Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket (3021 Views)

Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) / 5 Common Places Where Spare Car Keys Are Kept / Why Having Too Many Keys Attached To Your Car Keys Is Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by fineboynl(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
guys forming too much with car keys, it's so irritating already. keep key ur in pocket.

it means they are shouting. as they just like showing up their keys to everyone any where they go. no one need to know you came with a car. inside the club, bars just everywhere putting keys the table.

1 Like

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by BabaRamota1980: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Some came on okada. The key na fake.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by Prosperchuks1344(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ur in pocket ke grin

9 Likes

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by movieddl: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2020
fineboynl:
guys forming too much with car keys, it's so irritating already. keep key ur in pocket.

it means they are shouting. as they just like showing up their keys to everyone any where they go. no one need to know you came with a car. inside the club, bars just everywhere putting keys the table.

You must be very broke. Your envy makes you notice car keys. You even mistake wardrobe and cupboard key as car key once someone is holding it

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by Taraba32: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
[s]
BabaRamota1980:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Some came on okada. The key na fake.
[/s]
Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by 2by40ft: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
fineboynl:

Poor man not minding his own business ll be more poorer

7 Likes

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by helinues: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Mtcheeew.

When some house key now look like car keys..
Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by Hedonisco: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Lol. Quite true. Some even clip the thing to the belt holder on their trousers, and strut about the lounge/beer parlour like Idi Amin the Conqueror of the British Empire.

It's always in my pocket abeg. Just like my phone. Too many lousy people everywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by ojaysam25(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Some have car keys on the belt of their trousers with imaginary car.

1 Like

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by Haywhymido(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
E no concern you, you shd be concerned about yourself only moreover you can't force someone to stop doing what they like with their property. What do you expect? no be wetin slay idiots dey want be dat? cars

7 Likes

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by Abso1uteZero(m): 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
I hate that thing die.

My key dey always dey my pocket unless I gats bring am out. Na motor I wan take dey form? No be man like me dey build refinery for Lagos

9 Likes

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by Kassiny(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Please Put away your key

fineboynl:

1 Like

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by Ekpekus(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
fineboynl:

This one pain you reach bone sotay the typing and the title of the thread mistake full am. grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by Ekpekus(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
movieddl:

You must be very broke. Your envy makes you notice car keys. You even mistake waldrope and cupboard key as car key once someone is holding it
Wardrobe instead of waldrope
Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by revilomichaels(m): 9:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
fineboynl:

Pray to God to change your poor mindset. Cos it’s really really poor.
Let me prove it to you

I got my first phone when Mtn line came down to 15,000. The Nokia was big and makes me u comfortable so I do carry it in my hand. People gossiped and were even saying it to my face that I’m forming.

I knew they were not exposed. Today, you can carry iPhone 11 and no one will notice.

What changed? I still carry my phone in my hand till today and no one complains.

Have you owned a car before? Do u know that the key is long!! And very discomforting. Unless ur using New benz or new cars that have plastic keys.

So, Nna. Pray for God to bless you so you will upgrade your mindset. I put car keys on the table when I wanna drink. I will continue to do it till your mind opens

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by revilomichaels(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
fineboynl:
you are stupid. I bought my first car way back before you start wearing jeans. how old are you self? I never carries car key on my hand just right inside my pocket

Like I said, pray to God. Your mindset is too shallow.
It’s not about who first buy car.
How can you use yourself to judge everybody that owns a car.
Are you sure you’re alright?

Come and judge me for carrying my phone on my palm too

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by fineboynl(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
revilomichaels:

Like I said, pray to God. Your mindset is too shallow.
It’s not about who first buy car.
How can you use yourself to judge everybody that owns a car.
Are you sure you’re alright?

Come and judge me for carrying my phone on my palm too
it's povalty mindset. how many billionaire you have seen with a car key.

1 Like

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by revilomichaels(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
fineboynl:
it's povalty mindset. how many billionaire you have seen with a car key.

The ones I know don’t drive. And all their drivers carry the car key on their hands. They dont squeeze it into their tight jeans.

So, don’t feel intimidated if anyone is carrying car keys. Come to London. High school children throw it around and no one notices. Why are we so backward with our mindset in Africa.

Why? And you try to open person eye to see. Him go begin dey feel insulted. Car keys should not be a topic here biko.

Let’s talk beta something.
If keeping it ur pocket works for you( depending on ur type of trouser) fine. I wear pencil trouser and it doesn’t. Fine!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by fineboynl(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2020
revilomichaels:

The ones I know don’t drive. And all their drivers carry the car key on their hands. They dont squeeze it into their tight jeans.

So, don’t feel intimidated if anyone is carrying car keys. Come to London. High school children throw it around and no one notices. Why are we so backward with our mindset in Africa.

Why? And you try to open person eye to see. Him go begin dey feel insulted. Car keys should not be a topic here biko.

Let’s talk beta something.
If keeping it ur pocket works for you( depending on ur type of trouser) fine. I wear pencil trouser and it doesn’t. Fine!
you are stupid if you really don't understand or knows what I am talking about.
Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by revilomichaels(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2020
fineboynl:

U keep calling names. I won’t insult you, your mindset is doing the job already for me.

Change the way you think. Learn that tonight. Don’t need to thank me later

Car is just car. It’s no big deal bro
Grow grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by id4sho(m): 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
fineboynl:
NL FFK, u just dey shout STU**D. Alaye calmdown

2 Likes

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by MOTIONTECH(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
Lol.....are you feeling intimidated by someones car key?

1 Like

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by heykims(m): 8:36am On Aug 29, 2020
Car keys in the pocket could be very discomforting u know. At times I just subconsciously see it in my hands after I already put it in my pocket.
And I don't blame those who clip it to their belt as it is even safer there.
Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by Emmyk(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2020
grin
Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by omakay(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2020
True, true...... Some people hold it in their hands/clip it to their belts cos its too bulky to fit in their pockets.

True,true....... Some people hold it in their hands for social status sake.

Until Nigerians stop using this phrase, ''do you know who i am?'', only then will we know the people that hold it in their hands/clip it to their belts for convenience sake.

1 Like

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by fineboynl(m): 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
heykims:
Car keys in the pocket could be very discomforting u know. At times I just subconsciously see it in my hands after I already put it in my pocket.
And I don't blame those who clip it to their belt as it is even safer there.
it even better in the belt region. although some people use it to form too
Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by Zane2point4(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
revilomichaels:

Pray to God to change your poor mindset. Cos it’s really really poor.
Let me prove it to you

I got my first phone when Mtn line came down to 15,000. The Nokia was big and makes me u comfortable so I do carry it in my hand. People gossiped and were even saying it to my face that I’m forming.

I knew they were not exposed. Today, you can carry iPhone 11 and no one will notice.

What changed? I still carry my phone in my hand till today and no one complains.

Have you owned a car before? Do u know that the key is long!! And very discomforting. Unless ur using New benz or new cars that have plastic keys.

So, Nna. Pray for God to bless you so you will upgrade your mindset. I put car keys on the table when I wanna drink. I will continue to do it till your mind opens
Dont mind the guy abeg,u said it all.
Keys have sensors and shld be handled with care.
If you puttam for pocket u fit siddon ontop jam the sensors, mine is always clipped grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by charcoal(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
I am a very careless person, I mean I misplace stuff a lot ,
It’s not show off , I always clip my key to my belt so I don’t misplace it ... have you ever lost your car key and watch panel beaters spoil your car paint!!
I know some people are too extra with showing their keyS but my own reason is because I don’t wanna misplace my key!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by HeavenlyBang(m): 7:10pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mind your business.

I personally think it's obnoxious and would never do it. Why would I? Key stays in my pocket, I can open and drive the car without ever getting it out of my pocket.

Again, though, kind mind your business. Let people do what they want. No be you buy the car for them.

1 Like

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by revilomichaels(m): 11:18am On Sep 06, 2020
Zane2point4:

Dont mind the guy abeg,u said it all.
Keys have sensors and shld be handled with care.
If you puttam for pocket u fit siddon ontop jam the sensors, mine is always clipped grin

By the time you hear kpirim inside ur pocket. U will be saying : lord, let it be my bones. Not the damn sensor grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Forming Too Much With Car Keys, Keep Key Ur In Pocket by Federalmike: 11:59am On Sep 06, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Mind your business.

I personally think it's obnoxious and would never do it. Why would I? Key stays in my pocket, I can open and drive the car without ever getting it out of my pocket.

Again, though, kind mind your business. Let people do what they want. No be you buy the car for them.
how do you do that without the key getting out of your pocket

(1) (2) (Reply)

2012 Model Of Camry Versus Hyundai Elantra / Function Of O/D (over Drive) In Automatic Transmission? / Good Mercedes Benz Mechanic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.