Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions (1174 Views)

Prophet Ayodele Tells Peter Obi Things He Must Do To Win Presidency. / New APC Guidelines Give Amaechi, Ngige 3 Days To Resign Or Forget 2023 Ambitions / Sowore: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Obi’s 2023 Ambitions Dead On Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by Erib2: 3:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
PROPHET AYODELE WARNS TINUBU ON 2023 AMBITIONS

Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, National Leader of the All Progressive Congressional APC has been strongly advised on his 2023 Presidential ambitions.

Primate Elijah Ayodele, leader of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church in Lagos has warned the former Lagos State Governor to focus more on his health than on the popularly touted ambition.

The popular prophet with a long string of fulfilled prophesies counseled the highly influential politician that should he ignore his health issues, that may become his albatross for the much coveted desire to rule the country as President.

Ayodele warned Tinubu to focus and pray for his health not to crumble before 2023.

The popular Lagos based prophet who had hitherto prophesied that Tinubu will be betrayed by the Presidency further noted that Nigeria’s President, Muhammadu Buhari won’t give enough support for the APC National leader in realization of his presidential ambition.

https://theconscienceng.com/prophet-ayodele-warns-tinubu-on-2023-ambitions/

Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by GamalNasser: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
He can never be president

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by trutharena: 3:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

Ibo man can never be president!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
So Tinubu has health issues??
Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by majamajic(m): 3:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
trutharena:

The prophet is not igbo person , besides health is wealth

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by majamajic(m): 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Health is wealth
Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by trutharena: 3:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
majamajic:

The prophet is not igbo person , besides health is wealth

I am quoting the guy up there.

Again, Igbo man can never be president of Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by Cachet777: 3:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
Which type of health issues please
Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by GamalNasser: 3:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
trutharena:

Keep fooling yourself ...Igbo has produced two presidents already but Tinubu will never be President tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by trutharena: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

Keep fooling yourself ...Igbo has produced two presidents already but Tinubu will never be President tongue tongue

Lol, when did the Ibos produce two presidents?

Are you talking about the stooge Azikwe that was given the title of executive president because Nigeria became a republic in 1963 and they had to replace the Queen as the titular head of state due to the fact that we severed ties with the British monarchy at that point?

Can you remind me of the second Ibo that was president?

No Ibo man dead or alive have been elected through the ballot as president. Ibo man CAN never be elected president of Nigeria coz they won't even vote for themselves in their region let alone win the vote spread across Nigeria!

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
GamalNasser:

if u add obasanjo it's 3 ...if u know u know

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
trutharena:

Lol, when did the Ibos produce two presidents?

Are you talking about the stooge Azikwe that was given the title of executive president because Nigeria became a republic in 1963 and they had to replace the Queen as the titular head of state due to the fact that we severed ties with the British monarchy at that point?

Can you remind me of the second Ibo that was president?

No Ibo man dead or alive have been elected through the ballot as president. Ibo man CAN never be elected president of Nigeria coz they won't even vote for themselves in their region let alone win the vote spread across Nigeria!
have a Yoruba man ruled Nigeria before ? ...is obasanjo from Yoruba ? chill oh make we no open una Yash

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by trutharena: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

have a Yoruba man ruled Nigeria before ? ...is obasanjo from Yoruba ? chill oh make we no open una Yash

Yes, Obasanjo is from Abakaliki.

I heard he is an OSU.

Now my Ibo friend, can you tell me if an Ibo man dead or alive have ever been elected Nigerian president?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
trutharena:

Yes, Obasanjo is from Abakaliki.

I heard he is an OSU.

Now my Ibo friend, can you tell me if an Ibo man dead or alive have ever been elected Nigerian president?

well tell our obi of onitsha I said hi ...go read history ..ordinary Google search go open your eyes

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by trutharena: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

well tell our obi of onitsha I said hi ...go read history ..ordinary Google search go open your eyes

We are both saying thesame thing nao?

I said he is an OSU from Abakaliki. Are you denying Obasanjo is not an OSU like you claimed?

Why do I need to Google search again?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by Easternmind(m): 4:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
trutharena:

I am quoting the guy up there.

Again, Igbo man can never be president of Nigeria!
What does 'Igbo man' have to do with the topic of this thread?
What kind of obsession is this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by trutharena: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Easternmind:

What does 'Igbo man' have to do with the topic of this thread?
What kind of obsession is this? undecided

I responded to this guy below!

Moreso it is Ibo and not Igbo!

GamalNasser:
Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by Cyberterror: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Igbochief001:

if u add obasanjo it's 3 ...if u know u know
Obasanjo is not Igbo. You guys should stop making Igbos look dull or crazy.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by Easternmind(m): 4:28pm On Aug 26, 2020
trutharena:

I responded to this guy below!

Moreso it is Ibo and not Igbo!

And what if he wasn't Igbo,how would your comment make any sense...
Re: Prophet Ayodele Warns Tinubu On 2023 Ambitions by trutharena: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
Easternmind:

And what if he wasn't Igbo,how would your comment make any sense...

I know he is Ibo. His past post and utterances showed he is Ibo.

So rather than wasting your time engaging me, try to advise him to learn how to talk online!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Edo Election Video: I Will Defeat Oshomole In His Ward. Shaibu Boasts / #endsars: Orile Police Station On Fire / Looting Of Private Properties In Lekki By Endsars "Peaceful Protesters"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.