Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found (63067 Views)

Steps Where Jesus walked Healed a Blind Man Unearthed In Jerusalem / 2000-Year-Old Ritual Bath Found In Gethsemane Where Jesus Spent Final Night (Pix / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Originalsly: 12:57am On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

You're just repeating what the white man told you when he brought his religion to you and called yours evil. So I'm not surprised.

Hmmm.... so you believe Christianity is the White man's religion? Bro... you don't know what you're saying. The Whites have no religion period... Christians..... Budhists... Hindus... Muslims....Judaism... name one.... none is White. Maybe you grew up seeing the painting of a White Jesus and concluded it was a photo of Jesus. Again.... Christianity is not the White man's religion.

3 Likes

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by kingxsamz(m): 12:57am On Aug 28, 2020
Mbitiouz69:

U sound like someone that will never change or believe even if you see Jesus, people like you will love to nail him on the cross for the second time,

Enjoy your day sir/ma

Enjoy worrying about hell and living in fear of enternal damnation through out the rest of your life, while I enjoy mine in peace and harmony. grin
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 28, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
A Biblical village where Jesus is said to have performed some of his most famous miracles really existed, and today lies in ruins only a mile from the Sea of Galilee, archaeologists believe.

In the Bible, Bethsaida was home to disciples Peter, Andrew and Philip, and was where Jesus purportedly fed the 5,000, walked on water and helped a blind man to see.

Archaeologists have been working for 32 years to find the lost city, which was eventually cursed to destruction by Jesus because residents failed to repent in spite of his miracles.

Now professor Rami Arav of the University of Nebraska says he is in no doubt that Et-Tell, in the Golan Heights near the Jordan River estuary, is the location of the biblical village.

Ancient sources place several requirements for the identification of Bethsaida,' Aray said,' adding that 'finds in Et-Tell convinced not only me but a group of experts.'

To argue his case, Dr Arav refers to the Roman historian, Titus Flavius Josephus, who describes the location of Bethsaida in his writings.

'Josephus says that the town was in the 'lower Golan' near the estuary of the Jordan River,' said Dr Arav - the same location as the El-Tell.

A biblical village cursed to destruction by Jesus really existed and today lies in ruins only a mile from the Sea of Galilee, archaeologists believe
Researchers have been working at the site for 32 years and now believe it is safe to say it was the site of the biblical city

Researchers have been working at the site for 32 years and now believe it is safe to say it was the site of the biblical city.

The professor also highlights Josephus' description of how Bethsaida was later 'advanced unto the dignity of a city' and renamed Julias, after the wife of Roman emperor Augustus.

THE BIBLICAL MIRACLES OF BETHSAIDA
Bethsaida — the biblical hometown to disciples Andrew, Peter and Philip — was reputedly where Jesus performed a number of miracles.

These included the feeding of the 5,000, in which Christ — following the death of John the Baptist — used five loaves and two fishes supplied by a boy to feed a crowd of his followers.

The Gospel of Mark, meanwhile, tells of a blind man of Bethsaida whose sight was restored after two blessings from Jesus.

At Et-Tell the research team studying the location discovered a temple that was dedicated to Julia, Augustus' wife.

The name Bethsaida translates as 'house of fishing/hunting' and Dr Arav believes this holds another clue.

He contends that the ruins at Et-Tell were once known as Zer, which could also be transcribed as 'Tzed', a Hebrew word that means both hunting and fishing.

And though Et-Tell is over a mile from the Sea of Galilee – contrary to the biblical description of Bethsaida as a place accessible by boat – the dig site may have been closer in ancient times.

The transformation, it's argued, can be explained by tectonic movements and changing water levels in the lake.

Dr Arav said: 'Basically you need to know that the Sea of Galilee is right in the middle of the Syro-African rift and is prone to tectonic shifts.'

They researchers also discovered ancient fishing equipment among the ruins of the settlement.

Jesus was said to have cursed the village, warning it faced worse treatment than Sodom – a city destroyed by God in the Old Testament.

Although Bethsaida did not meet the calamitous end Jesus foretold, it was ultimately abandoned.

'Fortunately Jesus did not say when the town will be destroyed,' joked Dr Arav.

'So in the 4th century it was abandoned and, without maintenance, the buildings collapsed.'

The professor also threw down the gauntlet to archaeologists who claim the nearby site of El-Araj is the true Bethsaida.

He believes that what they have actually found is a former military camp.

Archaeologists have been working for 32 years to prove that the site of the city cursed to destruction by Jesus once stood at the El-Tell excavation site

Though Et-Tell is over a mile from the Sea of Galilee contrary to the biblical description of Bethsaida as a place accessible by boat the dig site may have been closer in ancient times
'This is an outstanding achievement, but it is not Bethsaida mentioned in the ancient sources,' he said.

'They simply do not meet the prerequisites mentioned above, but they fit perfectly the military camp.

'I would also request that the directors of the dig at El-Araj publish a peer-reviewed article stating their discoveries.

'They failed to do it so far and everything the archaeological community knows about their finds comes from sketchy briefing by journalists in newspapers.

'This is, of course, not enough.'

The dig site at El-Araj flooded earlier this summer, stopping excavations.

Ancient sources place several requirements for the identification of Bethsaida,' Aray said,' adding that 'finds in Et-Tell convinced not only me but a group of experts.'

To argue his case, Dr Arav refers to the Roman historian, Titus Flavius Josephus, who describes the location of Bethsaida in his writings.

'Josephus says that the town was in the 'lower Golan' near the estuary of the Jordan River,' said Dr Arav - the same location as the El-Tell dig site.

A biblical village cursed to destruction by Jesus really existed and today lies in ruins only a mile from the Sea of Galilee, archaeologists believe

Researchers have been working at the site for 32 years and now believe it is safe to say it was the site of the biblical city
The professor also highlights Josephus' description of how Bethsaida was later 'advanced unto the dignity of a city' and renamed Julias, after the wife of Roman emperor Augustus.

THE BIBLICAL MIRACLES OF BETHSAIDA

Bethsaida — the biblical hometown to disciples Andrew, Peter and Philip — was reputedly where Jesus performed a number of miracles.

These included the feeding of the 5,000, in which Christ — following the death of John the Baptist — used five loaves and two fishes supplied by a boy to feed a crowd of his followers.

The Gospel of Mark, meanwhile, tells of a blind man of Bethsaida whose sight was restored after two blessings from Jesus.

At Et-Tell the research team studying the location discovered a temple that was dedicated to Julia, Augustus' wife.

The name Bethsaida translates as 'house of fishing/hunting' and Dr Arav believes this holds another clue.

He contends that the ruins at Et-Tell were once known as Zer, which could also be transcribed as 'Tzed', a Hebrew word that means both hunting and fishing.

And though Et-Tell is over a mile from the Sea of Galilee – contrary to the biblical description of Bethsaida as a place accessible by boat – the dig site may have been closer in ancient times.

The transformation, it's argued, can be explained by tectonic movements and changing water levels in the lake.

Dr Arav said: 'Basically you need to know that the Sea of Galilee is right in the middle of the Syro-African rift and is prone to tectonic shifts.'

They researchers also discovered ancient fishing equipment among the ruins of the settlement.

Jesus was said to have cursed the village, warning it faced worse treatment than Sodom – a city destroyed by God in the Old Testament.

Although Bethsaida did not meet the calamitous end Jesus foretold, it was ultimately abandoned.

'Fortunately Jesus did not say when the town will be destroyed,' joked Dr Arav.

'So in the 4th century it was abandoned and, without maintenance, the buildings collapsed.'

The professor also threw down the gauntlet to archaeologists who claim the nearby site of El-Araj is the true Bethsaida.

He believes that what they have actually found is a former military camp.

Archaeologists have been working for 32 years to prove that the site of the city cursed to destruction by Jesus once stood at the El-Tell excavation site

Though Et-Tell is over a mile from the Sea of Galilee contrary to the biblical description of Bethsaida as a place accessible by boat the dig site may have been closer in ancient times

'This is an outstanding achievement, but it is not Bethsaida mentioned in the ancient sources,' he said.

'They simply do not meet the prerequisites mentioned above, but they fit perfectly the military camp.

'I would also request that the directors of the dig at El-Araj publish a peer-reviewed article stating their discoveries.

'They failed to do it so far and everything the archaeological community knows about their finds comes from sketchy briefing by journalists in newspapers.

'This is, of course, not enough,’ he said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-8665771/Biblical-village-Bethsaida-Jesus-walked-water-finally-identified-archaeologists.html?

Lol
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Adesina18111(m): 2:08am On Aug 28, 2020
The oracle just spoke!!!!
Righteousness89:
Glorious ...

Irrespective of What Scientist say or think, it is Irrelevant.

The Holy Bible, which Chronicles the Written and Spoken World of God is the Standard and Manual For Humanity!

Humanity under any guise or Name Should Have the Bible as their Guide..

We all are Mere Ordinary Creatures, Created by The Creator

Creatures cannot Decide for the CREATOR.

The Clay Cannot Decide for the Porter !

It is an Error! It is Folly!

1 Like

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Pelecius: 2:35am On Aug 28, 2020
Primesky:

OPEN your eyes and mind. If it fits your understanding then it's no longer a miracle, and just because you didn't see it doesn't make it false.

There's something called 'supernatural' it's beyond natural and as such cannot be explained by physics, chemistry, mathematics and logic.

God is limitless, no argument against that.
God bless you. I have been challenging some of them who calls miraculous acts 'illogical' to tell me if the deny existence of miracles and prove its non existence. I even gave a list of some ludicrous 'scientific facts' and challenged them to show me how those so called facts can be explained using the laws of physics and chemistry. Till date, non of them have made any attempt.
Rom 1: 20 -21 comes to mind when I see their funny posts

1 Like

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Pelecius: 3:07am On Aug 28, 2020
marsman:

Just the part i was trying to bring out, your hypocritical side. As a true atheist you shouldn't even care about , what my God can do and not do, seems to me like you are just trying to gain attention.
Your argument is guilty of a logical fallacy called a non sequitur. The fallacy is committed when a conclusion or statement does not logically follow from a previous argument or statement. If amputees do not grow back limbs when we pray for them, does it follow God does not exist? Of course not. His existence is independent of what actions He would or would not take.

But why limit myself to amputee miracles? Any miracle will do. A million dollars in my bank account today. World peace starting tomorrow. And if these miracles don’t occur, then God doesn’t exist. Well, I think you can see the irrationality of such claims. God’s failure to perform a miracle at my request says nothing about His existence.
If God performed miracles based on human wants and demand, the world should be a scrap yard by now, you see this what you don't get, he doesn't just do things because you or i want it, he does in such a way that the world balance wouldn't collapse. Naturally humans are selfish, and according to the Bible well, I don’t think God is really interested in becoming a magic genie. He’s interested in something much deeper and more profound. He’s interested in the kind of human being you become.
It takes a matured man to understand what i just said

The guy is just funny and worse is that he is a master of diversionary tactic, committing red herring and most time, attacking strawman. I stopped taking him serious the day I found out that he does not even know the criteria that is used to grade historical materials of antiquity. He talked about the stories of Alexander the great as being factual but reject the Bible when the latter passed the criteria much more than the former.
Also, he joins other self-proclaimed ‘educated’ folks in claiming that fossils which are assigned some millions of years are carbon dated and so many errors that I’ve seen him make. Now, he made another one with a statement which implies that the Bible is written by the whites. This actually got me laughing and when he was exposed, he never talked about it again. Enough to show that he is not after knowledge.

What I found out on NL is that most wannabe atheists don’t even know the philosophy behind atheism. Worst is that some would not want to call themselves atheist, yet they make mockery of different religion and making comments that implies they deny existence of miracles. Just talk about confusion. Lol. One was so funny that he was accusing me of equating Christianity with Theism. I couldn’t stop laughing and after making a syllogism for him to show how funny his statement was, he did the usual thing – ad hominem.

At the bolded, that is something they also fail to understand. Psalm 115: 3 said He sits in heaven and doeth what pleases him. If he is to do what pleases man, then the world will just self-destruct as you rightly pointed out. Imagine an atheist who doesn’t have the concept of good or evil in his philosophy will now be complaining that there is evil in the world, and concluding that there is no God. I pray that their eyes of understanding be opened.

2 Likes

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Zooposki(f): 3:09am On Aug 28, 2020
As if we don’t know all these places are in Sub Saharan African. Mumu Fake Jews. Old maps give evidence before they hid and erased everything.

https://hebrewsphere.com/forums/discussion/list-biblically-named-cities-and-provinces-in-africa/
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by realmanarken(m): 4:09am On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

I'm very sure you didn't read the article at all...
You just typed with the freebasics Mtn and Airtel allowed you to use.
There is no concrete proof that this site was cursed by some white Jesus, let alone 5000 people being fed here.
Sorry
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by owila4luv(m): 5:45am On Aug 28, 2020
Saltzman00:
my friend....Egyptians were all blacks...the people there in Egypt now arent the true Egyptians ....there are arabs that concard Egypt and forced them out of there lands down to sudan and even Ethiopia ....go to youtube and check it out yourself ...
you believe youtube than the old books. one day youtube will tell you everyone on earth were once black before some chemical reaction turned them white and you will believe
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2020
Karlifate:
Kobojunkie, I no see ur comment for dis thread.
Warisapnin?

I just hope he has not been banned undecided.

Kobojunkie, where are you naaau
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by chipet67(m): 7:19am On Aug 28, 2020
eplanning:
Be careful of those fake Jews and their fake sites.

For example Mt. Sainai is in Saudi Arabia and not ISRAEL. Even the scriptures confirm this in Galatians 4:5. But they have a deal with Saudi government to promote this lie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym7sJJIk-FY

And till tomorrow, they keep showing you Christian tourists fake Mt. Sainai while you smile sheepishly.

Also, did you know that the real Mt Zion is not in the so-called state of Israel but is in actual fact Mt. KENYA?

7 Ancient Maps showing that Mt. KENYA is actually Mt. ZION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfikHjojDF8

I just checked that Bible verse you mentioned, it doesn't match up.
Why are you lying with the Bible?
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by marsman: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

grin I haven't even arrived, and you're already concluding for me.
Where did I mention that your god does not exist?
I'm talking about growing an amputee's lost body part and you're making conclusions on what I haven't even said.
You just committed a logical fallacy my brother. cheesy
It's called red herring. Clown. grin
What is your purpose then as an atheist, if not to prove that MY God does not exist, lol stop fooling your self, i gave a you a vivid explanation about how miracles work most time, which is not even meant to be logical, because everytime it happens , it breaks the laws and principle of science, living the mouth and mind of scientist wanting for explanation.

Find something to do, You are not an atheist.
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by marsman: 8:15am On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Stop dodging the point. grin
You can raise the dead through prayers and faith, yes or no?
If yes. Why can't you grow an amputated limb?
It's as simple as that. grin
Besides you already admitted you don't have enough faith to do that.
grin abeg shift one side jor.
I think you should read what you quoted again,you might be able to grasp what i was trying to say. I even explained with a logic. Don't put words into my mouth
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by eplanning: 8:47am On Aug 28, 2020
chipet67:

I just checked that Bible verse you mentioned, it doesn't match up.
Why are you lying with the Bible?

CORRECTED:
Galatians 4:25
For this Agar is mount Sinai in Arabia, and answereth to Jerusalem which now is, and is in bondage with her children.

Are you okay now? I'm not like you Christians that love lies. angry
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by eplanning: 9:37am On Aug 28, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmm.... so you believe Christianity is the White man's religion? Bro... you don't know what you're saying. The Whites have no religion period... Christians..... Budhists... Hindus... Muslims....Judaism... name one.... none is White. Maybe you grew up seeing the painting of a White Jesus and concluded it was a photo of Jesus. Again.... Christianity is not the White man's religion.

#Fact, even though I'm no Christian.

1 Like

Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Mbitiouz69: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Enjoy worrying about hell and living in fear of enternal damnation through out the rest of your life, while I enjoy mine in peace and harmony. grin

Pesin wey no no me before
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by brightalo1010: 9:59am On Aug 28, 2020
Rossinky:

OH SHUT UP......

The white man has used Mathematics, Writing, Speech, Mining of minerals, Architecture, Medicine, Philosophy, Astronomy, Sea Travel, and other things INVENTED BY BLACK AFRICANS, to help in building the modern world of today.

So GET RID OF YOUR SLAVE MENTALITY, learn some African history, stop feeling insignificant, and appreciate that your own people contributed to human civilization more than any other group of people on the face of the Earth.

Just imagine typing in the nonsense. Tell me the phone you're typing this rubbish with is from who? The internet you used in sending it is from who? Smh
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Pinkybush: 10:05am On Aug 28, 2020
Has Quran or Atheist accounted on how Heaven, earth, man and all creatures, both in water and on land came to be? Of course they can't.
Those who reject the existence of God who came and preaches peace but accept any false prophet that promotes violence is cursed and await God's judgement.
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by eplanning: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2020
Rossinky:

OH SHUT UP......

The white man has used Mathematics, Writing, Speech, Mining of minerals, Architecture, Medicine, Philosophy, Astronomy, Sea Travel, and other things INVENTED BY BLACK AFRICANS, to help in building the modern world of today.

So GET RID OF YOUR SLAVE MENTALITY, learn some African history, stop feeling insignificant, and appreciate that your own people contributed to human civilization more than any other group of people on the face of the Earth.

Thank you for this!
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Image123(m): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

Indoctrinated by who? grin

Who taught you about FSM?
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Image123(m): 3:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
kingxsamz:

cheesy grin grin
Maybe you'll be shocked when I tell you I don't believe that also. Clown.

You forget to help us with the point because you were without a point in the first instance. As usual, you give yourself off as a confused man. You need direction. To what end do you go on every thread antagonizing christians for not believing relics are 600million years old and died of eba poisioning(or whatever ridiculous story they feed you with), then you come here to say you don't believe that also. Clowning appears to be your destiny or someone cursed you with it.
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Image123(m): 3:38pm On Aug 28, 2020
graciousolo:

What did Jesus do for you and the world?

No jibes... Just a question.

He gave us the Bible. cry cry
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by eplanning: 4:50pm On Aug 28, 2020
Image123:

He gave us the Bible. cry cry

He did not give you the bible, stop the foolish lies. The scriptures were already known and read before he was born.
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Image123(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2020
eplanning:

He did not give you the bible, stop the foolish lies. The scriptures were already known and read before he was born.

Learn proper decorum, i want to believe that you are not a spam bot. If not for Jesus, the world will not have the Bible, i would never have the Bible. Thank You Jesus.
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by eplanning: 5:53pm On Aug 28, 2020
Image123:

Learn proper decorum, i want to believe that you are not a spam bot. If not for Jesus, the world will not have the Bible, i would never have the Bible. Thank You Jesus.

Yea right... the usual nice Christian talk, without knowledge.

[img]https://media./images/e9c5375dec1c0d1e1d8052a078438cb4/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by Image123(m): 7:15pm On Aug 28, 2020
eplanning:

Yea right... the usual nice Christian talk, without knowledge.

[img]https://media./images/e9c5375dec1c0d1e1d8052a078438cb4/tenor.gif[/img]

i have no reply to you until you have something sensible to say.
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by captainspear(m): 9:35am On May 29, 2021
kingxsamz:
Just so you know, this is not proof.
Only dumb folks will reject visible evidence and accept some illogical story about a white man feeding 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and two Fish. shocked shocked shocked
You sef use your brain think nw... How does one walk on water and feed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread? 5 loaves of bread o. grin
If an article or research pops up and mentions 10million years, you'll say "these white people can lie ehn", "how did they know"?
How do you know that a man fed 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread? Oh a 2000 year old book that has been re-re-re-re-re edited told you abi? undecided
it is amazing how your myopic racist brain works, would you have believed it if Jesus as portrayed was black? for your mind now you wan sound like an atheist. Make I shock you there is a very very strong possibility that Jesus was black. Please read "this black Jesus" by Etiese T. Mkpa Abasika
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by kingxsamz(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2021
captainspear:
it is amazing how your myopic racist brain works, would you have believed it if Jesus as portrayed was black? for your mind now you wan sound like an atheist. Make I shock you there is a very very strong possibility that Jesus was black. Please read "this black Jesus" by Etiese T. Mkpa Abasika
Lol, most of your Christian brothers do hang a picture of a white man in their houses. And the visual representation of this Jesus is always a white man in robes in the heads of most of your Christian folks. So you're just among the very few who believe that the Jesus is black. And the fact you guys aren't sure of what the Jesus looks like, shows you guys are confused. Make una dey deceive una sef.
Christ Embassy and Deeper life have different doctrines each won't condone. White garment churches have different doctrines RCCG won't condone. Catholic churches have different doctrines MFM won't condone. Jehovah witness have different doctrines Winners chapel won't condone. And all of you claim to be serving the same god/Christ. grin grin cheesy
Abeg. grin You people are the most confused on earth. At the same time, you people are known for disobeying the so called doctrines and teachings your Christ gave you. grin
And FYI, I'm an Atheist. Are you going to cry now? cheesy
Re: Biblical Village Of Bethsaida Where Jesus Fed The 5,000 Found by captainspear(m): 8:18am On Aug 29, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, most of your Christian brothers do hang a picture of a white man in their houses. And the visual representation of this Jesus is always a white man in robes in the heads of most of your Christian folks. So you're just among the very few who believe that the Jesus is black. And the fact you guys aren't sure of what the Jesus looks like, shows you guys are confused. Make una dey deceive una sef.
Christ Embassy and Deeper life have different doctrines each won't condone. White garment churches have different doctrines RCCG won't condone. Catholic churches have different doctrines MFM won't condone. Jehovah witness have different doctrines Winners chapel won't condone. And all of you claim to be serving the same god/Christ. grin grin cheesy
Abeg. grin You people are the most confused on earth. At the same time, you people are known for disobeying the so called doctrines and teachings your Christ gave you. grin
And FYI, I'm an Atheist. Are you going to cry now? cheesy
hmmm I'm impressed by your writing prowess, but how much sense you have tried to make is disappointing, let me in few words school you, we work in Faith, hope and obedience, this means we believe without seeing (no one still alive saw Jesus Christ in his human form so being black or white is irrelevant) just as you can't see with your legs yet it is a part of you so it is with doctrine and theology, as an atheist I should expect you to fully appreciate the concepts of positivity and negativity, good and evil, right and wrong, we these "confused" christians worship our awesome God in practical relation to these concepts and an immense understanding of justice and grace. You are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"666" Encrusted On My Blender: Should I Be Worried About This? (pics) / Church Uses A Couple's Pre-Wedding Photo As Banner / 'Hot Slap Parade' Inside Church By Boys And Girls (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.