Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found (63082 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Geofavor(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
SEGLIZ:
they will be here soon. they believe in the existence of dinosaurs but would argue the existence of Jesus Christ.
There are vivid physical proofs of Dinosaurs.
This subject is no longer debated by religious and non religious folks, because we've all seen proofs repeatedly in the form of fossils.

I don't blame atheist for thinking like the way they think. It's not easy to believe the Bible when there aren't glaring physical proofs as in the case of Dinosaurs and co. For those of us who believe, it is strictly by faith.

6 Likes

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Rossinky: 8:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
Image123:

Every word you typed belongs to the white man. Does it make you more foolish? Should something be untrue or discarded simply because the white man told you. Would it be more credible because the green man told you instead. Think and be sensible before insinuating.

SHUT UP. Typing in English DOES NOT MEAN he is colonised and thinking like a slave like you.

It is not the medium you use to communicate that matters. It is the CONTENT of your communication or insight.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Rossinky: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Nwatachoba1:
Some believe in something that happened millions of years ago but don't want to to things that happened thousands of years ago...... AFRICA WITH THEIR BLACK BRAINS...

PIMPLES DEY SOME PEOPLE BRAIN O

Your inferiority complex stinks to high heavens. Worthless, wretched slave.
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by SEGLIZ: 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
Geofavor:

This subject is no longer debated by religious and non religious folks, because we've all seen proofs repeatedly in the form of fossils.

I don't blame atheist for thinking like the way they think. It's not easy to believe the Bible when there aren't glaring physical proofs as in the case of Dinosaurs and co. For those of us who believe, it is strictly by faith.

you are welcome.
I don't have to argue you've said, it is all by faith.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Humanoid01(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
bluefilm:
Jesus does not even exist.
So how come he was said to feed 5000 people?
He doesn't exist or you wish he didn't?

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by skywalker240(m): 8:44pm On Aug 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeah, Santa Klaus also comes to my aid when I call on him.
for real, Jesus is lord
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Humanoid01(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeah, same thing with Unicorns, and flying spaghetti monsters.
One can't explain them scientifically, one just has to believe they exist.
Do you have a source to any claim whatsoever to support that they exist?
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by koolaid87: 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2020
[s]
kingxsamz:
Just so you know, this is not proof.
Only dumb folks will reject visible evidence and accept some illogical story about a white man feeding 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and two Fish. shocked shocked shocked
You sef use your brain think nw... How does one walk on water and feed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread? 5 loaves of bread o. grin
If an article or research pops up and mentions 10million years, you'll say "these white people can lie ehn", "how did they know"?
How do you know that a man fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread? Oh a 2000 year old book that has been re-re-re-re-re edited told you abi? undecided
[/s]

Ordinary human can perform magic so why is it s hard to wrap one's head around Christ's miracle

3 Likes

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Judybash93(m): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
marsman:
It is funny how atheist, avoid the question about death, and are quick to explain a false story about evolution. They say the bible and acts of God is not logical, but they refuse to accept that the creation of the universe, isn't logical in any way. To my atheist brothers and sisters, if you cannot explain or create the world, from the smallest part of a matter to the most complex part, forfeit that religion and don't criticize those who can.

Can you do what you just asked?
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by passiveincome01: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Judybash93(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes, they found the city and so what? Ile Ife is in Yōrùbá mythology and oduduwa was mentioned as having connection to oludumare and bla bla bla... Ile Ife exists but does that justify the mythical story?

1 Like

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by kingxsamz(m): 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

Do you have a source to any claim whatsoever to support that they exist?

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by kingxsamz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Rossinky:

SHUT UP. Typing in English DOES NOT MEAN he is colonised and thinking like a slave like you.

It is not the medium you use to communicate that matters. It is the CONTENT of your communication or insight.

The deluded clown obviously missed the point.
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Judybash93(m): 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2020
Geofavor:

You're probably the most honest theist I've ever encountered here.
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Judybash93(m): 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2020
Seebrian:
Jesus is real. I'm speaking from practical experience. I sincerely pray every doubting person about this reality would receive a personal encounter of salvation. Amen.

So is Krishna
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Humanoid01(m): 9:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

How much do you know about this flying spaghetti monster 'belief' ?
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by kingxsamz(m): 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

How much do you know about this flying spaghetti monster 'belief' ?

Stop asking me baseless questions.
If you want to know about the FSM, use the internet.
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by brightalo1010: 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

Oga keep following your white Jesus that's your business.
The white man came and told you that Angels, God and Jesus are all white, only Satan is black and that isn't enough for you to think?
Smh.
And you're typing with white man's phone, browsing with his internet, driving his car, taking his medicines, wearing his clothes, watch there football, everything about you is all about white man. So stop claiming

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by jrusky(m): 9:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
eplanning:
Be careful of those fake Jews and their fake sites.

For example Mt. Sainai is in Saudi Arabia and not ISRAEL. Even the scriptures confirm this in Galatians 4:5. But they have a deal with Saudi government to promote this lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym7sJJIk-FY

And till tomorrow, they keep showing you Christian tourists fake Mt. Sainai while you smile sheepishly.

Also, did you know that the real Mt Zion is not in the so-called state of Israel but is in actual fact Mt. KENYA?

7 Ancient Maps showing that Mt. KENYA is actually My ZION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfikHjojDF8

Proof your claim Mr Prof. and is Mount Sinai the context here?
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by fyneboi79(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
Righteousness89:
Glorious ...

Irrespective of What Scientist say or think, it is Irrelevant.

The Holy Bible, which Chronicles the Written and Spoken World of God is the Standard and Manual For Humanity!

Humanity under any guise or Name Should Have the Bible as their Guide..

We all are Mere Ordinary Creatures, Created by The Creator

Creatures cannot Decide for the CREATOR.

The Clay Cannot Decide for the Porter !

It is an Error! It is Folly!
Rubbish! Babbling as usual! How is it that you rightly go from the unknown to the known? Bible written by white men and forced down your throat as ultimate religion? Religion of fear and consequences? Religion of shame and reproach? Young man stop decieving yourself and wake up!!

1 Like

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Firstandonly(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2020
kingxsamz:
Just so you know, this is not proof.
Only dumb folks will reject visible evidence and accept some illogical story about a white man feeding 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and two Fish. shocked shocked shocked
You sef use your brain think nw... How does one walk on water and feed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread? 5 loaves of bread o. grin
If an article or research pops up and mentions 10million years, you'll say "these white people can lie ehn", "how did they know"?
How do you know that a man fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread? Oh a 2000 year old book that has been re-re-re-re-re edited told you abi? undecided
that is ur creator u are talking to like that.... may God forgive u
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by dalass(f): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're just repeating what the white man told you when he brought his religion to you and called yours evil. So I'm not surprised.

You should have alao rejected the education, the technology and other comforts that the white man taught you... In short , reject all things the white man stands for including his theories,science history, ancient books etc ....

Boko haram colleague! cool

That's why they're aeons ahead of Africa

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Rossinky: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
brightalo1010:
And you're typing with white man's phone, browsing with his internet, driving his car, taking his medicines, wearing his clothes, watch there football, everything about you is all about white man. So stop claiming

OH SHUT UP......

The white man has used Mathematics, Writing, Speech, Mining of minerals, Architecture, Medicine, Philosophy, Astronomy, Sea Travel, and other things INVENTED BY BLACK AFRICANS, to help in building the modern world of today.

So GET RID OF YOUR SLAVE MENTALITY, learn some African history, stop feeling insignificant, and appreciate that your own people contributed to human civilization more than any other group of people on the face of the Earth.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Ayobami7(m): 9:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
okay
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by kingxsamz(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
dalass:

You should have alao rejected the education, the technology and other comforts that the white man taught you... In short , reject all things the white man and his theories, history, ancient books etc have....

You didn't think before typing this, but I'll forgive you.
Now, if you can give me 10 intelligent points on how Education and Technology affects we Africans negatively then I'll know you're smart.
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by kingxsamz(m): 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
Firstandonly:
that is ur creator u are talking to like that.... may God forgive u

Which of the gods?
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Rossinky: 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2020
dalass:

You should have alao rejected the education, the technology and other comforts that the white man taught you... In short , reject all things the white man stands for including his theories,science history, ancient books etc ....

That's why they're aeons ahead of Africa

Use your brain, you thoughtless mor.on.

Just because ''the white man'' taught you something or the other does not mean YOU BECOME A DUNCE AND ROBOT, simply swallowing everything he throws at you without investigation, research, or inquiry.

It's a shame that someone actually needs to tell you this.

Tufia kwa

1 Like

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by bluefilm: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Humanoid01:

He doesn't exist or you wish he didn't?

Does he exist?

Have you ever seen him?

What empirical data do you have that suggests, no matter how infinitesimal, that such a person actually walked the surface of earth at one point in history?

Truth is, Jesus is just a rehashed mythical figure so much similar to all the other Sun gods like Krishna, Horus, Zeus, etc. that share the same virgin birth and other similar nonsense stories just like him.

Nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Oharina(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2020
skywalker240:

but Jesus answers me when i call on him
Be deceiving urself. How did u know Jesus is answering ur prayers when the bible made the belivers (lol) to believe that Jesus interseedes for the prayers of man to God who has the power to answer and grant prayer requests?
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by dalass(f): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
Rossinky:

Use your brain, you thoughtless mor.on.

Just because ''the white man'' taught you something or the other does not mean YOU BECOME A DUNCE AND ROBOT, simply swallowing everything he throws at you without investigation, research, or inquiry.

It's a shame that someone actually needs to tell you this.

Tufia kwa

Mad dog on a rampage... Go get your shot for rabies before you start barking, you're already foaming in the mouth.... Rabid dog of a bitch!

slowpoke lipsrsealed
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by aalangel(f): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2020
I love Archaeology....
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Karlifate: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos) / "666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.