Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test (57086 Views)

Russia Releases Suppressed Images Of The REAL Black Biblical Israelites / Ghana Kings Gifted The Queen Solid Gold Palanquin Miniature In 1961 (Video) / Man Shields Girlfriend From Attack As Ohio Gunman Opens Fire In Unseen Footage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by frog12: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
hahahahahaha

SirMichael1:
What fire? No dey ask me anyhow questions young man.

Shey the fire won't go off after the oxygen is used up? Also, after the nuclear weapon carries out fission reaction, what would the fire keep burning on? Don't you know that if the fuel of any fire is used up, the fire ceases? If firewood burn finish, shey the fire go still dey or if you on your gas and the gas finish, shey the fire go still dey burn?

There's a fine line between funny and annoying, you're crossing that line. Be guided.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Excuses: 4:56pm On Aug 27, 2020
obonujoker:

The Bible is God's word bro.... It's not just men's writing or thoughts

Some of you don't understand when people want to mock you..He wrote that knowing it will pain a Christian person that will engage him. The guy can only render you. he is not arguing to learn..can't you understand..just ignore the guy..

1 Like

Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by 2Lynx(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2020
Fokosobo:

it is not even possible to transport the bombs there because of its mammoth weight.

A bomb was once detonated in space sir..on 9th july 1962 "Star fish prime". How did it get there? I'm sure a space vehicle can be developed for this too...
https://www.ctbto.org/specials/testing-times/9-july-1962starfish-prime-outer-space
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by SirMichael1: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2020
frog12:
not in space. on land. if we ignore the URANIUM OR PLUTONIUM particles that react to combustion. Oxygen will react with Hydrogen. Maybe we need many missiles loaded with Hydrogen warheads or compartments? for the sun evaporating water, encasing THE BOMB CLOUD in a dome may work. In Cheynobyl, I think they are EXPERIMENTING with a dome to stop the spread of radiation.

Wow! That's insightful! And since oxygen isn't in space, we need to create a missile loaded with it. Tonnes and tonnes of missiles, weighing more than a rocket. About 10 rockets carrying just oxygen, 10 rockets carrying hydgen and another carrying the bomb. During the reaction process, the nuclear weapon explode, doesn't use the oxygen and orbit round space looking for oxygen while somewhere (where it just left) hydrogen and the oxygen are there having a good time, climaxing and manufacturing water for aliens to come and drink out of.

It's not encasing the bomb cloud, it's making a bubble with plasma (literally) which will encase the water in space, then our aliens will come and be drinking water while we spent billions of $ building rockets to transport hydrrogen. The good news is that, hydrogen is found free in one of those planets (forgotten which). We can send you there to fetch some.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by SirMichael1: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
frog12:
hahahahahaha

Oya stop with the questions grin. I don dey reduce my likeness for you (no homo).
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by frog12: 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2020
I mean on LAND. NOT in space.

SirMichael1:
Wow! That's insightful! And since oxygen isn't in space, we need to create a missile loaded with it. Tonnes and tonnes of missiles, weighing more than a rocket. About 10 rockets carrying just oxygen, 10 rockets carrying hydgen and another carrying the bomb. During the reaction process, the nuclear weapon explode, doesn't use the oxygen and orbit round space looking for oxygen while somewhere (where it just left) hydrogen and the oxygen are there having a good time, climaxing and manufacturing water for aliens to come and drink out of.

It's not encasing the bomb cloud, it's making a bubble with plasma (literally) which will encase the water in space, then our aliens will come and be drinking water while we spent billions of $ building rockets to transport hydrrogen. The good news is that, hydrogen is found free in one of those planets (forgotten which).
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by SirMichael1: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
frog12:
I mean on LAND. NOT in space.

Okay. I mean in SPACE, NOT on land. undecided

Why did you talk about encasing the fire from radiation if you were talking about land? If you mention me again, you'll suffer for 600years.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by dingbang(m): 6:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
Animals sef are far better off
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Bukden16(m): 7:20pm On Aug 27, 2020
2Lynx:

Blast of this magnitude fit disintegrate some extraterrestrial bodies maybe mars as it won't be done in just open space na...the force may serve as propellant pushing some large and small particles (large meteorites, asteroids) to earth (no matter how dynamic the outer space pressure may be)..DAT na double disaster as we no go fit predict where all go fall....abi
https://www.ctbto.org/specials/testing-times/9-july-1962starfish-prime-outer-space
https://www.labroots.com/trending/space/12897/here-s-what-d-happen-detonated-nuclear-bomb-space

https://history.nasa.gov/conghand/nuclear.htm
But why dem invent am in the first place sef..?

You
I salute your analysis.

The friction may cause Mars our immediate neighbour and other bodies revolving arroud space our to navigate towords us here on earth- the effect maybe more dangerous then the blast it self.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by 2Lynx(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bukden16:

You
I salute your analysis.

The friction may cause Mars our immediate neighbour and other bodies revolving arroud space our to navigate towords us here on earth- the effect maybe more dangerous then the blast it self.

Yes, you understand my point..the blast itself will likely not be significant, as sirmichael1 stated. but the resulting impact will alter a lot of things not only in outer space but on earth too .my point ...
Mehn I need to go back to reading books
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2020
mrcrabs:
Why just why, what do you want to use this of weapon for? If they kill everybody now who will they now fight....

Bomb that can't enter enemy territory without being shutdown Thousand of miles away.

That was a diplomatic bomb not a war tool
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by SirMichael1: 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
2Lynx:

Yes, you understand my point..the blast itself will likely not be significant, as sirmichael1 stated. but the resulting impact will alter a lot of things not only in outer space but on earth too .my point ...
Mehn I need to go back to reading books
Lol. I won't work like that. I still don't agree. The force cannot move an planetary body the size of mars. Never. Maybe it can dable with few meteorites and our man-made satelight but i think that's all it can do.

Modified: I agree with you. I totally forgot about the EMP wave. But it won't move planets out of their orbit.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Grateful02(m): 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2020
make we no reason am because war no be good thing
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by 2Lynx(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. I won't work like that. I still don't agree. The force cannot move an planetary body the size of mars. Never. Maybe it can dable with few meteorites and our man-made satelight but i think that's all it can do.

On point sir. I know it can't move a body like mars, I never said it would sir...but the debris from mars as an example (meteorites) it will send crashing around, the heat radiation, The huge EMPs ( the solar system will likely suffer as a result of these too) it will generate ehn, for a 50 meagaton bomb fit fry some people here on earth self. And that is more than enough harm the bomb will cause compared to when detonated on earth
https://www.nti.org/gsn/article/pentagon-seeks-learn-likely-impacts-satellites-electromagnetic-pulse/
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by SirMichael1: 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2020
2Lynx:

Yes sir I know it can't move a body like mars, I never said it would sir...but the debris from mars as an example (meteorites) it will send flying around, the heat radiation, The huge EMPs ( the solar system will likely suffer as a result of these too) it will generate ehn, for a 50 meagaton bomb fit fry some people here on earth self.
https://www.nti.org/gsn/article/pentagon-seeks-learn-likely-impacts-satellites-electromagnetic-pulse/
I agree with you sir. I did modify my reply before i got this mention. Please check my reply before this.

Lol. Seems i made you research.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by 2Lynx(m): 8:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
SirMichael1:

Modified: I agree with you. I totally forgot about the EMP wave. But it won't move planets out of their orbit.

I don't know sir...the sun strong na..which kind bomb fit snatch her babies from her grasp...but a lil chunk of the victim ( planet) will be missing sha....
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by 2Lynx(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
I agree with you sir. I did modify my reply before i got this mention. Please check my reply before this.

Lol. Seems i made you research.

Aswear...thank you sir, you won't understand the books in my shelf both offline and online I keep staring at day by day and the remorse I constantly feel almost everyday I wake up for not opening one of them at least..
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by SirMichael1: 8:19pm On Aug 27, 2020
2Lynx:

I don't know sir...the sun strong na..which kind bomb fit snatch her babies from her grasp...but a lil chunk of the victim ( planet) will be missing sha....
Lol. I swear that thing no fit destroy planet(s). Maybe pushing planetary satelight of track. Like jupiter has 2 satelight orbiting it and earth has one, the moon. You know the kind force wey dey hold planets together?
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by SirMichael1: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2020
2Lynx:

Aswear...thank you sir, you won't understand the books in my shelf both offline and online I keep staring at day by day and the remorse I constantly feel almost everyday I wake up for not opening one of them at least..

Lol. Don't beat yourself too much. I have books too that i consistantly plan on reading. I even set the numbers of pages to read daily and how to go about them but somehow, i end up reading few pages and stock them among my list of reads. cheesy I know i'm doing myself.

I've noticed that getting an accountability partner, someone to help you stay discipline helps too. You'll tell he/she you want to finish a book before a fixed date and he/she'll help you strategize how to go about it.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by 2Lynx(m): 8:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. Don't beat yourself too much. I have books too that i consistantly plan on reading. I even set the numbers of pages to read daily and how to go about them but somehow, i end up reading few pages and stock them among my list of reads. cheesy I know i'm doing myself.

I've noticed that getting an accountability partner, someone to help you stay discipline helps too. You'll tell he/she you want to finish a book before a fixed date and he/she'll help you strategize how to go about it.

Lol You know you are doing yourself....
....And hold you accountable too......I have a person like that too. but it wasn't so serious.

And the funny thing (addiction) is when I start (reading) I go on and on with only a lil break.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by SirMichael1: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
2Lynx:

Lol You know you are doing yourself....
....And hold you accountable too......I have a person like that too. but it wasn't so serious
I had a girl then that made me her accountability partner and it was fun really. I made it interesting. If she does any of her day's task completely and early, i'll reward her and if she doesn't do it for that day, she'll part with a fine. It was challenging to her.

Eventually, i was always rewarding her. grin grin
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by 2Lynx(m): 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
I had a girl then that made me her accountability partner and it was fun really. I made it interesting. If she does any of her day's task completely and early, i'll reward her and if she doesn't do it for that day, she'll part with a fine. It was challenging to her.

Eventually, i was always rewarding her. grin grin

Hahahahha u ended up rewarding her always, how would you know she truly did her part?
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by SirMichael1: 9:02pm On Aug 27, 2020
2Lynx:

Hahahahha u ended up rewarding her always, how would you know she truly did her part?
it was an online course on google digital marketing and if you finish, you take the test/exam. My own was to tell her the number of pages to read daily and with that format, i knew when her test date was on, so she couldn't fake that part.

if it was a book and she didn't read it but claimed she did, then she's not doing me, she's doing herself. Truth was, she knew why she had to read and was tired of not doing anything and procastinating.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Orjivictory15: 9:22pm On Aug 27, 2020
2Lynx:

Blast of this magnitude fit disintegrate some extraterrestrial bodies maybe mars as it won't be done in just open space na...the force may serve as propellant pushing some large and small particles (large meteorites, asteroids) to earth (no matter how dynamic the outer space pressure may be)..DAT na double disaster as we no go fit predict where all go fall....abi
https://www.labroots.com/trending/space/12897/here-s-what-d-happen-detonated-nuclear-bomb-space

https://history.nasa.gov/conghand/nuclear.htm
But why dem invent am in the first place sef..?

Ask Papa Albert Einstein ooh
Lol
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by pacespot(m): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2020
Russia is desperately building bombs to protect its massive landmass it stole in the past. Its south-easthern neighbour, China, will not be happy with these photos.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by lookingfly: 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
Bragging rights
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by 2Lynx(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2020
SirMichael1:
it was an online course on google digital marketing and if you finish, you take the test/exam. My own was to tell her the number of pages to read daily and with that format, i knew when her test date was on, so she couldn't fake that part.

if it was a book and she didn't read it but claimed she did, then she's not doing me, she's doing herself. Truth was, she knew why she had to read and was tired of not doing anything and procastinating.

The test or exam when through with 'em will you be given a certificate or something.
Ohh my addiction starts after flipping to the their page mostly science, history, arts and classics
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by SirMichael1: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2020
2Lynx:

The test or exam when through with 'em will you be given a certificate or something.
Ohh my addiction starts after flipping to the their page mostly science, history, arts and classics
Yes, it's an online course.
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Ayobami7(m): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Kingbuhari(m): 3:32am On Aug 28, 2020
It will be even more better if they could develop similar bomb and use North East Nigeria as their tasting site , at least it will solve some of our problem
Re: Largest Blast Ever: Russia Releases Unseen Photos From 1961 Tsar Bomb Test by Fucsheetup(f): 4:43am On Aug 28, 2020
EmptyGarden:
See how the little corona virus humbled the powers of the world. It's shameful to think they can still boast about bombs and all.
Dumbest sentence on the internet. How do viruses and bombs correlate?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Huge Landslide In Norway Washes Houses Into Sea (Photos) / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.