Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO (55668 Views)

Praise Nelson Celebrates His Amputated Sister, Favour On Her 21st Birthday / Praise Nelson And Son Looking Amazing In New Pictures / "You Are Cursed For Life, Mark My Words" - Actress Yvonne Nelson Blasts Fan For. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by LaReinaa(f): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
He has always been attracted to older women judging from his love interests in the bbn house..

Very typical of Abuja guys, a large percentage of them are either gay or gigolo or both grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by Jaqenhghar: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
martineverest:
abuja boys ...na their way.gold diggers
You can say that again.
Abuja boys go dig from both men and women. I can write seceral volimes on abj boys

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by Jaqenhghar: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
LaReinaa:
He has always been attracted to older women judging from his love interests in the bbn house..

Very typical of Abuja guys, a large percentage of them are either gay or gigolo or both grin cheesy cheesy
It seems like you have had a few encounters with them
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by Jaqenhghar: 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ishilove:
What's with the earrings?
Like one 80s rock star
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by projet: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2020
The guy just had a fan in me,i admire the couple already,i salute his courage.its only in africa people wants u to always do as they do,ignorantly dont know people innocently and genuinely have other preference.i am a practical example also,the world is evolving,all those guys bickering let them not worry in no distant time they will see their older sister and aunt going dating their age mate.we will see what they would do.
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by LaReinaa(f): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

It seems like you have had a few encounters with them
No, I haven’t..
I don’t live in Abuja either but it’s the sad truth..

80-90% of Abuja boys are gold diggers grin grin grin
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by LaReinaa(f): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2020
Damseldammie:
You didn't owe anybody explanation please, your happiness matters man

Kiddogarcia:
Baba na your happiness matters most, but check siggy buy agbo

Which happiness biko

Because it’s a guy, it’s nolonger called gold digging, it’s now happiness..

Happiness indeed grin cheesy
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by BENEAMATA: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2020
So , what is going on in the BIG BROTHER NOUCAMP ( BBN ) LOCKOUT edition ? With the original big brother Messi up for eviction and half a dozen more to follow , are you sure the club president bartomeu won't start searching for another apartment ( club ) ?
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by jubrilELsudan: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
I WILL LIKE TO FVCK HIS FIANCÉE.

Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2020
Friend22:

Rumour mill.
Yet to be confirmed.
But,how come you are interested in football like men do?

African mentality
football can be loved by anyone
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Is Messi still in big brother house? I thought she won the last year's own?

Lol
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by streetsoldier1(m): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2020
Is that why he used wardrobe key to do earring

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by LaReinaa(f): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
projet:
The guy just had a fan in me,i admire the couple already,i salute his courage.its only in africa people wants u to always do as they do,ignorantly dont know people innocently and genuinely have other preference.i am a practical example also,the world is evolving,all those guys bickering let them not worry in no distant time they will see their older sister and aunt going dating their age mate.we will see what they would do.
I appreciate your way of reasoning and totally agree with you smiley

I also hope that you applied the same reasoning and understanding on the beautiful love that exists between Regina Daniels/Ned Nwoko and admire them aswell cheesy grin

Indeed, love is a beautiful thing, age is nothing but a number irrespective of the gender involved grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
LaReinaa:

Which happiness biko

Because it’s a guy, it’s nolonger called gold digging, it’s now happiness..

Happiness indeed grin cheesy
and when we shouted "gold digging" did it stopped ladies from following grandpa's. Who knows if it is the woman that's digging better thing from praise Dickson self.
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by LaReinaa(f): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
and when we shouted "gold digging" did it stopped ladies from following grandpa's. Who knows if it is the woman that's digging better thing from praise Dickson self.

Say NO to double standards..
Don’t be two-faced sad

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Whether 42 or 60 what are you doing with an old cargo praise angry
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
LaReinaa:

Say NO to double standards..
Don’t be two-faced sad
I think we are no longer in the era of shouting gold digging. We've come to agree age is no deciding factor, when it comes to relationship now. But the truth is that if the age difference is too wide,people can start questioning the motive of the Union. Praise and the lady apart from age,really looks cool together,compare to Regina and Ned. If I see a post about a guy in his thirties dating a 60 or seventy year old woman, be sure you gonna hear me shout blasphemy
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by osazsky(m): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2020
Age is just a number ..saihid
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by BadBradley: 12:20am On Aug 27, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

A whole lot

A whole 18 years is huge, so many people age in this forum are not up to that difference of 18

Besides a 42 years old woman recently exited her thirties - not too bad

To nairaland alpha male - what do you have to say?
Praise is a shameless, testosterone-deficient gigolo.
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by passiveincome01: 12:24am On Aug 27, 2020
Oh
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by RuggedSniper: 12:54am On Aug 27, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Recently evicted BBNaija housemate, Praise, has debunked claims made by his housemate, BrightO that his woman is over 60.

Last week, BrightO, had a discussion with his Kiddwaya where he complained about the manner in which Praise picks on other housemates. He said he knows what to do get praise angry. When Kiddwaya inquired, BrightO said Praise was always talking about his wife and child. He went on to tell Kiddwaya that the wife Praise talks about is 60 something years old. He also alleged that Praise is with the lady for her money.

Well, Praise who was evicted last Sunday, August 23, got a chance to set the record straight about his woman. He had an interview with Cool FM where said he isn't married and that his fiancee is 42 years old.

When asked if he was married, he responded ''No I am engaged"

Reacting to BrightO's comment that his fiancee is in her 60s, the 28-year-old father of one said

I feel like it is his opinion. I remember having a conversation where Lucy mentioned to the whole house that she cannot be in a relationship with a guy that is younger than her so I had to set her straight like look, relationships are really not about age.

My girl is older than me, she is way older than me but then we get the same respect and we respect each other the same way.

I don't ever feel like the age is ever a problem with us. She is 42 years old actually.''

Praise got engaged to her in April 2019.

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MMFVqEJpOs
^^^1978 vs 1992 (14 years difference)... mad sick grin
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by Graysons: 2:56am On Aug 27, 2020
Mokason28:
Haahaahaa E pain am well well ooo.... that woman looks 69 to me grin grin grin
More like 72 grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by Neddstark: 3:40am On Aug 27, 2020
edoairways:

A woman can give birth at any age things are beginning to change

Oga marry oldfuck if you like, how e take concern me.
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by Amaechi9(m): 5:10am On Aug 27, 2020
I feel that even if a woman is to be older than her man the age gap shouldn't be too wide say 5yrs or 6 yrs is OK, but 18 yrs arhhh

If you sell data kindly check my signature
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by Friend22(m): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:

African mentality
football can be loved by anyone
How is it African mentality to ask you a question?!
Some of you are just too full of yourself.
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by hush15: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Recently evicted BBNaija housemate, Praise, has debunked claims made by his housemate, BrightO that his woman is over 60.

Last week, BrightO, had a discussion with his Kiddwaya where he complained about the manner in which Praise picks on other housemates. He said he knows what to do get praise angry. When Kiddwaya inquired, BrightO said Praise was always talking about his wife and child. He went on to tell Kiddwaya that the wife Praise talks about is 60 something years old. He also alleged that Praise is with the lady for her money.

Well, Praise who was evicted last Sunday, August 23, got a chance to set the record straight about his woman. He had an interview with Cool FM where said he isn't married and that his fiancee is 42 years old.

When asked if he was married, he responded ''No I am engaged"

Reacting to BrightO's comment that his fiancee is in her 60s, the 28-year-old father of one said

I feel like it is his opinion. I remember having a conversation where Lucy mentioned to the whole house that she cannot be in a relationship with a guy that is younger than her so I had to set her straight like look, relationships are really not about age.

My girl is older than me, she is way older than me but then we get the same respect and we respect each other the same way.

I don't ever feel like the age is ever a problem with us. She is 42 years old actually.''

Praise got engaged to her in April 2019.

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MMFVqEJpOs

Amazing... After all, they have a kid together. That guy must have a good dick for the woman to stay in the relationship cos its hard for a woman with such age gap to stay in sch even till marriage when they could have easily been friends with benefits.
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by Jkindness: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2020
Sixfit:

You mean lick plate tongue

Contact me for strong Nord VPN 3 yrs login. Selling at a very cheap price.
drop number how much u go sell. I need hidemyass though.
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by LaReinaa(f): 9:43am On Aug 27, 2020
Kiddogarcia:
I think we are no longer in the era of shouting gold digging. We've come to agree age is no deciding factor, when it comes to relationship now. But the truth is that if the age difference is too wide,people can start questioning the motive of the Union. Praise and the lady apart from age,really looks cool together,compare to Regina and Ned. If I see a post about a guy in his thirties dating a 60 or seventy year old woman, be sure you gonna hear me shout blasphemy
No matter how you try to sugarcoat it, gold digging is gold digging..
Stop contradicting yourself!
Stop speaking from two sides of your month!!

You’re not making sense..

1 Like

Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by Gee64: 9:48am On Aug 27, 2020
Like mother and son.

YOU see wetin poverty fit cause?
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by Sixfit: 9:49am On Aug 27, 2020
Jkindness:
drop number how much u go sell. I need hidemyass though.
number dey my profile
Re: My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO by luvinmaking(m): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2020
BBNaija: “My Fiancee is not 60.” Praise Reveals His Fiancees Actual Age
Watch videos here
https:///3gAg6M5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira Marley Smoking Weed: Legalise It Or Not I Will Smoke It / TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses / Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.