exist. Mumu wey dem wan harvest im kidney for Zambia

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Girl Wants Me To Come Over For School by zinaunreal(m): 5:19pm On Dec 23, 2022
Mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Shedrack Bako, 4 Others Drown As Boat Capsizes In Taraba / 10 Most Famous Streets In Lagos(pic) / Easiest Way To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.