Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) (3682 Views)

Patienceyisa: Don't Eat Cucumber In My House Without Asking Me First - Actress / Wizkid Signs Biggest Deal In Africa (photos) / Wizkid's Outfit To Global Citizen Fest In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by correctkidabc(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
A south African woman is trending on social media after she was spotted building her own house.

Read More;https://www.correctkid.com/woman-builds-her-house-without-external-help-in-south-africaphotos/

Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by MrSensor(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Is she not a human being?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by FahBuLous: 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
undecided
Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by Mutemenot(m): 1:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hope say na she go live for the huz kiss congrats
Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by daddytime(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
This one na complete package slay queen.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by duro4chang(m): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Very dangerous!!
Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Is she an engineer?
Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by Vyzz: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
With a camera?...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by Snoup6(m): 6:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
slow and steady
but looking at her size she is two in one �
Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lefulefu what did you observe here about that girl grin
Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by Haywhymido(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Hope she will be able to finish it sha

1 Like

Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by LadySarah: 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
You think you can't until you try.
Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by Mastakija(m): 8:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
by d tym everything collapse now, they will blame it on d government
Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by Aladdin1(m): 9:40pm On Aug 26, 2020
Maybe her father was a bricklayer.what a man can do.some women can do better.kudos to her anyway.the blocks dem set and plum well like her body.
Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Lefulefu what did you observe here about that girl grin
she"s chubby yes but hardowrking and i admire her for that.Unlike some slayqueens :Dwey go lie down for sofa 24/7 watching BBN and african magic and after dat dem go pose in front of toilet mirror shooting their arse in the air snapping pic and uploading on instagram with the caption saying ITSSUCHHARDDAY cheesy and wen their boyfriend no send the weekly allowance dey will call the guy on phone to remind him and wen d guy say im no get money they will rush to facebook to post the caption that Men are Scums grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by Charmingrascal(m): 1:48am On Aug 27, 2020
She is the real feminist
Not all those lazy ass Twitter feminists who want to be man but can't take the responsibility of being one
Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 5:25am On Aug 27, 2020
She may just be a Bricklayer, but NL moderators would don't care and would still push to FrontPage.
Pls if you are a building Site Contractor and you have slots for daily Jobs, pls help me I need a good paying daily Job. Contact is right here in My Signature, THANKS in Advance.
Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by femi4: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2020
She is stingy
Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by MJBOLT: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2020
without external help my black ass.
Re: Woman Builds Her House Without External Help In South Africa(photos) by merieam16(f): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2020
wat i see is a woman who is determined dat all...next!

(1) (Reply)

Is Genevieve And Tuface Now Dating? - Pic / Ini Edo, Chika Ike, Oluchi & More: See Celebrities With & Without Makeup / Photos: Burna Boy’s 23RD Birthday Gig

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.