Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 (3525 Views)

Drug Dealers Breaking Into Graves To Steal Skeleton For "Demonic" Drugs / #JusticeForKhole: Release Of A Child Rapist In Abuja Imminent - Tonto Dikeh / Ebonyi Women Arrested For Protesting For The Release Of Their Husbands(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by sukkot: 9:22am On Dec 09, 2022
and so the 8th planet from the sun neptune represents the unleashing of dark demonic souls after the fall of righteousness and so this planet must be muted at all times if the world is to be righteous which obviously that is impossible to achieve because it can only be muted in certain houses. however the house in which it exhibits its full blown release of dark demonic energy ( occurs once in two lifetimes meaning every 170 years ) is in aquarius and when it is in aquarius is when all dark evil wicked emotionless egocentric sociopathic souls are released on earth. this articular period happened from december 1998 till january 2012 meaning that these people today would be in that age range of 10 years old to 24 years old. and so when you see people in this age range today its better to dine with them with a long spoon. they would be dark and emotionless and wicked and egocentric and sociopathic and demonic and all about self. examples would be aminu adamu ( happy that the christian girl got slaughtered ), chidinma ojukwu ( ataga case ), all these young yoruba guys who will cut your neck and use you for ritual so long as they can get money to enjoy their own life but dont care about your suffering, these young ipob and ugm guys and obi supporters who will obliterate you if your opinion differs from theirs, these south south guys cultists who will machete you on the streets of dubai , these young boko haram herdsmen etc etc.
and so if you identify someone in that age range today you dine with them with a long spoon if you want to be alive grin grin
mynd44

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by Zonefree(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2022
So, in summary, Nigerian girls below the age of 24 are demonic while the evening newspapers should be embraced. Right?

2 Likes

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by AngelicBeing: 9:32am On Dec 09, 2022
Hmmmmmm cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by Ishilove: 9:35am On Dec 09, 2022
sukkot:
and so the 8th planet from the sun neptune represents the unleashing of dark demonic souls after the fall of righteousness and so this planet must be muted at all times if the world is to be righteous which obviously that is impossible to achieve because it can only be muted in certain houses. however the house in which it exhibits its full blown release of dark demonic energy ( occurs once in two lifetimes meaning every 170 years ) is in aquarius and when it is in aquarius is when all dark evil wicked emotionless egocentric sociopathic souls are released on earth. this articular period happened from december 1998 till january 2012 meaning that these people today would be in that age range of 10 years old to 24 years old. and so when you see people in this age range today its better to dine with them with a long spoon. they would be dark and emotionless and wicked and egocentric and sociopathic and demonic and all about self. examples would be aminu adamu ( happy that the christian girl got slaughtered ), chidinma ojukwu ( ataga case ), all these young yoruba guys who will cut your neck and use you for ritual so long as they can get money to enjoy their own life but dont care about your suffering, these young ipob and ugm guys and obi supporters who will obliterate you if your opinion differs from theirs, these south south guys cultists who will machete you on the streets of dubai , these young boko haram herdsmen etc etc.
and so if you identify someone in that age range today you dine with them with a long spoon if you want to be alive grin grin
mynd44
You play too much

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by sukkot: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2022
Zonefree:
So, in summary, Nigerian girls below the age of 24 are demonic while the evening newspapers should be embraced. Right?
I WOULNT call women evening newspapers. the best women to get would be age 29 to 40 and over in some cases if you are really serious about settling down. all you guys who look for very young women are lowkey controlling narcissistic men.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by sukkot: 9:39am On Dec 09, 2022
AngelicBeing:
Hmmmmmm cheesy
it is what it is bro wink
Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by sukkot: 9:41am On Dec 09, 2022
Ishilove:

You play too much
hehehe yeah i do enjoy playing but this here is some serious ish doe grin

1 Like

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by Zonefree(m): 9:42am On Dec 09, 2022
sukkot:
I WOULNT call women evening newspapers. the best women to get would be age 29 to 40 and over in some cases if you are really serious about settling down. all you guys who look for very young women are lowkey controlling narcissistic men.
A 29-year-old unmarried Nigerian woman is called Abokki newspaper. She must have exhausted her sweetness during her flower age. There's nothing to enjoy again in her, why settling with such demon?

4 Likes

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by sukkot: 9:46am On Dec 09, 2022
Zonefree:

A 29-year-old unmarried Nigerian woman is called Abokki newspaper. She must have exhausted her sweetness during her flower age. There's nothing to enjoy again in her, why settling with such demon?
i dont see that. age doesnt affect all womens looks. some women look better at 29 than at 20. anyway bro this aint no redpill thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by Zonefree(m): 9:51am On Dec 09, 2022
sukkot:
i dont see that. age doesnt affect all womens looks. some women look better at 29 than at 20. anyway bro this aint no redpill thread.
I'm not talking about looks here,I'm talking about nutrients. There's no nutrient again in a 29-year-old Nigerian girl. You think Ned is mad to go for Regina

There's these freshness and tonic these young girls elude that freshen a dying man.

5 Likes

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by sukkot: 10:06am On Dec 09, 2022
Zonefree:

I'm not talking about looks here,I'm talking about nutrients. There's no nutrient again in a 29-year-old Nigerian girl. You think Ned is mad to go for Regina

There's these freshness and tonic these young girls elude that freshen a dying man.
all this is your opinion bro. and what kind of conversation can ned have with regina ? i am sure he is intellectually uninspired in that union. remember you only spend an hour at most having sex per day, the rest 23 hours how do you cope ? she wants to talk about whizzkid and he wants to talk about forex and cryptos etc cheesy cheesy kolewerk

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by Solofresh2: 10:06am On Dec 09, 2022
sukkot:
mynd44
I think you are wrong to some extent.This is because,I was born within this years range and I can tell you am different from those behaviors you mentioned there

1 Like

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by sukkot: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2022
Solofresh2:
I think you are wrong to some extent.This is because,I was born within this years range and I can tell you am different from those behaviors you mentioned there
there are no absolutes in this world. there will be exceptions. but you get the point

2 Likes

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by sukkot: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2022
naptu2 i see you brother. Salute to you my brother. happy weekend Sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by AngelicBeing: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2022
sukkot:
all this is your opinion bro. and what kind of conversation can ned have with regina ? i am sure he is intellectually uninspired in that union. remember you only spend an hour at most having sex per day, the rest 23 hours how do you cope ? she wants to talk about whizzkid and he wants to talk about forex and cryptos etc cheesy cheesy kolewerk
An hour of sex ke, do people still spend an hour, 2hours or 3hours on sex, sex is highly overated, A typical sexual scenerio > the man sweettalks the woman, after all the back and forth, lies and more lies, they endup having sex, after ejaculations, for some men they detest the woman right in the room and vice-versa , abeg sex is highly overated that is why we continue to remain as Angelicspirits, preserving our Seeds and living a life of absolute chastity and Purity, sex is only good in marriage, even at that, you can't be having sex all the time na, sex is not food, every other indiscriminate sex is dangerous because whom you sleep with determines what follows you shocked

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by sukkot: 10:24am On Dec 09, 2022
AngelicBeing:
An hour of sex ke, do people still spend an hour, 2hours or 3hours on sex, sex is highly overated, A typical sexual scenerio > the man sweettalks the woman, after all the back and forth, lies and more lies, they endup having sex, after ejaculations, for some men they detest the woman right in the room and vice-versa , abeg sex is highly overated that is why we continue to remain as Angelicspirits, preserving our Seeds and living a life of absolute chastity and Purity, sex is only good in marriage, even at that, you can't be having sex all the time na, sex is not food, every other indiscriminate sex is dangerous because whom you sleep with determines what follows you shocked
we are talking about marriage here bro lol. and you know when the thing is new na and it is still shacking you it is possible to do 4 hours a day of nacking but obviously as time progresses the time dwindles to almost nothing especially after children

1 Like

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by Solofresh2: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2022
sukkot:
there are no absolutes in this world. there will be exceptions. but you get the point
If I get you well, you are trying to say people born from those years are mostly evil.
If yes then you have forgotten that, eveil have been happening even before those years.I don't think evil has any thing to do with age or year.I think it depends on your personality as a person.Evil is an individual thing
Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by AngelicBeing: 10:26am On Dec 09, 2022
sukkot:
we are talking about marriage here bro lol. and you know when the thing is new na and it is still shacking you it is possible to do 4 hours a day of nacking but obviously as time progresses the time dwindles to almost nothing especially after children
4hours of nacking, Hian, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by sukkot: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2022
AngelicBeing:
4hours of nacking, Hian, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com tongue
lol bro its very possible.in fact on some weekends you can spend the whole day in bed. nacking and recuperating. when its new grin grin some women just bring out the 'dog' in you . we are talking about marriage here now. we aint out here promoting wickedness lol

1 Like

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by sukkot: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2022
Solofresh2:
If I get you well, you are trying to say people born from those years are mostly evil.
If yes then you have forgotten that, eveil have been happening even before those years.I don't think evil has any thing to do with age or year.I think it depends on your personality as a person.Evil is an individual thing
like i said brother, there are no absolutes. expand your mind. of course there have been evil before these times but the concentration of evil right now is very high and intense . and when this era is over you will see for example an era of almost absolute peace etc. these are eras determined by the astrological age.

1 Like

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by Solofresh2: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2022
sukkot:
lol bro its very possible.in fact on some weekends you can spend the whole day in bed. nacking and recuperating. when its new grin grin some women just bring out the 'dog' in you . we are talking about marriage here now. we aint out here promoting wickedness lol
Four hours of nacking shocked
And some women will be claiming they don't like sex no knowing they the real dogs
How can someone be digging you for four good hours
Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by sukkot: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2022
Solofresh2:
Four hours of nacking shocked
And some women will be claiming they don't like sex no knowing they the real dogs
How can someone be digging you for four good hours
not 4 hours straight now bro lol. you do like 30 minutes romance and nack 30 minutes. thats 1 hour. you can do that 4 times a day if the woman is aesthetically pleasing to you to where you cant control yourself. ya dig ? but this is new relationship though. after 3 years you will struggle to even do 30 minutes a day grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by Solofresh2: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2022
sukkot:
not 4 hours straight now bro lol. you do like 30 minutes romance and nack 30 minutes. thats 1 hour. you can do that 4 times a day if the woman is aesthetically pleasing to you to where you cant control yourself. ya dig ? but this is new relationship though. after 3 years you will struggle to even do 30 minutes a day grin grin grin
I get you.That is even if f the relationship reach 3 years sef grin
Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by sukkot: 11:42am On Dec 09, 2022
Solofresh2:
I get you.That is even if f the relationship reach 3 years sef grin
lol made in china relationships no dey last anymore . cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by AngelicBeing: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2022
sukkot:
like i said brother, there are no absolutes. expand your mind. of course there have been evil before these times but the concentration of evil right now is very high and intense . and when this era is over you will see for example an era of almost absolute peace etc. these are eras determined by the astrological age.

l agree, Wickedness all over the world has increased now to an unprecedented level, it has raise to power 1 Trillion, The whole world lies in Wickedness > 1John 5:19 shocked
Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by sukkot: 11:48am On Dec 09, 2022
AngelicBeing:
l agree, Wickedness all over the world has increased now to an unprecedented level, it has raise to power 1 Trillion, The whole world lies in Wickedness > 1John 5:19 shocked
in fact brother the type of wickedness is mind boggling. you will see an 18 year old boy take his best friend to the ritualist to cut his neck so that he can become a millionaire shocked shocked shocked shocked . these people have no feelings. its what is called the zombie Apocalypse

1 Like

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by Chiraq77(m): 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
sukkot:
mynd44

U dey Mental
Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by sukkot: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Chiraq77:

U dey Mental
and you dey judge=MENTAL

1 Like

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by ShaqFu: 12:02pm On Dec 09, 2022
Ishilove:

You play too much
I'd rather say he drinks way too much. LoL.
Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by Saintmary(f): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2022
Zonefree:

So, you're a dying man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by Saintmary(f): 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2022
Solofresh2:

Maybe your parents are prayerful.

Appreciate them if you've been preserved from the corruption of this world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Release Of Demonic Souls Into The World From 1998 To 2012 by Saintmary(f): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2022
sukkot:

I know for a fact that it's been prophesied in the Bible that lots of people will commit evil openly these days.

Only a few people will keep themselves pure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

$ex Slave Trafficker 'eboni Lisa' Real Identity Unmasked / 3 Fresh Dead Bodies Eiye And Vikings Cult War In Delta State PHOTOS / Nigerians Reacts As A Young Girl Was Spotted Sipping Dry Gin Before Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.