Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,558 members, 7,823,454 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Simple Rules Of Life. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Rules Of Life. (422 Views)

Rules Of Dating People's Wives / The Seventeen Cardinal Rules Of Pu**y / The Simple Rules Of Karma In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Rules Of Life. by sirjamesjnr(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2020
Look people in the eye.
In a fight, hit first and hit hard.
Give people a second chance, not the third.
Be a good loser.

Never waste opportunity to tell someone you love.
The best thing in the world is seeing people smile because of you.

The best way to avoid disappointment is not to expect anything from anyone.
Nobody is too busy, it's just a matter of priorities.

You can never be just friends with someone you fell in love with.

Never cancel dinner plans by text.
If a street performer makes you stop walking, you owe him some naira

**When trusted with secret, keep it in close to your chest for your entire life.**

Never park in front of the bar.
Never lie to a doctor or lawyer

Be mindful what comes between you and the Earth.

It's never too late to apologise.
Give credit, take blame.

**The hardest three words in the world are, "I don't know". Say them often.** Remember there hate speech, SAR and DSS

Admit when you're wrong.
Carry your wife's luggage. She's going to carry your child for nine months. Red Piller won't agree with me

Smile at strangers.

Be brave. If not, pretend. Trust me, there is no difference.

***Never beg for love*** don't say I didn't warn you

Your value doesn't decrease based on someone's inability to know your worth.

Nothing in life that is great will come easy. If it's easy, it won't be great.

Never take her to the movies on the first date. I don't agree with this, who will tell me why?

Cry in the dark, slay in the light. Most Nigerian do this.

Don't be too afraid to show your wounds to people who care about you.
Choose the people in the above statement very wisely. Don't be sceptical, we all make mistakes.

Never call an ex after a breakup. It creates hope in the other person that you'll come back to them.

Whatever you buy at a restaurant, finish it in full. Be grateful. There is someone in some part of the world who is malnourished.

Wake up at 5 AM. Meditate, go for a run, get shit done.

A lousy job hurts more than a lousy spouse.Not in Nigeria economy

Life isn't easy. If you ever get hit, stop complaining, roll up your sleeves, get your shit together and strike a blow deadlier than before.easier to say than done

There are no winners in a battle of words. Just plain losers.
Speak less, observe more.

Always travel with a suit. You don't know when you get invited to something important. Why always a suit to an important meeting what about our native wears

Your watch probably reflects more about who you are than your entire attire. Choose it wisely.

Always have your sneakers clean, suits tailored, clothes pressed and watch five minutes ahead of time. Be prepared and ready

Never show your strength to someone who's weaker than you, be it in position, physical strength, wealth or wisdom. You'll gain nothing but a foe or they might lose their confidence. Not in Nigeria,we struggled with the weak

Respect people on the basis of their work, and not their age. Not in Nigeria ( How old are you?)

Life's too short. Text him/ her first. Pick up your phone call that friend now

Always keep your best weapon under wraps. Don't use it. Your utter discomfort shall give rise to a new one.

Your travel plans should be made six months before the travel date. Visas should be ready three months earlier and tickets should be booked two months earlier than your travel date. We source for money after getting our Visa so it won't work in Nigeria

If you're travelling solo, choose to stay in a hostel. You'll gain much more experience than living out in luxury.

Rent a great car and go on roadtrips when in another country. Ditch the car in big cities and use public transport.

When stuck in a situation while traveling, ask locals for help. They generally help you. Don't ask Lagosian or Warri, don't say I didn't warn you

Create value in an organisation before arguing with the boss. Better save some money first
Never hope in Nigerian leader believe in yourself.
Add yours.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Simple Rules Of Life. by Kalatium(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2020
Great article even though i don't agree with some of them
Re: Simple Rules Of Life. by AUSTINABBA(m): 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
always remember that life will end one day
Re: Simple Rules Of Life. by sirzee1660(m): 9:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Be the lover's of your self but don't let it be a problem in helping others

1 Like

Re: Simple Rules Of Life. by sirjamesjnr(m): 6:42am On Aug 27, 2020
Kalatium:
Great article even though i don't agree with some of them
. I like to know some of them you don't agree with and also your own view.

(1) (Reply)

BBN Should Be Banned. / VIDEO Davido And Chioma Are Really Up To Something Fishy, See Davido Recent Post / I Really Don't Knw Wat To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.